Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Wednesday 7 August 2024

6. A Sissies Journey - In the Laundry Room and a Special Visitor

 


A few nights later Ms announced that I would no be required at the office but I would now live and  work in the club full time. And be boarded in the small hotel area upstairs, in the maids quarters naturally. It was only a small club with a few rooms, but sometimes some of the Men stayed overnight and also some of the Ladies. There were a few sissies who were owned by the club or being trained like me, resident in the club and we all slept in a tiny locked bedroom just big enough for a  double bed, with the big pink PVC mattress  for all of us to sleep together on. Squirming and squeaking on the slippery surface In our pink latex nightwear. We weren’t allowed to chat very much or gossip, just to whisper goodnight and go to sleep. Generally we weren’t at that very effeminate girl affectionate stage yet, but we were expected to curtsy, and cuddle each other, kiss each other on the lips whether we liked it or not. Incidentally sissies are not usually allowed to kiss our superiors on the lips, because they know where our hot little mouths belong.

This was of course when we were not sleeping in one of the Mens rooms. After He had fucked and was bored or wanted to go to sleep sometimes we were allowed to sleep in His bed but more often we slept on the floor at the foot of the bed or were sent back to the sissy room.

I was expected to attend the Men intimately overnight and in the mornings. But not allowed to serve any


of the Ladies intimately although I could attend and serve drinks while another sissy served Her. And in the morning if  chosen, to wake a Sir with fellatio before serving His breakfast. The cum was always so thick and smelly in the mornings, but I always said thank you Sir gratefully. I did also enjoy serving the Sirs breakfast it felt so very domestic and submissive, especially with my mouth still sticky with His cum. I did very much miss the office and the Ladies there, occasionally Miss from the office would share little videos on Her phone of one of the Ladies saying hello and teasing me. They had a new sissy in training now who looked very pretty and very nervous in a sweet way, she would eventually and inevitably end up serving in the club. And of course some of the Ladies were also members or occasional visitors to the club, with or without vanilla boyfriends.

When the guests had left in the morning we cleaned and polished every surface possible in the hotel and the club from top to bottom. And after laundering any clothes the guest had left to be cared for, the owner of the club had us all then work in the special laundry room. She ran an exclusive and very expensive luxury lingerie laundering service. Every item had to be delicately and perfectly hand washed and ironed, scented and folded.

(sorry to keep on at this theme btw it just really excites me).

There was always a massive pile of generally very lightly soiled panties to be hand washed and the small windowless room would be humid and steamy with the smell of the panties being washed. Then there was slips and bras, lingerie and nightwear, all to be hand washed, and ironed, every piece individually. Even though most of the customers were not dominants and were often completely vanilla, we sissies still had to curtsy teach each piece of lingerie, especially the panties. This reinforced our inferiority and the sense of grateful wonder  in being allowed to even touch clean their lovely smalls.  

Most of the clientele were completely vanilla and not part of the scene. And we would occasionally get thank you postcards gifts and sometimes bonus payments. The owner of the club and the Lady  who supervised and disciplined us would keep and enjoy these naturally. Miss, the owner of the club,  said the only pity was that the sissymaids never or rarely got to see the lovely Ladies whose underwear we were hand washing. Who we curtsied to before and  we washed, ironed, folded and scented each piece  of underwear.  

But very occasionally we would get a visit from one of the clients, usually a very rich beautiful, sometimes famous woman, often She would usually be a little older but still very beautiful and glamorous. She would often be surprised to see us all in pretty maids uniforms curtsying to Her and thanking Her for being allowed to hand launder Her lovely intimate smalls. Not realizing at first we were all sissy maids.   

 


One of us would be selected to serve drinks and attend the visitor. And you could see that She would be quite charmed by the pretty maid so respectful and deferential. Only realizing after a while that the maid was a sissy. Often there would be a blush and then a giggle, then a few questions for the very obedient submissive maid. Which would charm those already tempted even more. Sometimes after finding out these visitors might be tempted by the pretty maids and eventually join the scene themselves. After all who wouldn’t be tempted by a pretty maid to serve your every whim and fancy. And your house kept so clean and perfect, by your cane.

 

On one such occasion I was pulled from the laundry room to serve drinks. Our supervisor, Miss and the visitor were sat in one of the rooms that had a patio and French windows. It was such a pleasant change from the very humid stuffy laundry room, I  served the 3 Ladies expensive chilled wine.

The visitor was at first bemused but then curious that I curtsied whenever spoken to and replying.

“You are so very polite dear, what is your name.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss, its just sissy or sissymaid Miss.”

“Her owner, when she has one might give her a pretty sissy name, usually only to be used in private .”


“Oh?”

“Or if there are lots of sissies, in a hotel or bigger club, they might be given pretty names for convenience.”

Then the penny dropped and She looked at me quite astonished smiling.

“Ah I see, and now I know why she is so obedient and submissive…...” She hesitated a moment “Old fashioned feminine.”

“Effeminate like sissies should always be.”

“Yes quite.” Her reply showing She was not quite convinced, just yet. “Is She kept in chastity ?, may I see ?”

“Of course she is, and of course she is.”

“Lower your pretty panties and lift your skirt a little higher sissy.” I was told.

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I curtsied and did as I was told

The skirt and petticoats did not need lifting very much at all, already they exposed my bottom whenever  leaned slightly forwards.

“Move a little closer sissy let our visitor see.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“Oh it is so very small, does I keep you very tiny in there.”


“Yes Miss, soft and tiny.”

“All the time…sissy ?”

“Yes Miss, so I can properly concentrate on my chores Miss, and pleasing Ms and the Sirs Miss, Thank You Miss.”

‘She is a good girl isn’t she, oh  is it ok to call her girl.”

“Yes it is girl with a very much lower case G,  although we mainly use sissy, its more pleasingly pejorative.”

She lifted my hands and looked at my nails, commenting on how glossy and perfect the long square oval shapes were maintained, isn’t that a little impractical for her housework, She wondered. And how soft my hands and fingers were, no calluses at all. Don’t her soft little hands ache when She is scrubbing and polishing away.

“Oh it doesn’t hurt or bother us at all.”  The supervisor laughed  “And sissy loves to be kept pretty for Her superiors. And not be punished. For a chipped nail or rough skin on her hands.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

Sissy must keep herself perfect and lovely at all times. And how slender and softly toned she is, almost nothing there but not skinny just slender and soft. We were kept under a very strict diet if we gained even a tiny amount of weight or plumpness we would be caned and then starved for days until all traces of it had vanished. Serving the Ladies and the Sirs such delicious and rich food, designed and engineered to be full fat but totally healthy and luxurious,  was enough to make us feel like we were losing weight. Our own gracefully nibbled diet was deliberately designed and kept very sparse and plain.

Serving the Sirs cooked breakfasts in the morning with expensive coffees was worst, as we knew we wouldn’t be eating till much later and all we could expect to drink was a small wine glass of the Ladies pee. Which was stored in bottles at room tepid temperature for us. Watching the Sirs enjoy breakfast and then coffee and smoking, while we hurried about serving them, often with a mouth still sticky with the remnants of Sirs morning cum, or shamefully jealously wishing it was.  Sometimes the Sirs had  a little treat for us a small blob of sticky unsweetened cream that we would suck slowly and suggestively from their fingertips in front of everyone.

“Oh I do like her, She is so sweet and obedient.” The visitor said “And I do think I will opt to pay the extra to have her clean my panties exclusively.”

“That is easy to arrange.”

“Does she get a little bonus, an incentive ?.”

“The cane acts as a perfect incentive for sissies.”

She looked slightly surprised even pained but then laughed Herself “Oh well I suppose she had better be a very good girl, maid then.”

They then chatted about business and other important things ignoring me   as I attended them unobtrusively.

When it was time to leave Miss asked our visitor if She would like me to kneel and kiss Her bottom as goodbye.

There was a slight look of distaste. “Oh no, I don’t really care for sissy boys or girls in that way….” But then changed Her mind.

“Why not, it will give sissy something to think about when she is washing my panties, and I guess my current husband will be amused when He takes my knickers off me.”

I knelt down and kissed Her softly on each cheek through Her luxurious designer silk slacks.

“Goodbye sweet little sissy.” She said as She left.

“Good afternoon Miss, Thank You Miss.” I curtsied

I server Miss and the supervisor more wine when the visitor had left.

“You may face the wall now sissy.”


“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

When they had finished the wine, the supervisor called me over and patted my bottom.

“You were a good girl today sissy, and we will make a nice bonus from Her subscription.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“As a special reward I will tell my boyfriend when He comes to collect me later this afternoon.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“And if He might choose you to suck His cock before we go out, if He wants to that is.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“And maybe a nice spanking in front of the other sissies too.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.”

“But for now back to the laundry room, theres still a few hours to go and lots of ironing.”

“Yes Miss, Thank You Miss.” I curtsied not looking forward to the hot sticky atmosphere and heaps of ironing, but anticipating all the jealous looks from the other sissies.

Her boyfriend did spank me later that afternoon in front of all the other sissies. But He had His eye on


another sissy to perform fellatio today, so I was humiliated and jealous, fetching Him beer with the other sissy on Her knees for His pleasure. And after she had swallowed, she and I both knelt at His feet and polished His shoes with our panties, while He chatted with the supervisor about their planned night out.

Much later that evening I was called to Ms’s room, She and Miss (the part owner of the club and owner of the laundry) they were enjoying some wine and Miss was telling Her how the client had been so captivated by me, how  charming and comely  I had been. She was clearly enjoying giving Ms all the details. Eventually Ms asked Her to leave saying She would see Her later in the club. I was told to fetch the crop.

I was given 6 very hard strokes with the crop. For being a tease and a flirt. Ms was annoyed and slightly jealous, but also very pleased that Her possession had been so charming and desirable to another Lady. She was also very wet, the panties She gagged me with were soaked. Then I knelt between Her thighs and She had a  powerful multiple orgasm. Then I received another 6 lashes across my rear and I was dismissed back to the club.


At the main tables Miss patted my bottom soothingly and mockingly. One of the Men gave me a harder slap or swipe across my stinging bottom and sat me on His lap. He was quite hard and I wondered for a second if He was thinking about impaling my ass on His cock right there at the table. It sometimes happens but is considered a little vulgar, fellatio under the tables is more commonplace. But instead He took me to one of the rooms. I was spanked of course, and had my mouth and bottom, filled with ‘soothing sissy cream, or medicine’ He laughed.

That night another Sir  stayed over in the club and enjoyed my ass


before He went to sleep and in the morning I woke Him with my mouth. After serving breakfast and housework we hurried to the laundry room. There was nice big pile of panties just for me to wash and a note from our visitor. I wasn’t allowed to read it of course, its not necessary for sissies to read to perform their housework, but I was shown the big lipstick kiss on the card and the bottles of expensive wine She sent to Miss and the supervisor, there was also a bottle of wine for Ms as my or at least my prospective owner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment