Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 2 October 2022

Pegging and training

 

After my first milking Mistress had bought a new strap on. It was considerably larger and thicker than


the previous strap on.

I was also given a new larger plug in to wear daily.

She was also enjoying pegging me much more frequently.

Nearly every afternoon after She came home from work I would immediately be sent to fetch ‘the only large stiff one’ in the house or ‘her cock’.
Her new strap on also inserted inside Her so She could feel me grinding and pushing against it.

The second time we used it She climaxed loudly with it inside Her.

After that She naturally expected to orgasm every time.

Before pegging me She had rececently stated to delight in deep throated me with the dildo, enjoying pushing the thick head of the phallus deep into my mouth as i spluttered and  gagged, as foreplay to the pegging.

Then I would coat the strap on with thick lube and be locked in my cuffs.

Mistress would stuff Her soaked panties into my mouth to muffle my moans and whimpers when She pegged me.

My dildo plug was always replaced immediately after pegging.

I was to be kept penetrated at all times.

Usually after a pegging I would fetch Mistress a glass of wine then kneel between Her thighs for a slower follow up orgasm.

She would often use my mouth to pee into before i started to pleasure Her.

This was always very distressing for me because pegging made me very needy for the toilet, but Mistress strictly controlled when I was allowed to go.

I was instructed to squirm and squelch on my dildo in rhythm with my licks.

Then after She  had climaxed again I would be sent to hand wash Her panties and dismissed to my housework while She relaxed.

Mistresses friend often came round later in the afternoon and they would get while the afternoon away drinking and teasing me.

I had to always refer to Her as Miss and if any men friends came over to them as Sir. I was never allowed to use their names and I was always referred to as sissy.

When we were on our own Mistress preferred Miss.

Mistresses & Miss would often tease me discussing pegging and cunnilingus, and watching me squirm.

Miss told me that if I was Her sissy I would fetching ‘Her cock’ very frequently for my lovely tight ass. Or Her crop and often both.

Especially after they both observed my habit of smoothing my apron down after I curtysied and hesitating slightly when my hands went over the slight bulge of my chastity cage.

They made me very self conscious about it and I would blush quite furiously now as they watched me.

It was very lovely and effeminate they laughed and teased.

Miss also told me Her sissy nearly always got a good pegging after She had been round here for an afternoon.

She also promised to take Mistress shopping for amongst  other items, a bigger, stiffer strap on, a similar sized dildo plug for me, smaller chastity cages and some nice stingy crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment