Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 12 February 2023

Teasing sissy

 


Mistress and Miss were having a long afternoon drinking wine and chatting, laughing occasionally summoning me from my chores with the sissy bell and  teasing me.

Miss was examining my chastity cage. I was stood in front of the pair holding the hem of my dress outwards and upwards as if curtsying. Miss had snapped on some black latex surgical gloves. My panties were lowered and the little sissy bag removed as She cupped and squeezed the device. Miss was Mistresses best friend as was the only other woman to normally have access to my key. She was also the only other woman who Mistress allowed to crop or cane me. Although Miss preferred the crop to cane. This was mainly when Mistress might be away on vacation for a couple of days. When I would be left all alone in the house with just my chores. Miss would usually come round in the mornings with  along list of chores and then in the early evenings with one of Her boyfriends. Miss would inspect the house and would always find some little fault, a spec of dust or a surface that wasn’t polished enough,  so I would need to be punished. I would be reprimanded and scolded until I was in tears, then be sent to fetch a crop or crane. Either She would crop me, or often on these occasions Sir would be allowed to use the thicker, non springy, cane to punish me.

Sir would usually want fellatio after caning me or watching me being cropped. And often wanted anal too. It was his reward for the inconvenience of supervising me while my owner was away.

Then I would be allowed to toilet, wash and my evening enema administered. Then I was allowed to dress for bed, in my glossy pink nightie. Sir would often want another blow job after seeing me in my pink satin baby doll with matching panties. Often Miss would let him blow, or cum in my face too. Mistress preferred Her boyfriends to always come fully in my mouth when She was watching. But Miss sometimes enjoyed seeing me with Sirs pleasure all over my lips and face.

If Miss’s boyfriend was allowed to blow in my face I would continue serving them with my face spattered with sissy icing, until they were nearly ready to leave. Mistresses & Miss’s boyfriends always seemed to cum quite a lot, so there was always a sticky mouthful to swallow too. Then my face would be wiped with the satin panties of my nightie and I would curtsy and be sent to bed. Or sometimes if Sir had wanted anal in my room I would be left in my soiled nightwear to sleep on the sticky sheets till morning.

I was always very lonely and forlorn when Mistress was away and Miss was very kind to come round and look after me. I was always very grateful for Miss’s visits so I could curtsy and kiss Her bottom before bed. But also always felt very vulnerable and anxious when She brought Sir round.

Mistress had told me that it was only natural to feel for a sullied sissy to feel used and violated, and that  Sirs pleasure was much more important than my inconsequential feelings or silly tears.

Mistress told me that if & when She was going to be away for longer periods I would be sent to the club and would be staying there to earn myself some pin money to give to Her when She came back. & now that I was a ‘pink pantied’ sissy  I would earn extra tips as a chamber maid for the Sirs, but that wasn’t to be happening just yet.

Miss was squeezing the pink silicon chastity device. The cage enclosed my clitty and my cherries, and also had a deep urethral insert. It was very small and discrete but also made me very self conscious of the bulge however tiny and pathetic the bulge might be. The special silicon was self cleaning and infused heavily with estrogen rich hormones, as was my silicon butt plug. In the beginning Mistress had regularly removed my cage to examine me, and usually to replace the cage with a significantly smaller one. However for the last few years Mistress had said I was tiny enough and possibly couldn’t get any smaller. So the self cleaning cage was never now removed or replaced. The specially treated silicon kept me soft and moisturized too.

There was absolutely no space in the cage for expansion and it always felt extremely snug and tiny. When I was in Her presence, or thinking about or longing for Her, and especially when  serving Her orally I would get intensely squirmy and uncomfortable in my  tiny confinement even though I never got hard anymore. Mistress liked to call it Her sissy seraglio.

Mistress and Miss had always teased me saying how wonderful it must be for me as a sissy to be so small and tiny when I had Mistresses big phallic strap on in my ass, or Sirs nice big cock in my mouth or ass. & at first I did feel especially small when I was serving a real man. But now & I was very embarrassed by this, I would feel a humiliating tightening in my cage when I was on my knees before Sir.

For reasons of their own  neither Mistress or Miss mentioned this, but made it patently clear that they were aware of it and  very amused. By contrast they  always teased me if I had the tiniest leakage when serving Sir, even though I never felt anything. I would often get a little involuntary leakage when I was on my pink cushion with Mistress too. To my intense embarrassment I never felt a thing when the dribble occurred, unaware until the tiny damp spot was pointed out for my humiliation.

Mistress was sometimes amused, but also often punished me for this improper release. This was especially severe so for any tiny nocturnal dribble, where I might be enjoying inappropriate dreams without permission.  

Nearly all my dreams were hot dreams about Mistress and I would wake up breathless with excitement squirming helplessly in my cage. Mistress had said She looked in on me one night and I was grinding and squelching hotly on my plug, in my sleep. She had laughed that I must be dreaming about one of Her boyfriends.

The urethral tube had another intended effect, for me. In that although I would never pee pee without permission, and being supervised sitting on the loo, often by one of Mistresses boyfriends. When I did go no matter how long I had been waiting to go, all I would feel was a damp splash coming out. No inappropriate gush, or sense of release. Naturally I would wipe myself whilst sitting then curtsy and thank the superior who had taken me to use the loo.


Whenever a superior spoke to me I was to double curtsy, deeply  and thank them then reply and curtsy again. With each curtsy I would feel my dildo squelch. The silicon was self lubing the more I moved and tried to hold my bottom muscles around it the more slippery it felt, but also felt the deeper and stouter too. The 10” plug was a highly exaggerated phallic shape. Mistress told me She enjoyed keeping me penetrated and so full with Her cock. 

Mistress and Miss and Her friends were constantly commenting & teasing me on my little mincing squelch and how prettily I curtsied and squelched on my plug. Mistress always expanded the plug to its full 12”+ size when we had visitors or if I was serving Her intimately. Mistress said sissies should always be kept penetrated it kept us feeling vulnerable & sexually distressed. & traditionally men had used forcible penetration over women. So it was only just and proper that effeminized sissies should be kept in enforced penetration.


On these afternoons they would tease me constantly until I was totally hot and bothered in a state of sissy fluster.

Later Sir would come round. Or after Miss had left I would be sent for the pink cushion. Sometimes Mistress had one of Her Boyfriends coming to pick Her up for an evening out & would be told to give Sir fellatio while Mistress continued getting ready. Mistress liked me to dress Her but preferred to do Her make up Herself.

I would get a mouthful of His cum to swallow before He took Mistress out.  

If Sir was staying over, I would wait up for them to come home then launder His clothes whilst he and Mistress were in the bedroom. Or mistresses favourite have me ironing Her panties whilst they were having sex.

Throughout the night I would be called to serve them drinks and lick both of them clean, fetch clean sheets and fresh lingerie for Mistress.

In the morning I would wake Sir with my mouth and make Him breakfast whilst Mistress stayed in bed, She preferred to sleep late usually. And for Sir to be gone in the morning so She could enjoy Her breakfast and morning at Her leisure.

Often in the middle of the night Sir would come into my bedroom for fellatio or anal while Mistress was sleeping. I was never allowed to demur & Mistress enjoyed my quite tearful emotional state in the mornings.

‘You are so submissive after a Real Man has fucked you sissy, mincing about tenderly like such an effeminate little bimbo.’

‘Yes Mistress thank You Mistress’

‘I think you must love it despite your silly little protests sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress thank You Mistress’

‘I shall have to invite Sir to stay over more often sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress thank You Mistress’ I would reply tearfully


No comments:

Post a Comment