Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 30 October 2022

Laundering Her panties

 With a selection of not always appropriate pictures



Mistress always wore such lovely silk panties and underwear.




All Her underwear was hand washed ironed and scented by me.

Mistress especially enjoyed sending me to wash Her panties after cunnilingus.



While I was still straining and squirming in my tiny cage and twisting and grinding on my still expanded butt plug.

And each pair was washed individually

Each pair had to be held in both hands and kissed softly with respect and love.

Not to lick or sniff inappropriately. But kissed with gratitude to be allowed to wash Her smalls

Each pair was to curtsied to before and after washing.

Before and after ironing.

Before and after scenting and folding.

Before and after placing neatly in Her dressing room drawers.

With each curtsy I was to say ‘Thank You Mistress.’




Whilst laundering Her panties I was always to remember that Mistress might take Her panties off for Her lovers male and female, or let them take Her panties off Her, so they could have sex. But when Mistresses took Her panties off for me, or I took them off Her, it was so that I could hand launder  them for Her.

I also took Mistresses panties off so She could enjoy sex with my tongue. Or pressing them between my lips  when She was pegging me, She loves my stifled moans and protests

Or stuffing the into my mouth before punishing me with Her  canes or crop. She enjoyed my muffled whimpers, my sobs of fear and pain.




And it was always my intimate chore to wash Her lovely panties afterwards.

‘Thank You Mistress.’




No comments:

Post a Comment