Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Doctors visit.

 


Mistress would schedule regular examinations with Her doctor for me. Naturally it was a female doctor and one who had Her own sissy. She also had another sissy who acted as  a nurse. She wasn’t really a nurse as that role  is far too complicated for a sissy, but She acted as the doctors assistant. she was very pretty in her pvc uniform and I was quite jealous of Mistresses openly covetous looks at the nurse.

I would be put in stirrups that kept me on all fours with my legs spread wide. The doctor would remove my cage and examine my soft clitty. The sissy nurse would examine inside my anal cavity and pass a camera up there. Mistress didn’t like any other women penetrating me, if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.

After the very thorough examination I would be locked in my chastity and plugged again, and I would serve coffee or tea while the two ladies discussed any treatment I might need or be recommended. At first my hormone dosage was increased in quise large gradients, and my cage size increased. The doctor also made recommendations about plug size, gradually increasing it until it was over 12 inches in length. Now though usually my dosage was maintained and any new treatments were discussed. Because of the hormones my skin had grown very soft, smooth and completely hairless. All my muscles were slender and toned. Under more radical treatments my waist had thinned considerably, my bottom though firm had rounded and swollen sweetly. I had also developed smallish buds for breasts and constantly  tender nipples. The bones structure in my body and especially my face had softened considerably.

Some sissies needed circumcising but I had already been clipped as Mistress called it. Though the doctor



did also tidy up a little down there and also performed a frenectomy, to greatly enhance the agility of my tongue. My lips had been plumped nicely and my hair was lightened so it is quite a pretty platinum blonde. Kept in  a sissy bob with very slight pink tinges.

The drugs also reduced my height a little although I was already not very tall. The ideal shape for a sissy is that of a boyishly thin model.

The sissy nurse no longer needed, was told to stand facing the wall  while the 2 ladies discussed me. On some visits if the Mistress had a boyfriend present the nurse could serve him while the women discussed the sissy patient. On this occasion I found it rather disconcerting to have her stood facing the wall where I am often sent to stand in silence.

Mistress and the doctor chatted for some time, often with little amused looks at me as I stood nervously in front of them. I have been conditioned to never eavesdrop on superiors conversations, unless they wanted me to, so didn’t hear anything that they discussed.

Any treatments or medication the doctor had recommended  was not usually ever discussed with me. Once when the doctor had asked me about the hormones I had answered candidly that they make me very emotional and tearful and especially around Mistresses period times. Incidentally sissies always feel compelled to be open truthful and candid to their superiors and owners, no matter how humiliating or disadvantageous it will can be and usually is.

The doctor would feel inside my bottom too, checking my prostrate. Commenting on how, yes it did feel just a normal for a sissy, and that i didn't need to be milked just as there was no need for me to cum. The need to be milked was just the same as my aching need to cum and was desirable for a sissy. In any case i sometimes had a tiny little leak in the nighttime, She pulled her face in disdain a little at that, but that was more than enough. If there ever was a more serious problem, the full snip could be performed. I noted in satisfaction tat the nurse visibly blanched at that, but so did I and the two ladies laughed quite gaily at our evident fluster.  

“They are so attached to their tiny things.” The doctor laughed “maybe it would be kinder to clip them as soon as they enter service.”

Mistress sighed

“But less enjoyable” the doctor added.

Both ladies laughed as we squirmed fearfully

The doctor and Mistress had smiled and pooh poohed my concerns, telling me that was exactly the desired effect and increased the  dosage. Nor was  I consulted or even informed beforehand about the many physical changes that were being made to my body either chemically or surgically. Although these were all recorded for legal reasons. If Mistress and I were ever to separate or divorce I would never be able to afford to pay for any of the reverse procedures. And owners supported by a network and community of Mistresses and Sirs always found loopholes to avoid paying anything to their recalcitrant ex property.

The doctor had supervised my shrinking chastity devices. The advanced silicon device I wore now was tiny with absolutely no space to expand in whatsoever. So much so that the slightest arousal made it quite uncomfortable, for example just thinking about Mistress, ironing & washing Her clothes and bed sheets. Moreover if I was serving Mistress, and more recently Sir I would throb and ache terribly in the tiny device. From the inside this felt completely inflexible from the outside when Mistress or Sir examined or fondled me it felt warm and flexible. The device fully enclosed my sissy cherries too and combined with the deep urethral insert it controlled me completely The silicon was fully self cleaning and infused with strong estrogen.

My 12" butt plug very deep stout & rigid now, also with enhanced exaggerated phallic shape. Was also recommended by Her and Miss too. As well as being also infused with a very high dosage of estrogen the plug was made with very slippery self lubing silicon. That made me feel totally full and slippery at the same time. So that I would feel myself squelch and squirm constantly grinding on the plug.

And a special treatment that kept my bleached bottom. My pursed sissy pussy was now pink coloured. That kept my bottom always pleasurably tight for Sir, or Mistresses strap on. And uncomfortably tight for me. Miss loved the way I moaned and struggled as She penetrated me and so Her boyfriends did too. 

The cock gag that Mistress used for punishment or often just for Her amusement was similarly carefully selected so that it filled my mouth and the back of my throat fully and I would have an overwhelming feeling of near  gagging & choking, but never actually choking. I had also had hormonal implants that could be remotely controlled and triggered so that my plug could feel to me hugely expanded and even more rigid even though the device was actually the same size. The implants also controlled when I was allowed to pee, and could be used to control or allow orgasms or near orgasms when & if Mistress wanted that for me. Plus an extremely wide variety of other emotional and physical triggers.

The doctors helped Mistresses and Sirs to manipulate have near total control of their sissies bodies and emotions as was only right and proper.    

Satisfied with my examination the doctor rose to leave and patted my bottom patronizingly. I knelt behind Her and kissed Her bottom, then curtsied deeply to Her. Sissy nurse and I also exchanged little demure curtsies.

Mistress pleased patted my bottom then the sissy nurses bottom, which made me feel very jealous. As was fully intended.

After the visit I served Mistress some lunch. I was sent back to my chores. She had relaxed in the


garden, before going out for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment