Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Tuesday 29 January 2013

The morning

“Good morning Mistress”
You take Your morning coffee from my outstretched hands as I curtsy.
“Thank you emily.” You say patting the corner of the bed for me to sit
“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.” I say smiling happily. Curtsying again & sitting down gracefully keeping my knees together.
Sometimes You  let me sit on the edge of Your bed while You drink Your first coffee. Sometimes You even let me hold Your hand gently in the morning. Sometimes You permit me to kneel by Your bed gazing up at You adoringly. At other times You have me kneel outside Your bedroom door, waiting in my pinny for You. Sometimes You simply send me back downstairs to fuss and clean in the kitchen til You come down.
This morning i am allowed to perch on the edge of Your bed, but not to hold Your hand. I brush back my wig from my face, then hold my hands in my lap, just happy to sit & to be with You this morning. Then You slip into the bathroom, telling me to make Your bed.
“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress” I whisper happily. Always even the smallest things about serving You make me so happy Mistress. So content yet excited Mistress.
I straighten & smooth Your satin bedsheets. Leaning over i kiss the little hollow left in the memory foam by Your body. Then slip onto the bed and lie in the hollow. Curling up into the shape as closely as i can, still feeling Your body warmth & inhaling Your sweet  scent. Lying there day dreaming about You, slowly losing myself in thinking about You Mistress. Trying not to fall asleep there, but wanting to linger blissfully in half waking reverie.  
Then I hear You calling me. I jerk awake glancing anxiously at the long cane hanging on the wardrobe door. How long did i drift away for? How long have You been calling me? Getting up quickly i smooth the duvet cover and rush into the bathroom to fetch You a towel. Hoping You will allow me to dry You. Hoping i’m not in trouble. Wanting so much to please You.
“Yes Mistress.” I whisper almost running into the bathroom to give You Your towel & clean up after You.
“Thank you emily.” You say politely as always, strict but always a perfect lady. Taking the towel & smiling.
“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.”
Curtsy Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment