Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Saturday 15 April 2023

An evening with Mistress

 


Mistress was reclining on the couch in her nightwear and sheer silk dressing gown. She always preferred to wear very sensual and exclusively expensive smalls and lingerie.  I was kneeling besides her in my pastel pink satin nightie. It was nearly bedtime and Mistress had just allowed me to toilet and supervised my daily enema. I was plugged securely again now and Mistress had upped the size so I was feeling full and attentive then I had slipped between her thighs. She had a lovely long orgasm and I was still feeling very hot and bothered as she  chatted to Miss and me.

She was drinking wine, and I had a little wine glass of Her warm pee to sip. I liked this better than when she used my mouth directly, but I loved that too.  

Sometimes though very rarely She allowed me to perch demurely besides Her on the sofa. Other times I had to stand or kneel facing the wall when I wasn’t busy with my chores or serving Her. It all depended on Her mood.

Tonight though I was in my favourite position, kneeling besides Her with my cheek slightly resting on the couch and softly against Her thigh. Every so often I would look up at Her and kiss Her thigh softly when She was speaking to me. Sometimes She liked me to be in cuffs in this position, but more often than not I was simply curtsy cuffed. Where I was to keep my arms straight and holding the hem of my skirt or nightie as if to curtsy, until I needed to use my hands to serve Her.

Mistress sometimes liked to spank me bent over & curtsy cuffed, and even occasionally caned me in this position. 


She had also tried this position for pegging but I had found it simply too difficult not squirm and let go of the hem as She penetrated me, especially when the thick exagerated glans opened me and pressed inside in . No matter how many times She caned me for that, and it was an awful lot of times. She admitted to me on in that hoarse husky whisper, She had when she was very aroused. That she actually looked forward to caning me for breaking position, which made her want to peg me even more. However She eventually started to enjoy me struggling with the cuffs more. Enjoying my helplesssly squirming and moaning feebly into Her panties stuffed into my mouth, as She pushed deep inside, especially as the strap ons got larger and more phallicly invasive until She found one She really liked. Our favourite She called it, but it was Her favourite.
    
She had also occasionally had me curtsy cuffed when Sir spanked me or for fellatio but She preferred me to be properly cuffed and totally vulnerable for serving Sir or being punished by Sir.

She was video chatting to Miss on Her tablet. Miss had been telling Her about how She was preparing Her sissy to take a couple of paying clients soon. Initially just sirs from the scene, and just for fun. But eventually She wanted sissy to serve straight guys for money too. This turn of conversation always made me feel very uncomfortable and Mistress had patted my head and laughed that I was nowhere near ready for that. Just yet !.

They were also talking about the conversation they had earlier about one of the sissies owned by a male friend being gelded, clip clipped Mistress called it. The clip being circumcision, all sissies were clipped. But could also refer to the full procedure. Mistress and Miss always laughed at my squirming when they talked about the clip.

Most Mistress do not geld their sissies, and consider it foolish for male dominants to do it. Thought they do find it amusing and entertaining subject to discuss casually. Tormenting and teasing their sissies with the prospect and laughing at sissies distress.


Miss said that men are simple creatures, usually led by their dicks. Sissies are silly little things and are also led by their tiny clitties. So its more enjoyable to keep sissy safely locked up, soft and tiny. Controlled and aching constantly with helpless, attentive desire for Mistress.

It does make for very smooth apron front, Mistress said but ruins the delight of keeping sissy locked up.

Miss had agreed and widened the angle of Her camera feed. Her own sissy was kneeling in front of Miss’s boyfriend, He had just cum all over sissies face.

Mistress showed me the screen.

‘Don’t you wish you were here sissy ?’ Miss teased

‘Yes Miss, thank you Miss.’ I whispered blushing.

She knew full well that I didn’t like it. And didnt like it when She nearly  always let Sir blow in my face when they were sissysitting me, and made me thank him for such a lovely treat as well as the lovely taste of a real man.

Behind Her, Sir was grumbling about going to bed. Miss told him to take sissy to her little room  if he was feeling that impatient and horny.

More male grumbling and a loud slap across sissies bottom, sissy squealed as it was a sharper slap than


it sounded. Miss rolled Her eyes, more at her boyfriend than Her sissy, but no doubt sissy would get a caning for the squeal at some point too. She  then removed Her warm panties and stuffed them into sissies mouth. Then sissy suitably gagged preceded Sir to her room obediently. Sissy quickly came back down with  a fresh pair of panties for Miss then hurried back to Sir.

Mistress giggled and told Miss that I was squirming and squelching at Her side. This wasn’t true at all but I was blushing scarlet with embarrassment.

Mistress wanted to stay up chatting so had  a small sniff of cocaine from Her dispenser and lit a cigarette. Miss did so too. Recreational drug use was quite legal now and Mistress often enjoyed this and smoking cannabis with Her friends. I was not allowed of course. I knelt quietly by Her side, not eavesdropping but waiting attentively.

 

Mistress was chatting to Miss about Afterlife, and allowed me to listen. It was a program that was being developed so that people could upload a copy of their personalities virtually and that backup could live on forever, after life so to speak. Or at least as long as the program was kept alive. Mistress said it might be fun but  a little soulless, She giggled at the pun. Mistress didn’t often involve me in chat with me about anything deeper  than my chores. Not that I was really part of the chat, just allowed to listen while the two ladies chatted. Usually when Mistress and another superior, or just another real person, with their own valid opinions, were talking I was told not to listen, and stand or kneel facing the wall. Or just sent to my room or some chores. But Mistress was feeling indulgent tonight.


Imagine how a sissy could be perfectly controlled in afterlife sissy, all She  would need to do is change a few parameters. Naturally superiors would have access to a sissy’s settings. Because the superior would be still be sissies owner and paying for the backup.  
She looked down at me, Unless I didn’t want to stay with Her ? She teased.

Or what if we were already in the program and hadn’t realized it yet.

She told me not to worry because it would  be like sissy heaven in any case.

She could have several lifetimes and life experiences stored in the afterlife, as vivid and real as reality. A waking dream that could be confiruged as you wanted. And She would have sissies to serve Her in some or each of those lifetimes. Time was just another parameter that could be set.

I as her property would just have one, moulded and shaped by & for Her.

A lifetime where I had grown up always to be a sissy, The other boys and girls would go off to school, college and university to prepare for their careers and enjoy all the other pleasures of growing to adulthood. I and the other sissies would sit primly in our lessons learning to cook,  clean and all the other suitably effeminate household chores expected from sissies. From the windows of the Housework Academy, I and the other sissies would watch our contemporaries enjoying teenage life, love and lust. We would be good sissies, quiet and obedient in class, not speaking unless we were spoken to, always waiting for permission politely and patiently. Our uniforms always neat and tidy, starched and ironed. Corporal punishment for children had been banned but not for sissies. If we were to be punished it was a cane across the palms, 6 of the best but absolutely nothing sexual. That was for our Mistress or Sir when we were eventually owned. 

From the windows of the housework academy, I and the other sissies would watch our contemporaries enjoying teenage life, love and lust. During  puberty, which comes much later for sissies, I might have woken up and found I  had a few embarrassing night leaks, but would never have experienced ejaculation, or a full erection, nor ever allowed to  pee standing up. 

As I neared the age when I  would be entering service, I would be constantly very aroused, but never erect, just a little soft and swollen, tearful emotional and confused but would only ever be allowed  to talk about this in the future with my owner. And my only experience of male ejaculation would be with  Sir  when he exploded and spurted in my mouth, or ass. Or when Mistress and Sir were fucking.

I would be kept simmering at a constant  intense level of obstructed sexual arousal. So that I was always attentive and desperately eager to please Her, and also alwways ready to be enjoyed by Sir. 



Mistress said this state of helpless attentive arousal, would feel similar to the fretting flustered emotional state i was in   when She  was on the last part of Her period. When She is very horny, and I am too. And She keeps my plug at maximum and keeps me cock gagged keep my pretty little sissy head on my chores and not my tiny clitty. Which has the exact opposite effect as She knows only too well. That level of intensity but with the dial turned to 11. Miss and Mistress exchange smiles at that, I know it is a reference to something but don’t know what.

She looks down at me smiles patronizingly as I softly kiss Her thigh adoringly but does not bother to explain the reference to me. Or where the dial is set to now, only hinting that the needle is most definitely currently nowhere near even halfway even during her period times.

After Mistress takes me into service and takes ownership of my keys I will be Hers forever. Serving Her in Her one of luxurious  houses, with gardens, pool and beach front. But one sissymaid in a household of rapt sissies, from her other lifetimes each aching to serve Her every desire, need & whim. 

We would be kept busy with our daily chores, Her laundry, ironing, cooking cleaning & polishing would be done with love and desire to please Her and be found pleasing by Her. And also in constant fearful awareness of the consequences if She was not pleased. She sting of Her canes, or crop at the slightest infraction, imagined or real.  

We would only pause our chores to respectfully curtsy and greet any superior who passes, then quickly hurry back to our chores.

And we would serve Her privately in many lovely ways. From bathing Her or showering Her. Pampering Her lovely body. Moisturizing Her and then patting her dry with soft scented towels. and dressing Her, aching longingly as She tries on her outfits.

  

But especially aching and longing to  serve Her intimately. 


Squirming with desire to be called to kneel for Her. Sometimes one sissy would kiss Her bottom and another remove Her panties, while another brings Her wine. And another slips under the hem of Her skirt and licks Her lovingly to orgasm. Then another sissy might dry and clean Her, and another bring Her fresh panties, kissing Her bottom, then another sissy will hand wash Her panties.

Or on blissful occasions sissy might be called to do all those special lovely things for Her deliught. To serve Her intimately and be the one who brings Mistress to orgasm and washes & irons Her panties afterwards. Aching in tiny chastity and squirming on her plug.

Or sent for the strap on, loving Her penetration and fearing it too.  

Then after Mistress is satisfied. Dismissed in tears, sent back to her houseswork.

When Mistress has guests or a boyfriend over, sissy might serve the dominant male or the  boyfriends of Mistresses guests, anally and orally, always obediently, totally focused on his enjoyment at that moment. When Sirs cums it would be in her mouth, not usually in her face, and then she would wait for permission to obediently swallow. Then be gagged with the visitors warm panties to be taken to a little private room and bent over for Sir, her tight bottom slapped and spread for Sir as he penentrates her. And when sissy is put over his knee and spanked or paddled soundly, similarly gagged.

This would be just be a natural part of Mistresses hospitality. Sissy would summoned from her chores by the maids bell, then dismissed afterwards with a wave of Mistress hand, or a slap on the bottom from Sir and sent back to her little chores. 

Later sissy would clean & iron the visiting Mistress panties to thank Her. 

Sissy would also receive and serve fee paying male visitors.  

Sissy would be taken down to Her little bedroom to serve the guest. A little whore totally for his paid, pleasure sissy would experience the intense build up of near sissygasms while sucking or being pumped by him. Building so absolutely close to orgasm, squirming and grinding hotly and  helpless impaled. Adding hugely to his enjoyment   she sucks him or he forcefully fucks her tight ass, with his massive cock. And His cock and Mistresses strap on  would always feel massive and overwhelming. Implacable with its lust to penetrate her. 

And finally when sir cums thrusting and grunting with pleasure, sissy would feel the sissygasm  instantly & totally melt away, Dissolving into a total submission to his and only his pleasure. As he cums in Her mouth and blows all over her face or filling her ass, with powerful spurts of pleasure. Spurts of pleasure that sissy will ache for but never be allowed to , never deserve to feel. After she has swallowed his thick sticky cum, with his permission of course, or has licked him clean. He will toss the little whores payment onto the bed or her  little vanity table and leave her  to clean herself and the room. 

When he leaves will put on freshly laundered and ironed clothes clothes and leave his clothing behind for sissy to launder and iron, his shoes to polish. Still wearing her sticky knickers & part of the paid service.

Then back to her chores with the other maids, but blushing hotly with a not so secret shame, that they all share. 

Sissy will see none of the money for herself. But sissy will know that Mistress will spend the money on little luxuries and treats for Herself.

And sissy will also go out in the limo or van to serve clients at parties or the small back rooms of bars, even in the limo just parked in the street. 

Regularly and frequently but not every night because sissy cant expect to have fun every night. 

Miss and Mistress giggled at that.

Her night service will be on Mistresses whim.

Supervised by the whore Master who will collect the money and tips for Mistress and take his cut and bonus from her fees.   

A little sissy whore because it pleases, amuses and arouses Mistress. And because it makes sissies intimate service so much hotter, so eager and perfect, the more she serves Real Men.

Mistress and Miss were thoroughly enjoying this conversation, fleshing out and adding more details. Then Miss decided to go to bed. She told Mistress that it was  a pity she was now too tired to use the strap on tonight. Sissy would have to wait till tomorrow. And She would probable send her boyfriend out so she could enjoy her sissy in peace.  

'Maybe I will send him round to see you sissy.' She told me teasingly.

I knew Mistress wouldnt allow that just yet, but it still made me clench my muscles on the plug in fright.'

‘Yes Miss, thank you Miss.’

‘Sweet dreams sissy.’ She told me sweetly

‘Yes Miss, thank you Miss.’

Mistress took me upstairs.

‘Wont that be lovely sissy, like heaven for you sissy’s.’ She said as I looked up at Her tearfully

‘Oh Mistress it sounds so lovely for you, Mistress.'

'And lovely for you sissy serving me so lovingly & perfectly.'

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’ I whispered then asked

'But Mistress wont sissy ever be unlocked or allowed to cum ?’ I whispered barely daring to ask

She lifted my eyes and to hers and looked down at me smiling superciliously, as if my question was so trivial and silly. Condescending for Her to even respond.

‘Will being unlocked make you perform your chores any more diligently, or make you more attentive sissy ?’

She wasn’t expecting a reply.

‘Or  will it make your intimate service any more enjoyable sissy, make my orgasms more powerful, or give me better or more multiple waves of orgasms ?'

‘Or make Sirs fellatio more enjoyable, make his spurts  any thicker any stickier, more copious sissy ?’

‘Or make him enjoy your little ass any more sissy ?’

She looked down at me.

‘No Mistress it wouldn’t, thank You Mistress.’

‘Rather it might depreciate the performance of your housework,  and equally important my and Sirs intimate pleasure sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘So do you think you deserve to be unlocked, or should ever be allowed to cum sissy ?’

‘No Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘For for never and a day sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘But you can still perform all your little chores happily and attentively sissy.’

‘And still suck Sirs cock and feel him cumming in your ass sissy’

‘And give me lovely orgasms sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘Wont that be heavenly for you sissy.?

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

“For you and all my other lovely sissies.’

I blushed hating that idea but also desperately excited by it too

'Oh, oh....' She waited patiently while squirmed

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

She shifted on the bed and pushed me slowly to my knees.

‘You may take my panties off now sissy’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

They were totally wet.

‘I love you Mistress.’ I told Her afterwards.

‘Of course you do sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

‘You may go to your room now sissy.’ She told me afterwards langourously  basking in the afterglow of Her orgasm

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’ I curtsied and crept away

Hurried off in tears, knowing that She had only dismissed me to emphasize it was Her choice if I slept in Her bed with Her or not.

I slept still clutching Her soaked panties. Then in the early hours She called me to Her bed to spoon Her.

‘I love you Mistress.’

‘Yes sissy, and I love you sissy, for forever and a day sissy.’

‘Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.’

I was holding the hem of my nightie tightly, spontaneously curtsy cuffed as I drifted to back to sleep, in tears so happy and fulfilled. I never wanted moments like this end.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment