Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 13 November 2022

First meetings with Mistress

 

Mistress & I met first online on a sissy and dominant Ladies forum.

Sissies and would be sissies, had to submit photos, bio and statistics, and could post limited messages on some of the forums threads. But otherwise had to  wait patiently to be contacted.

Sissies were not allowed to contact Ladies, nor speak to a lady unless the sissy was replying to a Lady.

After Mistress contacted me we exchanged quite a flurry of messages.  Mistress had then asked me for some rather intimate measurements.

I was told that if I wanted ever to communicate with Her again, that the next time we messaged I should be wearing the device She was dispatching to me.

I was told not to touch myself except to clean and depilate, until the device was delivered.

The next morning a small box arrived delivered by a very pretty and smirking delivery lady in what seemed to be a rather overly sexy delivery uniform.

She had waited until I had opened the small box and the even smaller box inside. And I had put the tiny seeming, for the time being anyway, steel chastity device on. She had then put on some black latex gloves and  inspected the metal cage. Checking that is was snug and secure then  She had taken the key & left.

In all honesty if I hadn’t just been locked in a chastity cage I would have masturbated there and then. The delivery lady and Her uniform was just so sexy and the situation was so arousing.

I looked down at the sturdily locked device and squirmed. Feeling the arousal not only in the tiny cage but my heart and  breath tight in my chest.

In the box was also a medium sized butt plug and 7 little pink satin bags.

The tiny bags were for my intimates or clitty & sissy cherries as they were now to be called. And was to worn at all times over the cage.

The bags had an electronic tag on the draw string. I would have to account for every time the bag was undone.

The butt plug was to be inserted at all times too but Mistress was lenient and allowed me a couple of days acclimatization just keeping myself plugged in the flat.

After that I was to be plugged or penetrated at all times apart from toileting.

Plugged when walking in the street, on the subway and going to work.

That night Mistress invited me to an online chatroom and to a private room with Her.

We had a long conversation and I was given lots of instructions about my effeminine hygiene routines and how I was to behave and what I was allowed to do in general. Her rules were very strict.

My evenings were filled with housework, exercise and depilating & hygiene routines.. I was not allowed to watch the TV or use my computer to access the internet anymore. Only to listen to one channel on the radio, that constantly played sickly sweet romantic ballads, & waiting for Mistress to call. I was not allowed to call Her.

Mistress also started me on estrogen hormones from the very first day. Strong hormones approved by Her. They had the initial effect of making me feel quite horny, which combined with the frustration of the little chastity cage made me feel ever increasingly emotional and vulnerable.

I was instructed to go shopping the next day to certain shops and buy myself a full set of underwear. Satin panties and short satin chemises. In very pale pastel colours.

I was also told to buy myself some brushed satin slacks and fitted satin shirts for work & going out. These were all womens items but thankfully I was allowed to wear these in black.

These shops were approved by Mistress and were staffed by very attractive girls who flirted and teased me terribly while they helped me shop.

My hair which was nearly bob length and usually in a small discrete pony tail was from now on to be conditioned and worn loose.

I was very uneasy about my first day back at work, in my new clothes, in chastity and plugged too.

Mostly the guys at work left me alone, as I was quiet and shy not really very boyish. But some of the girls at work seeing my new look were all seemingly more friendly, almost flirty even . It was almost as if they knew about my chastity cage.

When I told Mistress about this She was very amused. Women can always spot a sissy She told me.   

That weekend Mistress and I  had met for the first time in person. At an exclusive ladies club in town. Meeting Her for the first time in person literally took my breath away. She  was so utterly gorgeous, totally sexy and confident. I couldn’t believe She had the slightest interest in someone like me.

There were other Mistresses with sissies in attendance at the club all the sissies wearing tight little PVC maids uniforms.

Mistress asked me teasingly if I liked the uniforms and if I wanted to wear one. It wasn’t really a question. While I was blushing and flustered She told me to go and put one on, and to get dressed properly.

I was given a tight fitting black PVC uniform complete with white PVC apron and headpiece. Also high heeled white patent leather maids booties. The soles of the boots were candy pink .The other girls had PVC uniforms in various pastel colours as well as black. Some of them also had PVC panties, matching the dresses.

I was Mistresses maid for the evening serving Her drinks and waiting on Her. We also spoke very briefly. But mostly it was just waiting on Her and orders to fetch drinks, snacks, ashtrays, clean the table, for the evening.

Partway through the evening most of the Ladies went into another room, The sissies serving in the outer room weren’t allowed to go into the other room.

I and the other  sissies were left to clean & polish the tables and clean up around the club.

Then we were told to stand facing the wall, in silence waiting for their Mistresses to reclaim them.

As we waited we  could hear quite plainly the sounds of laughter and enjoyment coming from the other room.

I heard one of the sissies whisper shush to another sissy.

Then suddenly a sharp swish and crack and a gasp of pain.

Then another sharp crack and a stifled squeal. 

‘Stand quietly sissy’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

Then another sharp crack and a stifled squeal. 

Another sharp lash and another sobbing squeal of pain.

‘And you too sissy shush.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘And all of you squirm quietly on your plugs like a well behaved sluts.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ We all cried out, in unison humiliated and frightened

The woman holding the short riding crop walked away chatting casually  to another Lady who was supervising us. Both of them laughing derisively, leaving the 2 sissies in tears and the rest of us pale and trembling with fright.

Mistress and the other Ladies came out of the private rooms about an hour later. They all looked very happy and amused, there was also an air of sexuality about them.

Mistress had patted my PVC skirted bottom quite affectionately as I fetched Her and Her friends drinks. She always managed to pat the base of my plug when She patted my bottom.

Later in the evening Mistress was joined by some more friends I was very distressed and mortified to see that one of Her friends was one of the senior managers at my office.

We never spoke, in fact none of the other ladies spoke to me, except to order me to fetch them fresh drinks. But She looked me up and down and smiled. Later that evening Mistress & She had a long conversation, with lots of amused looks cast my way.

A little later on they were all chatting about going into the private room. I was told to wait for a taxi and to go home to bed.

She would be staying with Her friends at the club until late that evening.

I couldn’t sleep that night for thinking about Mistress & how lovely She was. Rolling about in my bed in the little pink satin nightie I had been told to wear to bed. Squirming helplessly locked in my cage.




No comments:

Post a Comment