Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 30 July 2023

After vacation time.

 


Mistress was returning  from Her month long vacation this afternoon and we were all going home to Her house in the morning. We were all busy with our chamber maid duties when we were simply told to stop our duties and hurry downstairs. To where the limo would be waiting to collect us. One of the sissies was late as She had been serving one of the guests and when she finally came downstairs, her face and panties were all sticky with cum. No doubt Mistresses would punish her later for arriving home in such a disgraceful state. But even so we could all see she was as happy as we were to be going home to Mistress. I even longed to be summoned to Mistress and be caned by Her just once, I so loved and ached for Her. 
We were all gagged with a pair of panties each and cuffed using the pink belt and cuff sets we often wore for intimate service. Always so when we were serving the men. The belt held your wrists close behind you in the small of your back. So you were utterly helpless and could be easily bent over for a sound spanking or paddling  and for penetration. 
Often in the limo we were transported gagged and blindfolded, but not today as the thick curtains were kept closed so once inside it was totally dark anyway. In the darkness the air was thick and heavily scented with cheap perfume. the stale smells of sex and fear mingling with the heavy scent,  reminding us of just why it was so scented. 
Occasionally a darkened van was also used, or we were sometimes transported bound gagged and hooded in the trunk of  car. It was the bimbo master who collected us, but he wasn’t particularly interested in us today, just in collected and delivered us. Giving one or two of us, including me a loud slap on the backs of our thighs to hurry us along. He was quite expert with his slaps and we squealed prettily for him. And tried to hold back the tears at the stinging pain.   


When we  arrived at  Mistresses house we  immediately changed into our proper, more demure but still very 
pretty uniforms and hurried to get started on our chores to make the house perfect for Her return. The bimbo master sat in the kitchen while one of the sissies made him coffee and  gave him a blow job, as a thank you for collecting us. I was glad it wasn’t me for a change. Since that night with the other Miss and after Mistress had told him about my naughty dream, he had taken a liking to me and would often have me suck him or he would fuck me when we were out on the limo nights. He was so very big both in your mouth and in your bottom and had such thick sticky cum, that was so hard to swallow. It usually took me three gasping gulps, before I could thank him for allowing me to swallow. Even so I was ashamed to feel a little jealous, especially as he kept me cleaning the kitchen while the other sissy sucked him off. He obviously knew this as he slapped my bottom again on the way out and said laughing.

‘Sweet dreams sissy’

‘Yes Sir thank You Sir.’ I had curtsied, embarrassed and flustered.

The other sissy was still on Her knees and looked up. We caught each other eyes for a second, flashing in shame.

Embarrassingly I realized I had been inadvertently squelching on my plug, in sync with the sissy who had been performing fellatio.

‘You too little cock sucker.’ He said

‘Yes Sir thank You Sir.’ She said Her voice and mouth was still thick with the residue of his cum.


‘And get back to your little chores, unless you want me take my belt to your little bottoms.’

‘Yes Sir thank You Sir.’

Frightened we both curtsied and hurried to be both obedient and be seen to be obedient.

He chuckled at our distressed bustle leaving us to our menial chores.

When Mistress arrived home later that afternoon we all lined up to curtsy and greet Her. Then one by one to kneel behind Her and kiss Her bottom. Before being sent back to our housework. One of the lucky sissies got to help Mistress undress & shower, dress Her in Her lovely silk and lace house lingerie,  then later serve Her wine. We were all so envious, squirming tightly in our chastity, as we always were. But we would all get to serve Her both domestically and intimately over the next couple of days. Mistress said it was all quite tiring for Her coming back from Her vacation to Her needy attentive sissies but the cunnilingus was absolutely heavenly. We would all also be caned and disciplined, more strictly and severely for the first week, as Mistress loved to reintroduce and reestablish the intimacy of corporal punishment.


Mistress pulled back the hem of Her leather skirt still moaning loudly  with pleasure. I looked up at Mistress, from my knees on the pink cushion. My face was still slick and Mistress was still panting and sighing with uncontrollable pleasure. I was quite breathless, Mistress had caned and also pegged me forcibly before putting me between Her thighs for a longer slower orgasm. A follow up orgasm to the one She enjoyed penetrating me. I was still locked in the leather cuff set too. Mistress always used the cuff set for pegging and sometimes for cunnilingus too.

This was the first time I had served Her intimately since Her return from Her vacation. Although not the first time I had been caned, since Her return. I had attended Her with drinks on several occasions while She was being served intimately by other sissies.

The caning this time had been because I had a tiny discolouration  on one of my nails. I couldn’t see it


until Mistress pointed it out, in certain angles of  the light. Mistress will often overlook these tiny mistakes, and otherwise  will often punishes us for them, it depends on on Her whims or feelings at the time.

This time I had been scolded, made to fix my nails then sent to fetch the canes. She saying that it shows a lack of respect to Her and to any Sir who might want us to serve him.

But also I knew that had been caned because Mistress often enjoys the aphrodisiac effects of disciplining us before intimate service.


When Mistress gags me with Her freshly removed panties for a cropping or caning, always for the crop but not always for the cane, they are often soaked and warm with Her excitement just watching me in fright fetching the cane.

The pegging because watching my my tight little ass as I worked, swinging prettily had just been  too cute all week, and especially today not to be pegged.  I had been asking for it, asking to be penetrated. Likewise after my punishment She had gagged me again with the panties She had just put on before my caning and they too had been soaked.

After the pegging I had been immediately plugged again, a sissy should always


be kept penetrated.

‘Keep squelching on your plug sissy and you may continue kissing me’

‘Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.’ I whispered lovingly, grinding helplessly on the expanded dildo plug.

Behind me another sissy brought Mistress a glass of chilled wine. I sensed rather than heard her squelch jealously on her plug as she curtsied.


Afterwards I had cleaned Mistress and brought Her another fresh pair of panties, kissing Her bottom as She stepped into them and I pulled them up for Her, from behind. After She pulled Her skirt down I was allowed to kiss Her bottom again and then softly and lovingly Her mons pubis. Then I was sent to the laundry room to hand wash the pairs I had removed from Her. As a special treat there was also  small pile of Her unwashed panties to hand wash individually and then to iron lovingly. Each pair was to be held up and curtsied to, kissed respectfully then another curtsy before washing and then hanging up individually. Then curtsied to before and after ironing & folding.

I was still squirming helplessly desperately in my chastity, and grinding and


squelching on my enlarged swollen butt plug, but I was a happy contented sissy.  And although I knew I would never be allowed to cum, knowing Mistress could and would orgasm whenever She desired, made me so happy.

I so longed for it to be with me. But also was glad that She could and would choose any of us as was Her prerogative.

And secretly, so ashamed to be vulnerable and helpless but pleased when later I was called upstairs to serve drinks and then  to serve one of the Sirs. Mistress had some female friends over and one of them had brought Her boyfriend with her. Another sissy continued to attend the ladies while I served him first on my knees. In the side room set aside for this intimate purpose, then face down over the padded pink PVC bench. While the ladies laughed and chatted, in the next room, and I was told that later on more of the boyfriends would be coming over. I would have a very sticky obedient evening. I wondered if some of the other sissies would be called, but tonight it was just me and ashamed secretly I was glad.

The door had been left open  and the other sissy brought Sir a cold beer while I was on my knees licking and sucking his still semi erect cock clean. Our eyes met flashing with embarrassment and shame, but we both knew she was excited and envious too. And It excited Sir too as he suddenly ejaculated a small spurt of left over cum into my face. Usually we sucked deep on sirs cock to clean such left over spurts thoroughly. Looking up from my knees in front of Him I squelched on my plug and so did the serving sissy.


He stood up and pulled his trousers up. Then lifted me up and slapped my bottom. I was allowed to tidy my uniform up quickly then went into the other room to serve Mistress, him and the other ladies, until the other men arrived.

Sirs girlfriend called me over.

‘Did my boyfriend enjoy fucking your little ass  sissy ?’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘Sissies always curtsy so much more sweetly with sticky panties from Sir, I find.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied again.

“Or after a good firm pegging.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

“Or a good caning, or cropping too.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘And you have such a sweet little posterior, too sweet not to be caned regularly.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘All your sissies do, you have such a sweet little household here.’ She said to Mistress.

‘Thank you, they are such good little maids, it often seems nearly unnecessary to cane them.’ She paused patting to take  a sip of wine and patted my bottom.

‘Except it is so satisfying.’

The women all laughed.

‘And did my boyfriend fill your mouth with his cum sissy ?’ Miss said to me.


‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied again getting very embarrassed and flustered now.

‘And was it thick and sticky,  a real mans cum.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘I’m sure you enjoyed the creamy taste sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied.

‘And of course if you were my own sissy that little bottom of yours would be often soundly beaten sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied frightened.

Miss was one of the women who sissy sat us when Mistress was away for short periods.

She also had Her own household of about 5 sissies, who were treated as strictly as we were.

‘Just look how grateful and pathetic they are so happy to suck a reals man cock and swallow his  cum


obediently, how suitable it is for them to hand wash our panties, after we have climaxed.’

She stood up, you may thank me properly now sissy.

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied and knelt behind her.

Kissing Her bottom respectfully on each cheek.

‘Thank You Miss.’ I whispered after each kiss.

She sat down again and I was dismissed to stand facing the wall behind them until the other men arrived.

Because there had been 4 men over tonight and because it amused Her Mistress had allowed the men to cum all over my face as well as in my mouth. And my panties were likewise very sticky by the end of the evening. Later that evening after the guests had left I had served Mistress a last glass of wine and the sissy who had been serving drinks all evening knelt between Mistresses thighs. I had been hot with sticky jealously and shame. Mistress had looked at me disdainfully for getting myself in such a messy state. I could expect another caning at some point tomorrow, if not a cropping. I was sent to get dressed to bed still sticky as Mistress was feeling too impatient and horny and didn’t want to waste time supervise my bathing before bedtime. Downstairs in the servants bedroom the the other sissies had watched me putting on my pink nightie. And as I had slipped into bed and the  other sissies had all whispered ew & yucky, pulling pouty faces, but had snuggled up to me in any case, when the light went off. And later I had cuddled tightly to the other sissy when she was sent down from Mistresses bed still smelling strongly of Her.


In the morning Mistress made a point of smiling sweetly but dismissively as She walked past us and we curtsied. We were kept working near Her presence, cleaning the hall and rooms close by  but not in attendance to Her. Where She could see us and we could steal  furtive, hopeful  glances  at Her as we worked.

I had another little task in the laundry room. Each of Mistresses friends had given their boyfriends a pair of their warm moist panties to gag me with when they fucked me. It was quite a common little game in the scene. Afterwards I would hand launder the panties, ironing, scenting & curtsying to them. While I worked I was to think of the Sir and how much he enjoyed fucking me and how much he enjoyed my fellatio. I was also to think of the Miss’s bottom and imagine myself kissing it and thanking both Her and Sir. Usually sissy could give the Miss Her


panties back the next time She visited, but Mistress liked me to iron scent and fold the panties then pack them into pretty little envelopes and Mistress would write a thank you from me, domestic sissies were not allowed to write anything, or read anything apart from cook books, and then post them. 7 pairs in total the men had been quite horny.

After I had finished this chore Mistress came down to the laundry room and bent me over for a cropping, for being so sullied the previous night. Then I was sent back to more housework. I was allowed to hand wash the panties She had just gagged me with beforehand though.  

She knew how to tease us perfectly, we were so easy, and the next time any of us  served Her we would be so attentive and hot for Her pleasure, just as we should be. And so hot for the guests to earn lots of pin money for Her little luxuries.   

We had quite a few visitors over the next couple of days. Both paying guests and Mistresses friends and business associates. As now She was fully back and recovered from Her vacation She wanted Her seraglio to start on the limo and lap dancing sessions again as soon as possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment