Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 13 November 2022

My first day as Her maid

 

Miss A had collected me from my flat and driven me round to Mistress house. It was quite an imposing 3 story apartment block. Also with a service basement.

Miss A went inside via the front door.

I was sent down to the basement entrance.

Mistress was wearing a rather severe looking leather pencil skirt and black silk shirt. It made me feel weak just glimpsing at Her.

Mistress let me in and took me to a small dressing room. I was told to undress completely. And a rather hot enema was administered.

Mistress then removed my chastity device and replaced it with an even smaller apparatus the tiny cage also enclosed my cherries for the first time.

I was given a new butt plug.

This new plug was  lockable and quite rigid.

The plug was also much longer, stouter and pronouncedly if not exaggeratedly phallic in shape.

And could be expanded by remote control.

Once both devices were locked in place I was given my new underwear and maids uniform.

It was quite lovely, in black glossy almost wetlook satin, with chiffon and organza detailing. Even the apron was lovely.

With a white petticoat to fluff out the very short skirt and white tights. My maids booties were however pastel pink patent leather, and joined together by a very short strap.

I was to be expected to keep my uniform immaculate whilst performing my chores, without exception.

When I was fully dressed Mistress had me double curtsy, once on each foot, ten kneel down.

I was then allowed to kiss Her  bottom for the first time. Once on both cheeks and then once between the cheeks.

Soft, respectful, kisses.

I was then permitted to kiss Her on the front of Her leather skirt on the pubic mound.

Mistress then instructed me to follow Her upstairs.

It was quite difficult to follow Her confident strides, in the hobble boots and the new very thick, rigid plug.

I was quite breathless and flustered by the time we reached the living room.

‘You will have to be much quicker than that sissy unless you want to be fetching my canes on your first day.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress, sorry Mistress.’ I curtsied

‘Fetch me and Miss some chilled white wine sissy’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’ I curtsied.

After I had fetched wine I was sent to the kitchen, where there was a long list of household chores to start on.

My housework was frequently interrupted and summoned by the little maids bell to fetch fresh drinks or snacks an ashtray, anything the 2 ladies wanted.

At one point I was summoned so that Miss A could take a photo of me on Her phone in my new maids uniform, which She sent to the women in the office.

A short while later I was summoned again so She could tell me that the women in the office all sent me best wishes and hoped that I was enjoying my house hold duties.

Miss A then live videoed me curtsying and saying thank you. There was lots of laughing and teasing in reply.

Later that afternoon I curtsied to Miss A as She left. I was also instructed to kneel down and kiss Her bottom, but only on both cheeks, not between  them.

Mistress would have lots of guests and unless they forbade it I was to curtsy and kiss their bottoms, to welcome them and to say goodbye.

Miss A mentioned they would soon be getting a new office sissy to wear my apron and maybe this new sissy could greet the women in the office by kissing their bottoms. Depending on the prospective owner of the sissies  wishes of course.

I was then sent back to my chores whilst Mistress relaxed in the living room.

It was  a long afternoon and list of chores was seemingly never ending.

In the early evening I served Mistress a three course dinner. Luckily I was not expected to cook, just to prepare the precooked gourmet food, but it had to be served immaculately.

I ate a small sandwich with  a glass of water alone in the kitchen after Mistress had finished eating. Before resuming my chores.

Later in the evening Mistress summoned me to the living room to fetch more wine.

I was told to fetch a small pink heart shaped cushion and kneel in front of Her.

She opened Her thighs spreading Her skirt and told me to remove Her panties.

Then She pulled me between Her legs and pulled the skirt down over my head.

It was the first time I had performed cunnilingus and in actual, fact the first time I had been with a woman.

But Mistress had sent me lots of reading materials and instructions for practicing. As I heard Her moans and squirming increasing She stopped me suddenly and expanded the butt plug, so that it suddenly felt even more massive and invasive.

Then I continued to lick Her steady long slow licks while She wriggled and moaned.

She came but told me to continue licking and She came again and again till She subsided. She kept me under Her skirt in the damp darkness, kissing Her softly for quite some time.

Then I fetched Her some fresh panties and a different skirt. After putting the panties and skirt on Her I kissed Her bottom again and fetched Her some more wine.

‘That was very pleasing sissy, and I’m sure you will improve greatly over time.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘And in future you will learn to grind and squirm on the plug while you lick sissy’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘Mistress please may I say, I loved serving you that way Mistress, and I am very aroused Mistress.’

She looked down at the cage bulging under my maids dress.

‘That is very sweet sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘You may go and hand wash my panties now sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘And I’m sure you still have lots of chores to finish before bedtime too sissy’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

My plug was left expanded whilst I washed Her panties. There was actually a few pairs to wash and each pair was to be washed individually.

Then the plug was reduced for the rest of my chores.


At bedtime I helped Mistress into a lovely black silk chemise. She did have an extensive range of lovely silk sleepwear and loungewear.

I was given a glossy pink satin babydoll with matching panties to wear. Mistress then took a couple of photos of me on Her phone then pulled me down between Her thighs.
After She climaxed She took more photos of me. On my knees in front of Her.



‘This will have to get much smaller sissy’ She told me tapping on my cage bulging in the satin panties.

‘Yes Miss, thank you Miss.’ She preferred me to call Her Miss when we were intimate like this.

‘And if you tell me you are aroused or feeling horny ever again sissy, you will be caned sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank you Miss.’ I whispered frightened but still awfully excited.

Then I changed the silk sheets for Mistress as they were slightly damp and smelly with sex She had said. And dressed Her in fresh lingerie.


Mistress then went to bed and I was sent to the small box room next to Her walk in wardrobe to sleep.

The next morning I was up very early, as every day. Cleaning and preparing the house for Her. Then waking Her and dressing Her, serving breakfast. Curtsying and kissing Her bottom then waving goodbye to Her as She went off to Her high powered career.

That evening I was caned twice once for having a tiny crease on my uniform when I greeted Her. And later when She found some dust in a hidden corner of the room.

After She had caned me the second time She told me that the cane was a very appropriate and satisfying way to discipline sissies.

I was then told to fetch the pink cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment