Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 4 December 2022

 

Mistress called to me from her bedroom. I was still in my pink satin nightie as it was very early and notyet  time to start on my chores. Sometimes Mistress allows me to sleep with Her in Her bed but usually not. As soon as I entered her room I could sense She was aroused. As a sissy kept in permanent chastity you become very attuned to the signs of your owners arousal. The very faint warmth in the  atmosphere and the scent of Her. I squirmed in my tiny chastity device . Even though I was kept permanently tiny and soft, by chastity and hormones,  the tiny silicon lock suddenly felt very tight.

I was allowed to kiss her bottom and her thighs. She kissed my cheeks fondly.

‘Fetch me some coffee and my cigarettes, sissy’ I was told.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ She liked to be called Miss when we were alone. She said it was more intimate and naturally more submissive that way.

I quickly fetched fresh coffee and Her cigarettes. She was already waiting for me, sat on two silk pillows with a snug gap between them.

I served her coffee and curtsied then slid between the pillows facing  up and She lowered herself onto my face. She was very wet and warm.

‘Open your mouth wide sissy’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I said from underneath Her.


She let loose a stream of hot urine into my mouth and down my throat.

I swallowed it all not losing a drop.

‘Thank You Miss’ I whispered.

“Good sissy.’ She said happily I heard Her light a cigarette then take  a sip from her coffee.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ 

She lowered the hem of Her black silk night robe over my head and straddled my face.

I kept my fingers  on the hem of my pink nightie as if ready to curtsy. She took the remote control for my butt plug and increased its length and girth so I felt very full & penetrated by Her. Usually it was kept at 10” but She often liked it to be 12” if I was serving Her or if we had guests over & especially if we had male guests.

I whimpered and squirmed under Her and She patted my chastity cage and giggled happily. 

I continued to lick Her lovingly as She rode my face and relaxed. Then after 20 mins of service I felt Her breathing & pace quicken. She tightened Her thighs around my face moaning and gasping with pleasure then to climax, several juddering orgasms. I continued kissing and licking Her until Her pleasure subsided. She lay back and faced me. Taking the black silk panties from Her night dress She wiped my face and then gave me them to hold.

After a short while She whispered sultrily .

‘Go and get dressed for your chores sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

I got up gracefully struggling to hide my awkwardness. The cage felt so tight and the butt plug so huge and invasive as I went into my little room and put my maids uniform on. Then quickly did my makeup and nails.

I helped Mistress get up and undressed for Her shower. Then tidied the room quickly before taking her night wear and silk sheets downstairs to wash. I started preparing Her breakfast then hurried back upstairs to dry Her from the shower.

She came down in a robe for breakfast.

When She had nearly finished eating I was allowed to sit next to Her at the table and eat a piece of dry toast and small cup of tea. Although science had neutralized fatty unhealthy food and you could eat whatever you liked these days. I was always on a very strict sissy diet. I was always very happy to be allowed to sit besides Her.

Then after breakfast we went back upstairs and I helped dress Her for work. She always had  a selection of outfits to wear. And often wore leather skirts or trousers to the office. She always looked very much in charge and also to me very sexy.

I kissed Her bottom at the door as She prepared to leave for the day. Suddenly very emotional i looked up at Her, quite tearfully.

‘I love You Miss. I wish You didn’t have to go to work today Miss.’

‘Of course you love me sissy, and I love my sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.

‘And I don’t have to go to work sissy but its my choice to and I do very much enjoy my career.’

Mistress never actually told me about Her career or what She did, except that it was very important and very satisfying. Apart from that  it was none of a sissies concern.

 ‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘And you have your housework sissy.’

I wasn’t never allowed outside the house nor any news about the outside world. My life was one of submissive domesticity. As a sissy maid/wife my only concerns. were my housework and pleasing Mistress.

 ‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

“And this morning was a lovely way to start my day sissy I do love our intimate mornings sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘And you can start your day by washing my sheets and my night things sissy.’

All by hand of course.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘That way you wont miss me too much will you sissy ?’

‘No Miss, Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied, tears welling in my eyes again knowing that these chores made me miss & long for Her especially so.

She lifted my eyes to Hers and smiled.

‘Have a nice busy day sissy, lots of chores.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss, have a lovely day Miss. I love You Miss’

The door closed and locked behind Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment