Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Friday 29 March 2024

An evening with Mistress

 


Mistress & Her friends loved to tease me when they came round for afternoon or evening drinks, ensuring I would be very hot and flustered as I served them. A little sissy bimbo maid for their amused enjoyment. They also enjoyed helplessly arousing me which would make me please the Sirs so much better. Mistresses friends more often than not brought their boyfriends over as well. And afterwards I would serve Mistress so much better too if She wanted my intimate service.

Mistress enjoys watching me serve a real man and seeing me get involuntary aroused and simultaneously humiliated and shamed trying servilely  to  give Him the best blow job I could and then swallowing His cum gratefully and obediently. Or being fucked and licking Him clean afterwards. Although Mistress likes Sir to take me to my sissy bedroom or to the laundry room if He is going to fuck me. The act of being taken away, sexual fright and panic in my eyes. My squeals and fearful whimpers gagged with a pair of fusty panties stuffed into my mouth. Hurried along by His eager slaps across my bottom or on the backs of my legs, stinging me to hurry, as best I can in my heels and ankle hobble. Then alone with Him, under His command, He can


do exactly what He wants with me.

Mistress also likes to use the strap on in the laundry room, or sometimes with me face down on Her bed, the same bed, on the same silk sheets  She takes Her boyfriend to. Of course I also have to change the sheets and to take the sheets away afterwards to wash and iron them. Just as I hurry to do when Mistress is with one of Her lovers, superiors never sleep in the wet patch. On occasion Mistress will change Her nightwear several times in a night and the sheets of course. It makes for a very intimate chore in the morning hand washing all Her lovely negligees and of course the sticky sheets. In contrast if Sir fucks me in my bedroom often I must sleep in the wet patch & wait to change the sheets, with the room stinking of His now stale lust and sweat mingling with my sissy perfume.

It is also very embarrassing that I always feel so emasculated and used, so very tearful and clingy after Sir has fucked me. Mostly towards Mistress but to my deep


embarrassment to Him as well. If Sir hasn’t left Mistress will make sure I stay in close attendance to Him, although I am in His personal intimate space, still under His command. Mostly the Men will be very dismissive of me after penetration. But occasionally one of the Sirs will sit me on His lap or knee and allow me to cling quite breathlessly to Him, emotionally awed, confused and flustered. Still feeling so helplessly uncontrollably near to orgasmic, to the orgasm that is naturally denied to the effeminized  sissy. Inside my tight double faced satin panties I feel so hot and sticky as I squirm and curtsy. Then He or Mistress will dismiss me sending me off to my chores, very nearly or already in tears.

At the very least  Mistress always makes sure that I fetch Him  a cold beer afterwards and then to curtsy and thank Him. He will be usually very disinterested in me now, or cold & amused, by how pathetic I am. He or Mistress will usually send me back to my housework.

Mistress often says it is seeing me so vulnerable and effeminate like this, that decides whether or not She will be sending me for my pink cushion later, or maybe Her strap on or Her canes.

In any case very soon after the guests have gone Mistress will send me for  change of panties and they


are usually quite moist. Mistress of course is often quite content to defer and savour Her pleasure.  But the choice is always rightly Hers sometimes She isn’t.

She says its always so lovely to have me between Her thighs with my hot but so well trained and agile tongue, after Sir has fucked me. Adeptly licking and caressing Her to climax, slowly or quickly under Her command, until She orgasms, and She always has multiple climactic orgasms, a crescendo of sexual pleasure for Her. My face deep in Her warm wetness, the sweet warm smell and taste of Her arousal. Usually with the hem of Her leather skirt over my head, until She is satisfied.


Sometime She teases me that I am so sweet and cute at these times, that She is tempted to let me have a little sissy squirt, or to milk me, just once, but She never does. She enjoys keeping me in chastity so much and I am always so attentive, kept soft and tiny in my chastity.

Then I am sent for fresh panties and maybe a change of clothing. A glass of wine for Her. Sometimes She might use my mouth to pee into before or afterwards, a golden taste of Her. Then I am sent hand wash Her panties while She relaxes. Though often She will come into the laundry to watch me hand wash Her lovely silk smalls.

Or frequently after such visits, I will just continue my chores self effacingly until the evening, or until She goes out with one of Her boyfriends.

It is so perfect for Her to have me busy dutifully with housework and chores, while She has Her career


and busy social life. Her sissy waiting devotedly at home for Her, so happy to kneel between Her thighs when She chooses you. She of course has Her regular boyfriend and occasional lovers, as well as other sissies in the clubs to satisfy Her desires. But you are only for Her intimate pleasure. The Sirs don’t count that’s just amusement and lust. And you love Her so much and long and ache to please Her constantly. You go to sleep and wake up thinking about Her you dream about Her. Although sometimes you have dreams about Sir coming in your face or bottom too. But you dream about Her and wake up sometimes finding a tiny sticky leak in your night panties, or sometimes after cunnilingus with Her. And sometimes very embarrassingly after fellatio with Sir. There might also be a little bit of a leak when She fucks you with the strap on or Sir fucks your ass, but you can tell as the lube She uses is quite sticky or Sirs cum is usually so wet and thick in your panties. You cant really notice a tiny sissy leak, or feel it as it dribbles out.

Mistress always say what a lovely sex life we have. It is  a well known fact that liberated women and dominant ladies have a strong sexual appetite and enjoy a very healthy sex life. It is so much better for Her  never having to worry about my sissy satisfaction. And of course any boyfriend She has had better make sure She comes, and comes first and enjoys sex with Him or He is out. No faking orgasms for Mistress, also no masturbation when She has my tongue always so eager


to please Her. For the stereotypical  fifties wife, the husband wasn’t particularly bothered if His wife came. For the sissy wife I am kept soft and tiny and not allowed to cum by Her. Always longing and aching to please Her in every way possible.

Mistress has said there are quite a few dominant women and so many more sissies on the scene who just need to be put into chastity and service. That one day most dominant women can expect to keep a household or harem of adoring sissy maids. Keeping Her house perfect and their tongues just for Her to enjoy.

And on the scene the Sirs might keep a harem of sissies for His own private use. Each so eager and competitive to suck His cock obediently.

All kept in total chastity and under strict discipline, as sissies should be.

As much as I hated the idea of sharing Mistress, the thought of being part of a harem for Her pleasure made me ache and throb in my chastity. & also now to my secret shame, the thought of being part of a harem for a Master too. Even the thought of the crop frequently applied to the adoring sissies as fearful as it was, made me squirm with helpless frustrated need.


If Mistress wasn’t going out, after Her evening meal  you would dress Her for later in house lingerie or even Her night wear. She would supervise you while you toileted showered, and had  a long hot enema. You would then slip into a sissy baby doll, pink satin with glossy chiffon or lace trimmings. The panties were always very small and tight, in contrast to Mistress who liked to be open and panty free for relaxing in the evening or sleeping. Mistress liked to see sissy squirm in tight panties though. 

She might have you standing in attendance to Her all evening. Or have you standing facing the wall until She calls for service.  Or allow you to kneel beside Her while She relaxes, sometimes She might also allow you to perch primly on the couch next to Her while She enjoys Her evening. If Mistress is enjoying a film sissy isn’t allowed to watch, and if Mistress is watching the news, a documentary or something serious sissy might be sent to bed or off to some trivial chore in the serving area. Current affairs and anything outside the domestic sphere is not for sissies ears. Or you might just  be sent to bed if She so chooses.

If She is going out for the evening or night, She might supervise your early evening routine before going


out and sending you to bed. Or She might go out and have one of Her friends connect to the house camera to supervise you while you got ready for bed. Mistress often does this for Her friends too. There is also a paid for service if needed. Mistress sometimes lets me watch the other sissies She supervises and I have to wave to them prettily and blow kisses. I & the other sissies find this very embarrassing but also gives me very strong harem vibes.

Especially as some of the sissies wear little sheer satin mouth veils. That just about cover their lips and chin prettily. Their owners like the idea that sissy is exclusive for them and the tiny little veil enforces that and also subverts  sissies modesty. Only the mouth is slightly obscured, and apart from the revealing sissy nightwear, sissy is usually nude apart from Her chastity while she toilets, showers and has her enema.

Apparently parts of fellatio and cunnilingus are very pleasant through the glossy fabric too. And of course sissy has to wear the sex soiled veil afterwards. Apparently it keeps sissy feeling very breathless and excited afterwards. Mistress is considering this for me too, which I also find extremely arousing.


Mistress says that the cameras feeds will be similar when there are lots of sissies to choose from, for a harem, all the sissies dolled up prettily longing for an owner, squirming with need, each thinking hoping to be the new owners favourite. Each hoping against hope that they might one day be permitted release, and knowing that it will never be so, which makes sissy even more desperately excited and so lovely for the superior to enjoy. Also the sissies will be available to a Mistress or a Master, sissy will not be given a choice in the matter, after all why should she be. Sissies are neither straight or bi, sissies are pliant and obedient. And especially so with  the sting of the crop.

If Mistress doesn’t want or need you for the evening you will be sent to bed once all your chores are finished. If Mistress comes back later with Sir you can put your maids booties and a little half  apron on over your pink satin nightie to serve them. Embarrassingly Sir usually likes this a lot. And you will get a visit from Sir later  after Mistress has gone to sleep. Mistress doesn’t usually mind this as a lot of the Sirs are quite horny a lot of the time. Sissies are too but that is unimportant. Sir might just want fellatio but will also often want to fuck your little ass in the pink baby doll. He will close the door so He spank and fuck you without waking Mistress. And after He is finished and gone back to Mistresses bed my little room stinks of sex and shame, and I always have to sleep in the wet patch on my pink satin sheets. 

My little bed is more of padded bench for fucking me or punishing me on. Though the iron bedstead is


also good for attaching cuffs and restraints to. Sometimes He will forget or on purpose leave you in the cuffs so that I am unable to perform my chores before waking Him and have to wake Him still in my nightie and cuffed. Which means I really have to hurry after He has left and Mistress nearly always knows and punishes me for my indiscretion and naughtiness later. Often I am left cock gagged for the day and caned when wakes and again when She returns home after work.

Sometimes Mistress will come home with another woman and often She might be gay or BI but isn’t


really part of the sissy & Mistress scene. The lady is usually very amused and curious about me. Which I find acutely embarrassing, very much to their further amusement. And if that is the case Mistress will have  me put on my full maids uniform to attend to them, so She can show me off. Mistress will tease me endlessly for days afterwards and says my cunnilingus is somehow so much nicer too. And that I look like I could just about burst sometimes which is very sweet to Her.

I love Her so much, thank You Mistress.




No comments:

Post a Comment