Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Thursday 28 March 2024

An afternoon expecting Sir


Mistress and Her friend were enjoying afternoon drinks. The French windows were open and the 2 ladies were enjoying the gentle breeze coming in from the garden. I was to respectfully address  all ladies except Mistress as Miss. Mistress was also Miss in private as that was more intimate. And all real Men as Sir unless they preferred Master.

Miss patted my bottom, I curtsied in response.

“So why is sissy looking so hot and flustered this afternoon ?.” She said to Mistress and me.

I blushed and squirmed on my plug which suddenly felt even bigger than usual.

“Oh its our time of the month and you know how it is.” Mistress smiled.

“Yes indeed.” Miss smiled back, ever slightly crossing and uncrossing Her legs.

“I was feeling very aroused this morning, but I was a little bit busy so decided to savour the feeling & wait till later.”

“Yes its quite delicious to let it build and build knowing it will be so much nicer and more powerful if left just a little bit longer.”

“Yes quite.”

“There’s always one of my lovers or the clubs if it just cant wait though.”


“I think sissy was more than a little excited too but that doesn’t matter, does it sissy ?.”

“Yes Mistress, no it doesn’t Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied

“What a lovely sweet curtsy, sissy.” Miss said

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I said curtsying again.

She patted my bottom.

“So I came home slightly early and sent sissy straight for my new favourite strap on.”

“Oh how delicious.”

Mistresses new strap on was very thick & straight. It wasn’t really that new but it was Her favourite at the moment. Mistress loved to listen to my moans and whimpers


until it was about half way in then gag me with Her panties before pushing all the way. It already felt so full even way before it was even halfway inserted. She would start with long deep strokes then as She got more aroused the tempo would increase until She climaxed. She always orgasmed inside me. With  hot gasping, shuddering  spasms.

Then I had fetched Her a drink of chilled wine and knelt between Her thighs for a longer slower orgasm on my tongue. She was usually thirsty after fucking me, and sometimes She would also want to give me a steaming golden drink from Her as well. I would be plugged again of course and squirming desperately on the enlarged dildo plug. My tongue and lips deep in Her heat, Her hot wetness, under Her skirt, breathlessly aroused and loving for Her. Her second climax was always much slower but more powerful and She would have wave after wave of orgasm.

“And sissy had just finished hand washing my panties when you arrived.”

“Oh how lovely.”

“I sometimes honestly don’t know what is nicer having such lovely expensive knickers or having sissy


hand wash my panties so lovingly for me.”

“Or taking them off for your boyfriend.”

“Or him taking them down for me.” Miss giggled

“Or sissy taking them off to wash them & bring me a freshly ironed pair.”

“Choices, choices, it can be so difficult sometimes.” Miss laughed again and patted my bottom.

Mistress had told me a story about a couple of Her friends who liked to remove their panties so sissy can wear them whilst she performs cunnilingus. Squirming in her tiny chastity and the warm wet panties. in the However Mistress didn’t often enjoy that but She did love to gag me with panties for a caning or the strap on.

“So her dildo is still nice and enlarged.” Mistress always kept my plug fully enlarged for sex and until I had washed Her panties afterwards. It was a lovely intimate way to remind me of my place.


“And you still have the ironing of the panties to look forward to later don’t you sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Oh lets keep it nice and expanded for when my boyfriend comes round.” Miss said laughing

“And until all my panties are ironed and put away.” Mistress said

“After all it is our special time of the month, isn’t it sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied

“I like to keep my sissy cock gagged at this time of the month.” Miss said coolly

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“Oh that’s a good suggestion, maybe later after sissy has sucked Sirs cock, that will be a lovely reminder for you sissy, while you your chores  wont it sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied.

“Maybe Sir can push it in and buckle it closed, sissies always long and love to be penetrated by a real


Man, don’t you sissy?”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied.

Mistress enjoyed keeping me cock gagged sometimes, but She also enjoyed keeping it in reserve so She could use the quite massive oral phallus as punishment or an extra humiliating lesson for me, depending on Her whim. The gag filled my mouth and went all the way to my throat so I would be constantly deep throated. It was impossible to ignore, even more so than my butt plug, which kept me continually vulnerable and self conscious of my penetration. The thick patent leather front pad that held the shaft in my mouth, was embossed with a pouty lip pattern, ever so slightly parted to suggest an invitation to fellatio.

So like the crop rather than Her already very fearsome canes, and other reserved occasional punishments, She preferred to keep the cock gag for when it was warranted or when it pleased Her to impose it. But after all no-one really wants or cares to listen to sissies, who have nothing interesting to say to their superiors. With their important lives they have no interest in housework or domestic chores, except that is always performed perfectly by the sissy. And pretty dresses, maids uniforms, hair, nails and makeup are always expected to be immaculate and pleasing for her, owners eye. For the sissy everything is in the eye of the beholder.  


“I thought I heard a nice squelch when she was kissing my bottom.” Miss smiled, continuing to tease me “And she seems that much more submissive and obedient today.”

“Yes  a needy sissy is always so much sweeter after a nice pegging.”

“Yes either that or a good caning or both, and they are still so needy and attentive afterwards, although I prefer my crop to the cane.”

“Yes I know you do.” Mistress laughed.

“And if you were my sissy you would be fetching my strap on quite often sissy, or my crop.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I whispered breathlessly curtsying.

“I do love the look of fright in their eyes when you send them for the strap on, or the cane, so sweet and effeminate.” She said patting my bottom again.


“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I said & curtsied again.

“And such a lovely little curtsy and squelch sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I was blushing furiously as I curtsied again. I had to curtsy respectfully every time I was addressed by a superior.

“I think you love kissing my nice firm bottom sissy, you always get so excited sissy, don’t you.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I squirmed getting flustered.

“And of course you know why it is so firm and athletic don’t you sissy?”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

‘My boyfriend has such a nice big cock to ride, and He is so energetic too, such good exercise.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“And He does love splitting your tight little ass doesn’t He sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I was blushing furiously now and squirming in fright He was so very big


in my ass and my mouth.

“He will be coming over later, so you will nice and ready for Him when He arrives sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“We can tell Him excited you are today and its your special time too, you know how much He enjoys that don’t you sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”  

“I’m sure He will give you a good firm spanking, then a nice sticky mouth and panties sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

 “Put lots of shiny lip gloss on sissy you know how much He loves the feel of His cock parting & slipping into that glossy fellatio pout.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“And those glossy lips will make Him think of putting you on your knees straight away, wont it sissy.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”


“Not that He ever needs much encouragement, with your hot little inviting lips or my sissies eager mouth.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I felt like I had turned scarlet with shame. I was blushing and hot all over, as I curtsied.  

“Look at her squelching so wetly on her plug.” They laughed.

I felt so hot and wet, even though the silicon infused butt plug was completely dry it always felt like it was coated in the slippiest wettest sex lube. It made me feel completely full and penetrated whilst at the same time constantly unable to relax my muscles on the massive slippery cock. I squirmed in shame and curtsied.

“Yes Mistress, yes Miss thank You Mistress, thank You Miss.”

“We will have to tell Sir how hot you are for Him, so He can give you a firm spanking.”

Or maybe He will want to use the paddle for that extra effect.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

In actual fact Misses boyfriend had such large firm hands that He didn’t ever need to use the paddle.


Though Miss did let Him use a stout cane on Her sissy, and Mistress sometimes let Him cane me if He so chose.

“To remind you that you are for His pleasure, your own sissy needs are not important sissy.”

“Yes Miss, no Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“And of course because I do enjoy seeing my sissy over a real mans knee being soundly spanked.” Mistresses said

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Almost as satisfying  as I find administering a good cropping.” Miss replied

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“Or a nice caning.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“And seeing you on your knees in front of Him after a good spanking.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“And that is why we keep you properly locked up so you can please Sir perfectly.”

“Yes Mistress, yes Miss thank You Mistress, thank You Miss.”

“In the meantime mince along back to your chores sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, yes Miss thank You Mistress, thank You Miss.” I curtsied with a squidge, my dildo felt so massive and penetrating now,  and hurried away, squelching on the phallic plug.

The 2 ladies laughed behind me. Mistress enjoyed getting me excited and then sending me back to housework. Especially if one of their boyfriends or just one of their male friends was invited over to fuck me or for fellatio, and usually both.



No comments:

Post a Comment