Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Monday 10 April 2023

Mistress and the beach


Mistress was going to the beach today with Her boyfriend and some other friends. It was  a very hot morning already, the coast was about an hours drive away. Her current boyfriend had  a very nice convertible sports car. Mistress had one too but She preferred to be driven, so She could enjoy a few glasses of wine in the coastal breeze. In the past some Mistresses used sissy chauffeuses either personal or as a service. But generally these days sissies are not permitted to drive, as it is too complicated for our pretty little sissy heads. In a similar fashion we are not permitted labour saving devices and all our domestic chores are performed by hand and love.

Moreover these were everyday things that were traditionally enforced on or denied to women in the past. So sissies are not allowed to drive, touch, handle or earn money for themselves, not to own property, speak without permission, vote, Mistress uses my vote. Or any independence, not to choose what to wear Mistress chooses. Housework and other menial chores are nearly always to be done by hand.

In a reversal of the 40’s and 50’s sexual roles where men used to cum and didn’t really care if the women climaxed or not. Good sissies are not allowed to cum and only Mistress or Sirs pleasure is important.

 

It was  a very warm already & Mistress had arranged for some maintenance work on the house and garden. She normally used special firms who employed women for this work, and who were supportive or at least understanding of the lifestyle. She preferred to keep me out of the way of rough workmen where possible. If it was absolutely necessary, which had happened on several occasions, I would be locked in my tiny bedroom all day until the work was done.

However The workers coming today were all women, and although they never said so, I think were all gay. They were quite naturally patronizing and dismissive towards me, though they did like teasing me about my pretty maids uniform. I would serve them tea or coffee and sandwiches when they were taking their breaks. Otherwise I was to stay out of the way and in keep busy with my chores inside the house.

This morning I had dried and scented Mistress after Her shower and helped Her to choose Her outfits and to get dressed. Mistress was wearing a lovely pair of fashionable leather shorts, and She  noticed I gotten myself rather  excited kissing Her bottom.

She had asked me teasingly if I wanted to come to the beach too and see Her and all the other women
at 
the beach in Her sexy bikini.

Or because I was a sissy all the well muscled boys at the beach. Not that I would have time to look as I would be on my knees before the boys all day.

Mistress and Sir were just going to the ordinary beach but there was special  resort and beach just for sissies and their superiors. The beach was strictly for the superiors but the resort café and bar  had sissy waitress service. The sissies all wore tight shiny latex waitress uniforms and usually spent most of their time on their knees pleasing the boys. While the women swam and sunbathed. There were hot little beach huts where the boys could take the waitresses for more intimate service. The sissies wore latex because it looks very sexy and it is easier to wipe or lick clean, even though it is hot and sticky to wear.

The sissy waitresses at the beach like the maids at the club and café were usually sent there by their


owners, for training, punishment or simply because their owner found it pleasing and amusing. The sissies would earn pin money & tips while they were there. But because most sissies aren’t allowed to own or often even to touch money. The sissies would be given a sealed envelope to hand over to their owners at the end of the day. The money itself wasn’t very much but it served to emphasize that their service and intimate service belonged to their Mistress or Sir.

Miss often brought home Her friends of Her male or female friends and charged them a fee to fuck Her sissy. Not for the money but  just because it amused Her, especially to take the money off them while Her sissy watched. Mistress and She often discussed soliciting or pimping my mouth and bottom out so to speak. But so far Mistress was happy with the app & rating system but She also found the idea of me serving for money amusing and was a good make me even more effeminate and submissive.

I also knew that Mistress would never take me to the beach as so far She had kept me strictly domesticated and confined to Her  household. I was only ever allowed to go into the garden area or by the pool very briefly if I was serving Her there. But just the thought of Her in Her bikini got me even more excited.

Mistress looked at me quizzically as if surprised that this made me excited and  with a satisfied smile increased the size of my plug to near maximum. This would keep my mind on my chores She told me. She also told me that the only reason She wasn’t going to discipline me further with the cock gag, was because of workers coming today.

I was very grateful not to be gagged especially cock gagged for the day, it was too deep and thick and I was constantly on the verge of choking and gagging on the exaggerated phallus  all day. & it made my butt plug feel even bigger than it was, it kept me in an almost hysteria of heightened arousal and hapless frustration all day.

She sat there for a few seconds toying with the idea but then decided against it. She obviously like the idea because I then had to take down Her shorts and bring Her a fresh pair of panties.

I so wanted to please Her there and then but She laughed and told me She could wait till later at the beach with Her boyfriend or my tongue maybe this evening. I had squirmed on my plug haplessly and helplessly.

‘Oh sissy I forgot to take you to the toilet this morning, but you can wait till tonight cant you sissy?’

‘Yes Mistress Thank You Mistress. I curtsied with a tiny whimper.

Mistress usually allowed me to pee in the morning but often made me wait to use the loo, till the evening before my enema, or sometimes let one of Her boyfriends take me to the toilet. Even though I often felt extremely full and bursting, the pee only dribbled out with a damp wet sensation, through the urethral insert in my chastity. I was not permitted to experience the gushing release that a real man felt.

Sir had arrived to pick Mistress up and they had a coffee together. Mistress told Him about how excited I had gotten looking at Her in those shorts and he had slapped my bottom hard on the base of the plug and told Her that he liked the shorts too and couldn’t wait to be taking them off Her.

She had giggled and flirted with Him and allowed Him to caress Her bottom possessively. Mistress didn’t mind Men touching Her like that as long as it was respectful and they knew that She was in charge. She found it quite exciting, & She enjoyed sex with  a real man very much.

At Mistresses prompting Sir was just about to put me over his lap and give me spanking, when the workers arrived. It was quite obvious what was going on as I had been over his lap with my dress lifted when Mistress let them in.

Don’t let us interrupt you they had said amused. But Mistress had insisted I serve them coffee while they chatted about the work schedule. After all Sir could always spank me later, or She might cane me this evening.

After I had served them coffee I had been dismissed & allowed to scurry off very embarrassed, to my chores. Mistress was very considerate and protective towards Her sissy. She knew  I found strangers, especially strangers who were not necessarily involved in the lifestyle, in the house to be very unsettling. And She preferred to enjoy any such flustered embarrassment when She was present Herself. So would tell me to stay out of the way of people who had important work to do. Usually in front of them before shooing me away to my housework.

The workers had generally ignored me during the day except at breaktimes, but had left a bit of mess for me to clean up. I had only just finished when Mistress arrived home without Her boyfriend.

I helped Her undress & dried Her after She had showered. Then downstairs brought Her a chilled wine as She sat in the lounge. I was told to fetch Her canes. She didn’t cane me immediately but sat chatting on Her phone to Her friends, flexing the springy cane  while She watched me cleaning & polishing all the surfaces. I was numb with fright and choking with fear. I felt myself getting more fearful the longer She made me wait.

Then eventually I was told to fetch my cuffs and a fresh pair of panties for Mistress, I was pale with fright as I knelt in front of Her putting replacing Her panties and kissing Her bottom. Locked in the cuffs She had stuffed the panties She had been wearing into my mouth. She gave me 6 strokes with the thick cane, then  another 12 with the springier stingy cane.

I had been sent sobbing for the pink cushion and pulled between Her thighs. She had climaxed very loudly I could feel Her muscles throbbing with pleasure a She kept Her soaked thighs tightly clamped around my face.

Then I was sent to wash Her panties and to get on with the rest of my chores. I washed Her bikini bottoms along with Her panties that day and noticed some dried semen stains on some of Her intimate garments. Mistress said it was  always a special treat for me to wash Her boyfriends cum from Her panties.

Later that evening as She was going out with Her boyfriend I had dressed Her in lovely low cut silk evening gown.

Mistress had asked me if I was excited again & I had to confess that yes I was.

Mistress smiled pleased, but also sternly and told me to fetch the canes again.

She waited for Sir to come round then caned me in front of Him. She then cock gagged me and took me to my little room I was made to sit on the hard wooden stool facing the corner and told to wait there till She came or they came home. I think Sir was a little bit disappointed that I wasn’t going to be told to give him fellatio after he had watched my caning. But Mistress didn’t mind and it would keep him horny for later.

Mistress also had another stool for punishment which had a huge dildo mounted in the centre. It was much bigger than even my fully expanded plug and much deeper too, it was impossible to sit or settle on. So I could be left impaled or penetrated on the plug cuffed and usually gagged and blindfolded too, squirming & grinding helplessly on the huge cock. Mistress sometimes used it for my fellatio training too, leaving me kneeling for hours cuffed and blindfolded kissing and sucking the huge exaggerated phallus.

The door had been closed behind me and the light turned off. I was left sitting painfully on the hard stool, not daring to move. Mistress had a number of tiny security cameras about the house and I never knew when I was being observed or not.

They came late in the evening & Sir stayed over. In the middle of the night when Mistress was sleeping Sir had woke me in my room for  a blow job. As I had swallowed a mouthful of his thick cum Sir had told me that was the type of Ice cream sissies got at the beach. But only if they were good sissies of course he told me patting my head patronizingly.

Sir would often leave me cuffed and with my face and nightie covered in his cum, iced as Mistress called it, till the morning. Especially if he was staying overnight and I would be waking him with my mouth in the morning. When he did that after I had woken him I would rush around desperately trying to clean up before Mistress woke up. She would often ask why my little room was so well perfumed with icy amusement in the morning.

‘Yes Sir, thank you Sir.’

In the morning I had woken Sir with my mouth but he hadn’t allowed me to swallow straight away. Instead I had prepared and served him breakfast. Because Sir was going to into work this morning I knelt at his feet polishing his shoes while he ate breakfast. When he had finished eating he sat me on his knee &  I was allowed to finally swallow.

Mistress was as usual highly amused by Sirs latest humiliation for me.

Mistress had also given Him a set of my keys. Not that he would ever unlock me but so that He knew that I was locked and so that I knew that He knew. Quite  a few of Mistresses ex boyfriends and male friends had a copy of my key. And lots of Sirs had a large key-ring full of different sissies keys.

Mistress had given me a stream of Her warm urine to drink before She showered. Normally I loved drinking Her juices, but I was so desperate to serve Her that morning that I was in tears, when I realized that She only wanted to relieve Herself this morning.

She also neglected to allow me to pee again this morning

Mistress had patted my bottom patronizingly. I could always wait till later to pee, and She could always relish waiting for Her orgasm till later. I was to be cock gagged today and my plug expanded all day. To remind me who had orgasms in Her house  and who did not.  




   

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment