Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 28 July 2024

3. A Sissies Journey - Kissing & Swallowing Obediently


The next few weeks were a bit of an emotional blur. Ms had increased my hormones and my chastity was now very tiny. In the evenings Ms would pee into  a wine glass and I would be allowed to drink the pee while she enjoyed a glass of wine. I was rarely allowed to sit, but if I was I was to perch demurely on the couch next to her.

It was always body warm and She would nearly always drink chilled white wine while I sipped Her pee.

Sometimes She would have a friend with Her usually a lady friend, but sometimes a Man friend who drink wine or expensive bottled beers. I was never allowed to sit or perch when Ms had company and rarely when She didn’t.  I knew sometimes She like to pee directly into a sissies mouth but that intimacy was not to be permitted to me yet. 

In the office after I had fetched and served cappuccinos, mochas and assorted coffees and teas  Miss


would pee into my wide necked water bottle for me to drink. And the other Ladies would regularly fill it up for me during the day. I had to drink out of little wine glass not the bottle and I had to drink it while it was still warm. This made it rather difficult for me as I was only allowed to toilet once in the morning & at night at home or with Ms permission and supervision at the club. I was allowed and expected to ask Miss’s permission at the office  but She enjoyed in making me stand squirming and wait for ages to ask permission, then delighted in then telling me no.

Ms sometimes got one of the Men to take me at the club, standing there with the door open as I sat on the loo. I was always expected to hurry and not to inconvenience my superiors, so was always flushed as the pee trickled through the urethral tube.


Ms had started allowing & expecting me to kiss Her bottom in greeting or parting when I curtsied to Her. I was allowed to kiss Her cheeks through Her skirts or trousers, and I was to kiss Her on the inner side, but not in the middle of Her cheeks as yet. Nor on Her front, that was a privilege to  be granted later. Respectfully and adoring I so loved it and longed to kiss Her,  ached all the time to kiss Her lovingly. I was expected to kiss the other Ladies on the bottom too, but only softly and respectfully on each cheek and not on the inner side like Ms. Ms & the Ladies would often lean slightly backwards and or wiggle on my lips to tease me, which would cause me to squirm in my chastity.

They would often ask or tell me teasingly, that they hoped I wasn’t getting excited kissing their lovely bottoms. And that they could hear me squidge and squelch on my dildo when I kissed them.

Ms had told me that whenever I was being spoken to by Her or one of the Ladies I had to visualize that


my lips were pressed to  their bottoms while I was replying, and that as I squelched on my 10” dildo it was their penetration I was so helplessly impaled on. When I was talking to the Sirs I was to imagine myself over their knee waiting to be spanked. For now at least, later it would be much ruder.

Sometimes when I first started visiting Ms in the private rooms earlier there would be another sissy in the room and intimate  with Her and I would have to wait outside, facing the wall respectfully but of course curtsying if a superior passed. Then the sissy would leave often her face slightly wet and shiny, maybe  her rump reddened and puffy from corporal punishment. But Now Ms would summon me into the room and have me serve drinks, then either stand in attendance or standing facing the wall  whilst another sissy was under Her skirt serving Her intimately. Or sissy might over one of the padded benches being caned or cropped, or being pegged by Ms with a very long thick strap on.


I would squirm and squelch with embarrassment and hot need on these occasions and Ms would often look up at me and smile sweetly telling me to keep my eyes lowered respectfully.

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I would blurt out in a very high pitched excited voice, and curtsy.

Sometimes I would bring Ms a fresh pair of panties after She had climaxed, but mostly the sissy would fetch them and be allowed to put them on Ms and kiss Her bottom afterwards. Then kiss Her bottom again after Ms had lowered Her skirt or pulled up Her trousers. Sissy would curtsy and be dismissed to hand wash Ms’s panties while Ms relaxed enjoying the afterglow of Her orgasm. I could see that the sissy always found it very awkward to stand and curtsy afterwards, as did I. Sissy would curtsy to Ms then we would curtsy to each other demurely embarrassed and sweetly to each other.

The one evening Ms called me in and while She was drinking Her wine told me to kneel between Her


thighs and remove Her panties. She was already warm and wet.

“You may start by kissing me slowly sissy.” She said opening Her thighs that much wider.

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”  I must have whispered so hotly She giggled and pulled me closer.

Drawing me into Her damp warmth and at first resting Her hand on my hair as I kissed Her and told Her how much I loved Her and wanted so much to please Her in between kisses and licks. She leaned slightly back sipping Her wine, I could tell She was getting more and more aroused as She shifted on the leather couch. Then She pulled me even closer and lifted the hem of Her mini skirt over my head.

“Shh now sissy let your tongue tell me how much you love me.”

 


“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

I parted Her lips with my tongue and started to lick Her nub, fist softly, between kisses and sucking it, then slightly more firmly responding to Her pants and sighs of pleasure.

“Squelch up and down on your dildo sissy, whilst you are licking me.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I whispered obediently in the intimate darkness under Her skirt.

The taste and texture of her arousal so slick and thick, was incredibly sensual. The sweet smell & taste of Her filling my senses and the sound of Her pants Her sigh and gasps of pleasure and erotic delight made me so excited and aroused. As I squirmed up and down on my dildo it felt so huge, I was totally impaled on Her as I served Her.     

She began to get very excited panting and pressing Herself onto my mouth and tongue, but I maintained the same rhythm slow and firm, steady, almost throbbing, so as to maintain and extend Her enjoyment. Then clasping Her now soaked thighs around my face She began to climax. I kept up the rhythm as She came several times. And continued kissing Her as the waves of pleasure slowly subsided. She lifted Her skirt and looked down at me. Her face flushed with



pleasure, my face still flushed with arousal and need. Eventually She pulled back slightly.

“You may fetch me another wine now sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”  

“And  a clean pair of panties.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”   I curtsied  gingerly

“Are you having some trouble sissy.” She looked at me  curiously, Her eyes twinkling with face innocence.

“Yes Miss, I am just so excited Miss, thank You Miss.”

“That is very sweet sissy. Don’t dally so with my wine I am rather thirsty.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”


I kissed Her bottom as I pulled Her clean panties up and again on Her bottom as She lowered Her leather skirt, then She turned and allowed me to kiss Her pubic mound.  I was so hot and excited, wanting this moment to last forever, but so needed to cum, but was locked in my chastity.  

Instead of hand washing Her panties, She told me to remove mine and wear Hers for the evening as a little extra treat for me. I could wash them later and iron them for Her tomorrow before giving them back to Her.

She then dismissed me to my chores and serving in the club. I curtsied in tears and hurried away obediently

Wearing Her still damp panties was so hot and intimate both arousing and humiliating at the same time,


more so it felt at the time than hand washing them straight away. I would learn that this wasn’t the case, hand washing Ms panties after She is relaxing post orgasm is so helplessly frustrating and arousing. Ms removes Her panties for Her and often Her boyfriends pleasure. Sissy removes Ms panties so sissy can hand wash & iron them for her superior. Also foolishly I still hoped that I would be allowed out of my chastity at some point if only rarely.   

That night I had held Her panties up in both hands, curtsied to them and kissed them softly, before curtsying again and starting to wash them. I must have lingered too long over hand washing them as Sir came into the laundry room and smacked my bottom telling me curtly to hurry up.

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I had cried out surprised and humiliated,  curtsying to Him obediently.


I didn’t dare look up but if I had I would have seen Him smirking, also although I only dared glance for a second His pants were bulging.    

Ms didn’t always come to the club every night, although I had been told to attend every night. And on some nights when She was there, sometimes didn’t call me at all. For the next 3 night Ms although She was there didn’t call me to serve Her personally domestically or intimately. Not even to serve Her drinks. I was heartbroken totally disconsolate. Had I done something wrong? Not pleased Her enough? Was She no longer interested?

Then on the fourth night She called me to one of the rooms, I had knelt between Her thighs and served Her intimately, orally. Then was simply given Her panties to wash and dismissed back to my chores. On subsequent nights I was called to serve Her intimately, or to fetch & serve drinks whilst another sissy pleased Her intimately. On the nights I served Her intimately I was so hot & ecstatic, desperate to please Her to keep the moment for as long as possible before being sent back to my menial chores in  the club and serve drinks to the guests. And on the nights when Ms just wanted me to serve drinks or clean the room around Her whilst She relaxed, I was such an emotional needy mess.  But the fear of punishment kept my service graceful, respectful & perfect despite my fluster.

Then one evening when I was summoned to room Ms was sat there with one of the Sirs. The Sir who


often supervised me when I was waiting for the taxi home. I served both He and Ms chilled white wine, tonight there was no warm pee from Ms. I had noticed that both the pink cuffs and Ms’s crop were set out and was trying not to look at them while my superiors chatted, serving and attending them effacingly. Another Lady came and joined us, after I had curtsied to Her and kissed Her bottom, I served Her wine and then refreshed Ms’s and Sirs drinks. Apparently She and Sir were occasional and not so occasional lovers.

Ms indicated that I bring the pink leather cuffs to Sir. Holding the cuffs in both hands I brought them to Him and curtsied. He quickly put them on me and locked my wrists behind me. With my wrists securely in the small of my back I was just about able, as I had seen other sissies do to clutch feebly at the hem of my dress, it was very short and flouncy, and to curtsy. He smiled and patted my bottom, then lifted me onto his lap.


I was pressed slightly to Him and under his pants He was hard already. I kept my gaze lowered respectfully & submissively, but Ms reached out and lifted my chin and my eyes to meet Hers and the other superiors.

Sissies must learn how to please a real Man as well as her female superiors, I was told.

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

“Orally sissy, like good girl.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

“After real Men have needs and wants and they do so enjoy fellatio sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

“And I do not like giving, its far too messy and submissive, as are the other things real Men like so


much.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

 “But sissies love fellatio too, you will love giving and pleasing Sir, wont you sissy.”

I hesitated, and Ms and the other Lady laughed

“The crop will teach you to want to be seen by Sir for pleasure rather than punishment sissy”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

Sir then abruptly pulled me across his lap, pulled down  my panties and then started to spank me. His hand was so big and hard, He like most Sirs was quite adept at flattening and firming His palm for maximum effect. I sobbed at each spank. Usually Sirs make sissy beg not to be spanked, then ask if she  want to be pleasing to Sir, and doesn’t sissy serve Sir so much better after she has been spanked, then sissy must beg to be soundly spanked. But sometimes the Sirs are a bit impatient, and in this case He was eager to spank me.  


“Oh dear what a terrible noise.” Miss laughed

At that He pulled down my panties stuffed them into my mouth and continued.

Some Men like to leave sissy ungagged for a spanking, enjoying their sobs and whimpers, others prefer the muffled pathetic sounds of sissies pleading. Most do prefer the latter. Worse than the usual pain of His hard hands was my side pressed up against His very hard cock, I knew He could feel me pressing against His erection and that He could feel my chastity pressed against His lap.

When He had finished He uncuffed me so I could serve fresh wine.

Miss commented how lovely and red my bottom and legs were, so perfect for fellatio.


Then cuffed again He pushed me between His legs and onto my knees.

He opened His pants and pulled out His cock if anything it seemed even bigger now it was in my face and the smell of Him was quite intense, for a second I felt as though I might retch, He lifted my eyes to His and told me to begin.

Ms had trained me to suck and kiss a large dildo, and to deep throat it. Naively I had thought it was just for humiliation, now I realized my silliness. Both Ms and Miss were watching me intensely and I could smell their arousal too. Ms was holding the crop and flexing it. I didn’t dare disobey.

That first kiss and the taste of Him, my senses recoiled. Then fearfully, obediently I started to suck His glans. Almost immediately I got a hot splash of precum.


“You may swallow that sissy, and thank me later for the nice sweet drink.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” My words muffled by His cock in my mouth.

Then He started to push forcefully deep into my mouth. I was gagging and spluttering on both His size and the forcefulness of Him pushing. He continued pushing deeply.

“Never mind about her gagging she will learn to get used to it & if not its still very enjoyable.” Miss laughed patting my bottom with the crop, Ms had handed to Her.

He pushed deep into my mouth then into my throat, desperate for some sort of control I maintained suction around Him, and tried to swallow like I had learned on the dildo. Both these things make the BJ that


much more enjoyable for Him and pulls Him so much deeper too. His manscaped balls were on my chin. I was still gagging and spluttering, physically and on the fear that I might choke. Then I felt Him stiffen and spasm with pleasure, an instant before He erupted in my mouth. Still pumping back and forth as He came, and came. Filling my mouth with His cum then pulling out and splattering my face, before pushing back into my lips until He was done.

He pulled out and sat back, leaving me kneeling on the floor.

“Remember sissy, good girls always swallow.”

My mouth was too full to reply

“But good girls always wait for permission to swallow, sissy.”

Ms and Miss teased me. For His part He just sat back and enjoyed His wine.


His cum was so thick and sticky, so strong tasting. The longer I waited, looking up into His eyes, the thicker and stronger it tasted.

Then finally He told me to swallow.

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I gasped gulping for air.

“When Sir cums, sissy swallows obediently. But in future smaller and more pretty little gulps sissy.” Ms told me

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

And when I did swallow the taste was so humiliatingly sexual, thick ann lumpy, gummy mucus and left my mouth tasting & feeling so sticky too. At that moment I was glad sissies must keep their eyes lowered at most times. I never wanted to look up into anyones eyes again. Not Ms, nor any of the other ladies. Not any of the sissies and especially not Him or any of the Sirs. Which was precisely why I had to look up when I thanked Him for being allowed to serve Him. For being allowed to swallow His cum. To Ms for keeping me in chastity so I could suck Him so sweetly and obediently.   

“How was She?” Ms asked Sir

“Passable for a beginner.” Was His blunt reply.

And it wasn’t important if I spluttered and gagged on Him when He pushed so deeply and insistently


into my mouth. That only added immensely to His enjoyment, forcing and holding me there. Tiny in my chastity while I gagged fearfully on His massive cock. Always keeping my tips tight around Him to maintain suction and bobbing my head my mouth as much as could on Him. Ms had taught me on the dildo to swallow the dildo as it went deeper, this helps somewhat with the gag reflex, if only a little, but also is massively pleasurable to Him. As He thrusts deep and I swallow and bob on his thick shaft. And squelch and squirm on my dildo, in rhythm with His thrusts and my sucks. Ms had instructed me to do that but soon it would become instinctive and natural.

Similarly with His cum in my mouth, so thick and sticky. I was not allowed to swallow a drop without permission. So I would kneel in front of Him suffocated on His pungent pleasure, still squelching on my dildo and looking up into His eyes waiting for His permission. His sexual and dominant enjoyment enhanced and continued by watching me squirm obediently, frightened in front of Him. Overwhelmed and awed that He could come so powerfully and easily and I was not permitted even the tiniest splash or squirt.
Quite naturally I would have to swallow it all obediently and gratefully. And if Sir had also blown in my face rather than just my mouth as they liked to do. I would remove my panties and He or I might wipe my face with the pink glossy satin before putting them back on.    

I was told to serve fresh drinks then put back in the cuffs and put over the bench.

“I think we will definitely need these panties again sissy wont we.”

“Yes Miss, Please Miss I will try harder Miss, thank You Miss…..”  I had sobbed as She pushed the panties into my mouth to muffle my blubbering fright.

“Oh I’m sure we can make you try much hard sissy.” She said stepping behind me.

I was given 6 fierce lashes by Ms. Then Miss took the crop and gave me six more, because it was Her boyfriend that I had disappointed, and for training purposes.

I must try much harder and be enthusiastic. Look up into Sirs eyes always and show that you want so desperately to please Him totally and obediently. At that moment nothing is more important than His satisfaction and pleasure. You love sucking Him, love that He is huge hard while you are tiny and soft. Love that He cums while you may not. Love swallowing Him. Want always to improve and excel at His pleasure. Like  a good sissy girl for Sir.

“Yes Ms, Yes Miss, thank You Ms thank you Miss.” I begged kissing the crop


Then I had begged to be allowed to please Him again, but He wasn’t interested just yet. But I was to go out and serve the guests and if any of then Men wanted fellatio Miss or Ms would supervise.

That evening  I was spanked, sucked and swallowed 4 Sirs and was whipped afterwards to improve my performance and eagerness to please. Over the next week I sucked all the regulars several times and was whipped over and over again. I could barely walk or curtsy without wincing let alone sit down. Till both Ms and Miss said my performance was satisfactory for now, but I should fervently desire and show my desire to improve each and every time.

Tonight Ms called me into Her room. She was alone tonight. I served Her chilled wine and I was given a warm glass of pee to drink and allowed to perch beside Her.


She told me I was a turning out to be a good & popular little cock sucker, I was never allowed to use such coarse vulgar language incidentally, but that tonight my tongue was just for Her. Till later at least She smiled and told me to kneel and remove Her panties.

“Oh the cunnilingus is so heavenly now sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

 

 

 

 

 

     


 

        

  

 

    

   

 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment