Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Sunday 9 April 2023

Weddings and anniversaries

 


Once a year Mistress has a little celebration. She would go out in the morning and come home in the early afternoon with some friends. She would take off Her panties and give them to me to wear. It always made me very excited in my cage because they were usually warm and often slightly moist from Her. On the first occasion when we had first signed the Mistress and sissy wife contract, Her panties had been a lovely ivory white colour. But as Mistress generally preferred black or red panties these were usually black silk panties. They always felt so exquisitely lovely. Sissies are usually only permitted slippery satin, but these were very expensive silk panties. 

Mistress knows I am usually desperate to please Her at this point,  but She teases me and just increases the size of my plug to maximum so I feel so full and penetrated like I am about to pop or burst, with each step and especially with each deep curtsy.

I prepare a small dinner for Her and some of Her friends. Her current boyfriend is usually there too.

On this day I am allowed to kiss the key Mistresses keeps for my chastity. Or at least one of the keys. Mistress has number of copies of these tiny keys that She wears as jewelry. One as a necklace nestling in Her lovely bosom. Another on the thin waist chain She often wears, or Her tiny golden anklet. The key unlocks both my chastity cage and my butt plug, however none of the keys will open my chastity cage without Her biometrics.

Her boyfriends and regular male friends will have a copy of my key also. It is seemingly appropriate that they always know I am securely  locked up whilst I am pleasing them and for their pleasure. They can unlock my butt plug as & when it pleases them.

The wedding or first signing day was the last time I had been permitted to touch  a pen or pencil & to write anything. Nor am I usually allowed to read anything, except sometimes new recipes, but only under strict supervision. In an ideal world literacy is not required for a sissy, her only concerns should be pleasing Mistress and housework. Nor numeracy, apart from simple recipes and cane strokes. Although that is usually 6 or in multiples of six. Six is always the minimum a sissy deserves. When a Sir puts me over his knees for a spanking he will usually spank me till I am sobbing. But if he is using a paddle its in sixes too.

The sissy wedding contract is a legal contract, that handed over all my assets to Mistress. I didn’t have any assets to speak of but some sissies have money of their own. The sissy will pay a dowry to her new Mistress or Sir, for her upkeep & maintenance and the rest of the  assets are frozen so that the sissy has no access to any money of her own. These assets are  released in the case of a divorce, or if a sissy dies in service. In the case of a divorce the sissy must pay half her assets to Mistress or Sir as an additional dowry. In the case of a death the sole beneficiary is usually sissies owner.

The contract also has some provision for any surgeries or expensive hormone and medication. For


example some sissies are gelded chemically or surgically and this has to be reversible. So even though the hormones have left me tiny and soft, this feminized flaccidity could in theory be reversed. If financial feasible The richer party must pay for any surgeries to be reversed or compensate the owner for any expenses incurred. In practice though usually the sissy will lose almost everything. The superiors are usually very rich and very well connected and the  sissy having been  confined to domesticity feels powerless and easily overwhelmed by all the sudden expenses and legal costs.

So in practice very few ownerships end with divorce. Most separations are initiated by a dissatisfied or even bored superior rather than the sissy. And the result of most separations is that sissy will  end up being given or sold to another Mistress or Sir. The usually heartbroken sissy feels they have very little choice but to tearfully and reluctantly agree to whatever is decided for them. Accepting quickly a new firm hand submissively & eventually very lovingly.

The wedding contract also explicitly allows for corporal punishment and whatever punishments the owner feels necessary, apart from disfigurement and similar. Although I like most sissies have been tattooed inside my lip with a barcode that identifies me as Mistresses. Some sissies also have a little brand on one or both buttocks, but Mistress has said that can wait until She finds a pretty design She likes.

By contract essentially the sissy ceases to have any agency and exist as anything other than the chattel of their owner. Their public life is over and all decisions are imposed and enforced upon them, any disrespect or disobedience, real or imagined is legally punishable with corporal punishment. All women had naturally found this status to be demeaning and objectionably but for sissies they had become the ideal 50s or 1850’s wife.

There had also been moves to disenfranchise sissies, but that had been narrowly defeated, in favour of a compromise where Mistress or Sir would vote for the sissy by proxy. Effectively sissies had been deprived of any legal rights as it was practically impossible for them to effectively challenge any decision by their owners. Even if they somehow sought redress, the authorities and courts were unsympathetic to a situation the sissy had legally agreed to. Sissy had forfeighted her rights. 

In a perfect world Mistress and Miss tell me. Sissies would be identified around or before puberty. And separated from ordinary girls and boys. For schooling they would only concentrate on domestic duties. Then when they come of age they can be discreetly perused, selected and once chosen given over to their Mistress or Sir, by their mother in a wedding ceremony. The sissies parents would pay sissies new owner the dowry, as they transferred ownership and responsibility for sissy at  the ceremony and sissy will enter service.  The traditional female roles of submissiveness and obedience are actually sissy characteristics, wrongly imposed on women, and would be strictly enforced for sissies. Ideally also sissy would never have been allowed to get fully hard or to masturbate, only ever occasionally experiencing confusing, embarrassing wet dreams. Once owned and in service Mistress or Sir would then be free to shape sissies sexuality as they see fit.


In reality this Femtopia wasn’t going to happen any time soon. But for many in the expanding scene it was seen as highly desirable, and alongside the hormones, treatments & conditionings were being worked on that could be given to the sissy so that She felt that this was Her experience prior to being formally owned by a superior.

Sissy would also have the shame of touching herself without permission. Of being inappropriately erect and squirting, no matter how pathetic the weak sissy mess was. And the knowledge that this naughtiness was now properly denied to her. And she could and would be punished retroactively for past failings.   



For the first ceremony we had both worn white. Me in a traditional but very short ivory white silk dress and petticoats. And Mistress had worn a pure white leather mini skirt and matching leather jacket. My cage and plug were both white just for today instead of sissy pink and even my maids booties were ivory white.

For the ceremony I had been locked in leather cuffs, white again and led on  a leash to where Mistress was waiting.

I curtsied, then knelt behind and kissed Her bottom lovingly & respectfully. I was allowed to kiss Her on the front of Her skirt then I knelt behind Her again.

I promised to love and obey Her and to be in complete monogamy to Her. She promised to keep me obedient and in chastity. Mistress had always said that monogamy was a lovely idea for sissies. Monogamy and chastity for sissies was imposed and strictly enforced. My lips and tongue were only for Her intimate pleasure and Hers alone. Serving Sir didn’t count as Mistress saw that as a bit of fun for them and amusing foreplay for Her.

Mistress would usually get very aroused watching me serve a real man, especially if they were very dominant with me. Which they always were. So I would often be sent for my pink cushion after we had, had guest over. Mistress also liked me to perform fellatio on Her boyfriends before they went to bed so they could last longer for Her second time round.

Then Mistress and I both signed our marriage contract.

At the wedding ceremony Mistress ceremoniously took control of my keys and also gave me a tiny wedding ring which I don’t wear but is kept on a little chain around my neck. Mistress often teases me that She would put it around my clitty but I am so tiny it would fall off.

After the ceremony Mistress and Her guests drank a toast of wine. I am also given a wine glass with Mistresses warm pee to drink.

At the renewal ceremony after kissing the key I kneel and kiss Her bottom thanking Her for owning me. Then I serve dinner. Afterwards I dress Mistress and She and Her guests go out for the evening. I tidy up then wait for Mistress to come home. Sometimes Mistress will come home on Her own and I am sent for my pink cushion. Sometimes She will come home with Her boyfriend. Sometimes She will be tired and just want to go to bed.

The first afternoon  after the wedding Mistress had taken me upstairs and pegged me on Her bed. Then I had helped Her shower and dress and She had gone out to celebrate with Her guests.

I do so ache especially terribly for Her after our ceremony and She tells me that my intimate service  is
so delightful the longer She makes me wait. That it often pleases Her to leave me to simmer and wait.

I do so love Her and long for Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment