Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Thursday 9 March 2023

Harem App

 


Mistress and Miss were chatting. Miss had noticed that I was looking very flushed and squirmy and commented on it amused.

Was I excited to see Her that much ? She asked.

Or did I enjoy kissing Her sexy bottom so much ?

She did nearly always wear lovely leather skirts, and Her bottom like Mistresses was almost perfectly rounded and well toned. Mistress expected me to kiss all Her female guests on the bottom when greeting them and saying goodbye, with  a curtsy then kneeling behind them, for a soft respectful kiss on each cheek, and another curtsy.

Miss would always wiggle Her bottom teasingly as I knelt behind Her kissing Her bottom.  

Or was I excited because Her boyfriend would be coming over in a short while ?

Did I love looking up from my knees sucking his big manhood so much ?

Or love swallowing His thick sticky cum on my knees looking up at Him ?

Or love being bent over and penetrated, feeling Him inside me so much ?

Miss and Mistress both knew I found male visits very fraught and emotionally sexually  embarrassing. Mistress always laughed &  teased me not to be so demure & prissy. Sissies should love the privilege of serving and pleasing a real man. And Miss would point out that  I always squelched and grinded on my plug so excitedly  & passionately while sucking Sir deep in my mouth. Mistress had guided and insisted that I  squirm and squelch on my dildo when I was between Her thighs. Matching the strokes & rhythm of my tongue. And Mistress said I had started to do the same  naturally when I was performing fellatio, even before She had instructed me to. Even though She had told me to start & keep doing it, because it pleased Sir to see me so eager to please Him.  

Also Mistress & Miss pointed out that I always had a tiny bit of inadvertent watery leakage in my cage, so I must love serving real men.

And if Sir was in any way displeased, or dissatisfied  with my service Mistress would immediately send me for the crop.

I was squirming with embarrassment when Mistress had described in detail how  Her She had come home early and pegged me.


Mistress had gotten quite excited by the prospect of pegging my cute tight ass that She had left the office early and driven home. She had climaxed loudly inside me then sent me back to my chores as She knew Miss was coming over. Often Mistress likes me to kneel between Her thighs afterwards for another longer and slower orgasm. Especially as I am always especially emotional and vulnerable after She has climaxed inside me. But at other times She enjoys dismissing me back to my chores, after all She can & usually does climax later and its often the sweeter and more delicious the later.

I had just finished washing Her discarded silk panties, when Miss arrived. The ones Mistress had pushed into my mouth to muffle my moans and gasps when She pegged me. I always hand wash Her panties after She enjoys sex with me. It’s the one chore She likes to be done immediately after sex. And if She has a boyfriend over She likes to make me wait to iron & perfume Her panties while they are together in Her bedroom.

She always tells me that She takes Her panties off for Her pleasure and I take them off to wash them for Her. 

‘Oh how lovely for you sissy.’ Miss had smiled patting my bottom sharply, making sure to pat the base of my very expanded butt plug.

Being pegged then immediately plugged again, as I always was, made me feel like I needed to pee or was just about to cum for a long time afterwards. And I was never allowed to go to the loo unsupervised and without permission.


Mistress would often need to pee too after pegging me and would often have pee Her hot urine into my open my mouth.

And as a sissy even though pegging made me feel like I was about to cum I was never  ever, ever to be allowed to cum.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘Of course if you were my sissy you would be fetching my strap on very often with that cute tight ass of yours sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied ‘Especially with that sweet little curtsy sissy.’

Miss was always commenting on how I always smoothed my apron down at the front after I curtsied and always seemed to hesitate when I touched the tiny bulge made by my chastity. She had made me very self conscious about it and didn’t hesitate to mention it and make me squirm for Her and Mistresses amusement.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied blushing.

‘Or fetching the crop sissy, I do like to see a sissy in terms of pleasure or punishment sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied feeling very pale and suddenly weak at the knees at the mention of the crop.

‘And I’m sure you would much rather your Mistress regarded you as subject, or a pretty little object of Her pleasure rather than punishment wouldn’t you sissy ?’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied squirming with fright as Miss & Mistress smiled enjoying my intense discomfort

‘Put a little more lip gloss on sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied hurriedly obeying

‘You do want Sir to think of fellatio as soon as he sees those plush shiny glossy lips, don’t you sissy?’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘I’m sure he will give you a good hard spanking too sissy when he finds out you’ve just had a lovely pegging.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I almost whimpered, dreading being put over His knees with my clitty still awfully tight in the chastity cage, as it always was after a pegging and being teased so mercilessly.

‘I know silly sissies always cry and whimper that  they don’t like being spanked, but being put over reals


mans knee and spanked is such a good way of putting you in your place sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘Its so delicious  to see a sissy disciplined by a real man.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘And so lovely and sweetly effeminine for you sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘Such a lovely intimate humiliation for you sissy and you do seem to suck Sirs cock so sweetly afterwards sissy.’ 

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

I fetched them some more drinks, usually at this point I was dismissed back to my chores but Miss patted my bottom and told me too stay.


Mistress and She discussed male fantasies. Of having a harem or group of pretty girls. And usually they were very pretty sexy bimbos all desperately eager to be chosen to spend some time with their superior and to give pleasure. And knowing that they deserved to be punished if they didn’t please their owner or superior. She described in detail the shiny pretty dresses and how they all ached to serve. And how wonderful it was to have them all to choose from.

Or a harem with all the girls in skimpy glossy diaphanous outfits, with tiny little mouth veils. So that


when they pleased their owner through the veil, as they ached to do and often did.  They would smell and taste His or Hers pleasure on the veil all day after they had been dismissed often to some trivial chore.

But I wasn’t the one who would be choosing. I was a sissy, in a pretty dress, one of those aching to be chosen. Used then dismissed in tears, or worse  impotent feeble envy not to be chosen.

When Mistress went out to Her high powered successful career. In Her expensive plush car. With Her lovely expensive clothes. To Her office where there were lots of handsome men, and women to enjoy flirting with and usually more. And quite a few prospective sissies to tease and push subtly towards  the lifestyle. Or out most nights with Her friends or Her boyfriends.

I would stay at home in my pretty maids dress chastity locked and plugged busy with my chores longing for Mistress to come home, to spend some time with Her.

Busy with my chores and subject to corporal punishment with the horrid canes or the horrible crop if Mistress wasn’t satisfied.


And not only that but Mistress and Her male friends had  a little app. That rated all us sissies. The men would vote and leave comments on the sissies and their performance and how much they enjoyed, um enjoying us. Mistress was always uploading little pictures & videos of me especially in my pink nightie, and giggling at the comments. Mistress would sometimes let me see the pictures and would read me the comments. But I was never allowed to see the other sissies on the app.

One of Mistress favourite videos of me and very popular was one Miss had taken. When Mistress had been away and Miss was looking after me for a couple of days. Miss had brought Sir over and they had told me to get in my pink nightie then Sir had come all over my face. Thick white sticky cum. Miss’s boyfriend does seem to cum  an awful lot. I always nearly choke on his thick load in my mouth, desperately waiting for permission to swallow. And always struggle to swallow. I do on all Mistresses boyfriends and male friends but Miss’s Sir is especially copious. Their cum is so pungent, strong tasting and smelling.

A woman might expect and insist Her boyfriend not to too much beer or coffee if he wants oral sex.


But Men don’t care and shouldn’t care if a sissy find his cum too thick or strong tasting. Nor if sissy was seeming gagging on His cock or choking with Her mouth filled with his thick wad of cum. A good sissy should only be concerned with His pleasure when she is performing fellatio. And Mistresses crop ensured that I was always a very good sissy.   

Miss & Sir  had left me in my cuffs kneeling on my bed, while they had


a drink downstairs. Terrified as I heard Sir and Miss laugh that they should invite their friends over to fuck me. Sir had come back upstairs later on his own and took my panties down and unplugged my bottom for anal sex. And that was a another popular video. I had then been left like that all night locked my cuffs my pink satin nightie and face  sticky & soiled with His cum.

Miss said I was too see the app as a digital harem for the Real Men to choose sissies from. And how wonderful it was to be a superior with apps like that. And how lovely it was for a sissy to wait so expectantly & obediently for Sirs choice.

Miss gleefully informed me that I should be careful with my sexy photos and video’s  that I don’t get any unexpected visitors while Mistress is out.

And after Sir had taken me down to the laundry room and cum deep in my ass I was sent back to my chores.

Mistress would tell me to stop mincing around Sir like such a little bimbo in my sticky knickers and hurry back to my chores. And Sir would slap my bottom firmly sending me off in tears, as i was dismissed.

Even though serving Men wasn’t consensual for me, penetration always left me feeling so emotional & vulnerable, wanting to cling submissively to my superiors.  

Later when Mistress’s guests had left, and I had curtsied and thanked them for coming over & enjoying Mistresses hospitality. I might be sent for my pink cushion again that afternoon or later in the evening. Or simply dismissed back to my chores, while Mistress went out with one of Her boyfriends or friends.

 

    

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment