Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Saturday 15 July 2023

Sexy red shoes and pink maids booties.

 


Mistress and Miss were drinking wine and admiring Mistresses new shoes. They were quite lovely pixie ankle booties in red leather.

‘They are very sexy and shiny too.’

‘Well sissy has been very busy polishing them.’

‘They look almost as glossy as your lips when you gloss them for Sir sissy.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I blushed and squirmed anxiously on my plug. As I always felt very vulnerable  at just the mention of male company.

She patted my bottom, and Mistress increased the size of my plug.

I curtsied ‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’

‘Look how excited she gets when I mention my boyfriend now.’ Miss said

‘Yes quite, squirming and blushing so prettily.’ Mistress said with a false  sweet smile.


I curtsied again to the two ladies ‘Yes Mistress , thank You Mistress, thank You Miss.’

‘Sissy will be polishing them every day before I go to work.’

‘How lovely for her and just wait till the boys in the office see them.’

Mistress smiled, and sighed.

‘& how is that new guy in the office ?’ Miss asked

‘Oh hes coming along, I’m building him up, he nearly always has a semi when he comes into my office now.’

‘Really ?’ Miss said in mock surprise.

“Yes hes quite big and those suits of his  are just so well tailored.’

Both women giggled

‘You’ll make sissy jealous.’

Mistresses smiled.

‘Oh sissy hes not for you, just for your Mistress in the office.’

‘Yes Miss, thank You Miss.’ I curtsied very jealous indeed but not in the way She meant. My fingertips holding the hem of my dress tightly with feeble powerless pique.

‘Oh don’t pout sissy, or you’ll be fetching my canes’

‘Yes Mistress , I’m sorry Mistress, thank You Mistress’

‘And maybe the cock gag for the rest of the day too sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress , thank You Mistress.’

She patted my bottom. ‘Never mind sissy, I know you cant help it sometimes.’

‘Yes Mistress , thank You Mistress.’

‘I did make him blush when I caught him chatting away to one of the secretaries the other day. He looked quite guilty.’ Mistress said to Miss sipping Her wine.

‘Good, best way to keep the boys guilty and keen.’

‘And what about you with all the sissies in your office ?’

Miss worked in an high powered legal office with quite a few young understudies and interns but a steady stream of potential sissies. She took  great delight in finding and teasing them. With lots of flirting and suggestive hints, with a very slight dominating flavour. Until She had them on the hook then She really began to lead and tease them. One more than one occasion She told a potential sissy to buy and wear satin panties to the office. Just to see how the girls enjoy them She said, and its best if you trim or better still shave down there. Like I do She said watching them squirm with arousal. And She often put a sissy in Her own warm and slightly moist panties for the day. Then  offering him an invite along to the club. A lot of dominant women delighted in this beta, or omega baiting game. Once identified potential sissies are so fun and easily titivated and teased.

Miss very much liked lots of different sissies. And didn’t really have that many boyfriends. She had been with Her current boyfriend for quite a few years now, off and on,  and although She had other occasional male friends She liked him and enjoyed him being quite possessive and jealous at times. Treat him mean, but only mean enough to keep him keen was Her modus operandi  and in fairness they both liked it that way. She did like to enjoy all the new and single sissies in the club and elsewhere though.

Mistress on the other hand had a few long term boyfriends but no-one She had seen as a keeper just yet. And She also liked to enjoy brief flings with the new office hotties for mutual pleasure. But only very occasionally bothered with other sissies. She knew the other sissies made me very jealous and was considerate to rarely tell me about other sissies She might have enjoyed at the club. Miss did like to tease me about it however. Miss and Mistress had been briefly sapphic at university but that was the only time and Mistresses didn’t have any other lesbian liaisons. But Mistress still got a little jealous when Miss told Her about some new lady friend.

Mistress was also quite protective of me when Miss was around and often punished me if Miss seemed to be enjoying teasing me too much. Although often She enjoyed it Herself too   

‘And how are the special pads, comfortable or not ?’ Miss said looking at the heel of Mistresses new shoes.

“Oh almost perfect its like wearing running shoes.’

Mistress loved sexy high heels, and chunky fashionable platform boots too. She used special gel insoles, which were expensive & scientifically engineered to keep Her feet comfortable and soft. She likes me to massage Her feet and sometimes suck on Her toes and I was always amazed how pampered and baby soft Her feet are.


I wasn’t allowed any such pads for my patent pink maids boots. And although they weren’t overly tight the high heels did keep me constantly tottering about. Especially with the very short strap between the boots. Mistress said it was the same distance as if I had my knickers around my ankles. Giving me a nice effeminine gait. Mistress boyfriends liked to slap my bottom as I minced in front of them, hurrying in flustered panic struggling to escape the stinging slaps. But knowing they were taking me to my little room or down to the laundry room to fuck my ass. Hearing my muffled, pantie gagged  squeals and whimpers.

And Mistress said She enjoyed the sight of me hurrying breathlessly to serve Her, summoned by the sissy bell, She always kept on the small beside Her chair. Or sent me for the strap on, or the canes watching me mincing hobbled on my heels and ankle strap.
Mistress always said that all the things that inconvenienced and were belittling for women in the past were perfect and totally deserved for sissies. So that impossibly high heels and dainty tiny shoes were for sissies and joined by a tiny hobbling ankle strap. The tightest & shiniest of uniforms and panties with skirts and dresses so  pretty and lovely but with scandalously high hemlines, for easy access. Mistress never had particularly heavy periods but any inconvenience was mitigated totally by medication. Not so for me, sissies find their cycles of arousal tied to Mistresses cycles so at the time of the month we are especially fretfully emotional and sexually excited. So much so that Mistress will often keep us gagged for that period. Because it amuses them and because we are too needy and tearful and can be a nuisance by being over attentive. Mistress and the Sirs very much enjoy our intimate service at this time however as we are so intensely eager and emotional. Similarly with household chores, most if not all are done manually, preferably on our hand and knees, though Mistress does permit us a thin cushion so as not to ruin our stockings. And all must be done every day and perfectly. And finished when Mistress returns home so we are free to serve Her and Her guests. Although Mistress always has more chores to dismiss us to after we have attended Her or Her guests. It is especially enjoyable for Her to see us dismissed with a loud slap on the bottom by Sir after he has taken our panties down to fuck us. Dismissed in tears back to housework. Enjoyable for Sir too naturally.

Mistress and Miss often tease that menial chores are a privilege and training for sissies. So that emasculated and domesticated we serve Real Men even more perfectly, and are thus totally submissive and hotly attentive to Her whenever and if  She desires.

I was sent back to my chores and told to be ready for Miss’s boyfriend when he comes by later. I curtsied and hurried away back to a huge pile of ironing, squirming and grinding fretfully on my massively enlarged plug. Later Sir would fuck me face down on the freshly ironed pile meaning I would have to hurriedly wash and iron them all again.

Mistress would also enjoy caning me later for leaving these chores to so late in the day, before sending me to fetch the pink cushion and kneel between Her thighs.  


     

No comments:

Post a Comment