Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Tuesday 7 February 2023

Update & poll

 


Just a slight update.
These later scenarios and fantasies might be a little bit rude for some people. 
They are just fantasies and I do get carried away quite frequently.
I would love some of them in part to come true. 
I enjoy writing them & constantly evolving elaborating on them in my head. 
So my apologies if sometimes they are slightly repetitive. 
I honestly wish there was a superior who would lock me up so I could concentrate solely on Her or His domestic service and sexual pleasure.  
I hope you might enjoy them too.



And this sissy would like to request a little favour if I may please, pretty please, curtsy.

Blogger seems to have removed the simple poll gadget option (not sure why). But it would be great if You or you could respond in the comments to this sort of poll

 

Who or how you would like to see yourself in these stories ?

 

  1. The locked up, effeminized sissy ? (yes please for me)
  2. Mistress ?
  3. Mistresses teasing friend Miss, or one of Her other dominant Lady friends ?
  4. Sir or one of the other Real Men ?
  5. One of the other sissies in the stories ?
  6. Other participant or observer ?


Thank Y/you so much for reading & reponding, 

Curtsy & double curtsy.    


3 comments: