Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Bathroom

You call me into the steamy bathroom.
“emily where’s my towel.”
“Here Mistress.”
I reply holding up the soft towel to You as You step out of the shower. I try to keep my eyes lowered respectfully. Not straying on Your lovely soft body without permission.
“emily ?”
“Yes Mistress ?”
“Look at me emily”
“Yes Mistress ?” I whisper looking into Your eyes,
Are they sparkling with mischief or irritation ?.
“Did you look at my body without permission again emily.”
I redden with embarrassment, but also with desire & nervousness.
“Mistress....”
You keep looking deeply into my eyes. I remember well the six strokes i received for looking at You without permission. And the six strokes i got for trying to fib the last time You asked. And the additional 20 strokes i got for not looking, not being compelled to gaze at your loveliness, or at least trying to fib that i wasn’t.
“Stop squirming emily”
“Yes Mistress.”
“So were You looking emily?”
“Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress.”
“Thats ok emily, sometimes i want to give You something to think about in that tiny cage of Yours emily.”
“Yes Mistress.” i whisper in discomfort now
“And stop squirming emily, if you can sissymaid....”
“Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress”
“Go and make me some fresh coffee emily & then you may clean the bathroom.”
“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”
Curtsy Mistress
emily

1 comment:

  1. if you asks Her nice that you wud rather be paddled than caned She might agree ems. canings hurts a lot.

    ReplyDelete