Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Wednesday 28 August 2024

3. Miss Nude in Her pool, Her sissy gets a Caning

 

 


Mistress sat on the very solid workbench, Her legs crossed with one foot on my little punishment stool. This was a very small round stool which I could be sent to sit on after a caning or cropping if desired. There was another stool in the walk in wardrobe that served as my bedroom upstairs but this one had no base just a huge dildo that I could be impaled on. It was a large wardrobe room big enough for a small double bed for Her boyfriend to fuck me on and for me to sleep in when Mistress had Her boyfriend


over. The room had no windows so Mistress could lock me in there in total darkness when She liked too. Sometimes in cuffs,  on the bed with its easy wipe clean pink PVC mattress. Though usually I was allowed very slippery satin sheets to sleep on and under at night.

Anyway I am getting distracted with details, Mistress was sitting legs crossed at just under nearly eye height so I could see under Her skirt and see Her curves through Her black silk panties.

“Its ok you may look up sissy.” She said lighting another cigarette, I noticed She had brought the bottle of wine with Her and 2 glasses.  

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” 

Normally She would relax by or in Her pool when it was this hot but She was feeling quite affectionate


I could tell. She was also a little hungover from the night before. She and Sir had been late coming home from the club last night.

Expertly She slipped Her panties down and peed into the other wine glass.

“A little drink for you too sissy.” She said handing the glass to me

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I said taking the glass and sipping Her warm pee demurely, it was quite yellow and strong tasting today. I did of course prefer it straight from Her, as before under Her skirt in between Her orgasms upstairs. But it was always so intimate drinking Her urine, fresh or nearly fresh. Mistress likes to tell me this is an extra estrogen treat from a real woman, especially when the pee is yellow or stronger tasting, but I suspect She is just saying that to tease me.

She wiped herself dry with the panties then casually tossed them onto my pile.


“Another intimate treat for you sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” 

For a moment I wondered if She was going to leave Her panties off under Her skirt like She often did at bedtime, or often when relaxing in lingerie in the evening. But then She pulled a fresh pair out of handbag and pulled them on.

She was very amused watching my eyes watching Her every movement so intently.

“Never mind little maid  you can kiss my bottom again later sissy.” She laughed very sweetly

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”  I whispered breathlessly

“Good girl.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied.

Her phone was buzzing and She  propped it on the shelf, to answer the video call. It was Her best friend


Miss, I wasn’t allowed to use my superiors names so Her friends were Miss, Ms or Mz. Mistress was Miss in private too, but only in private.

“Where are you Charlie?” Mistress was called Charlotte, Charlie to Her friends.

“Oh I’m down in the laundry room with sissy, Odette.”

I heard Miss giggle “Teasing sissy emily  again ?”

My name was sissy emily but mostly I was referred to by sissy or maid, only Mistress and Her very close girlfriends called me emily or sissy emily.

“Hello sissy.”

“Hello Miss, sissy hopes You are having lovely day Miss, thank You Miss.” I said quickly curtsying.


“I am sissy, thank you sissy, my own sissies are all busy with their chores.”

The thank you was purely perfunctory, a courtesy to Mistress rather than me.

I glanced  up at the screen on Mistresses expensive  iphone Max, with its super large high res screen. I remembered when I was allowed nice tech toys, not for sissies though. Miss was sitting under a large parasol by Her own pool. Her own sissies were undoubtedly inundated with housework in the stuffy house. The intelligent AC, which followed you around the house, wouldn’t be on for the maids. Luxuries and conveniences was only for the superiors not for the help.

Miss had 5 sissies at home. She enjoyed keeping Her little harem of maids. Mistress often told me I was


part of her little seraglio of pleasure  too. Of myself and the club sissies. Who were unclaimed by Mistresses, as yet sissies, or unrestricted sissies, usually owned by Masters, at the various exclusive scene clubs in town. Mistresses generally enforced strict fidelity and chastity on their sissies. Masters as the owners of sissies were referred to were generally quite happy to just enforce strict chastity if not gelding. Her goody, or lucky dip bag of sexual pleasure also included Her boyfriends, very occasional girlfriend too I suppose but obviously only Her sissies were kept in chastity.

Some Mistresses on the scene kept female subs as maids too. It wasn’t permitted for Men to keep female subs on the scene. Female maids were a rarity and were not kept in chastity and sometimes could also enjoy the intimate services of the house sissy maid, if there was one which there usually was for all the menial drudgery too demeaning for female maids. Female maids were  quite a rarity though, as this was mainly a Mistress/hotwife & sissy scene with the Sirs, far superior to me, but under that of the Ladies in status, glorified toy boys but indulged and tolerated for obvious reasons.


And again the term hotwife with its swinger connotations is misleading, as this scene is totally about the Woman’s  sexual liberty, and enjoyment. Rather than indulging male hotwife cuckold fantasies. And of course as a natural consequence of chastity and effeminization,  domestic subjugation and service for sissies, so that real women never need bother with such demeaning tasks.  

If Mistress was planning on being away for  only few days I would often be boarded with Miss and Her sissies. Misses house was rather large and there was always lots of cleaning to be done. Miss of course would be allowed to discipline me when I stayed over and She did enjoy using the crop. Her long term boyfriend also enjoyed me staying over as He was seemingly sexually insatiable. When I wasn’t cleaning or serving drinks I was usually on my knees in front of Sir or bent over the bed in the sissies room. He also liked to sit me on His lap and impale me from below, making me do all the work


grinding and squeezing up and down His rather large cock, squelching hapless either facing Him or facing the room where there would at least be another sissy busy at her chores but glancing at us and furtively watching my hapless shamed face, while He always came massively inside me. Even Miss laughed that He was beast and pest to Her sissies who should stop being such hot bimbos for Sir, tempting Him all the time, as if He needed tempting, and to get on with their chores. The attention I got from Sir made all Miss’s sissies jealous, which secretly and not so secretly pleased me. But Sir did spank very hard and my bottom was nearly red and puffy. He also liked to use the crop, which Mistress had allowed.

Miss also had  a ‘special extra treat’ for me when I stayed over. She made all Her sissies sleep behind a  leather curtained alcove  in Her bedroom, the curtain was lockable and the alcove was so small and low that sissies could just about curl up to sleep. And sometimes She would lock them kneeling face down


in a row locked in sissy  humblers. Pink plastic flat bar, that locked the sissies cherries behind the thighs and prevented anything except from kneeling and moving very carefully and slowly in a cramped kneeling position, unless sissy really wanted to actually rip her cherries off her body. It was a quite horrid device and the sissies would be cuffed and cock gagged, and the humblers attached together, so all the sissies knelt squashed together in a row, behind the very hot and stuffy curtain. This was every night when I stayed over. With Mistress permission, my chastity tube would be modified so that my now tiny cherries were exposed and ready to be locked in the horrid humbler and we would sleep kneeling our hands in cuffs at the small of our backs lined up face down on the floor behind the curtain. Squirming and whimpering with discomfort and distress. We would try to be as quiet as we could but inevitably there would be soft moans and whimpers from behind the curtain. Then either Miss or Sir would open the curtain and swat each of us across out exposed cherries a couple of times. It was unbearably painful, and we would squeal in pain and terror even with the large cock gags deep in our throats. Especially listening to other sissies

being swatted and waiting for your turn. We would be told to be quiet then the curtain closed, but even then we couldn’t help but whimper and sob into our gags. The smarting throbbing pain was so insufferable. Behind us through the curtain we could hear Miss and Sir laughing scornfully at our distress and then having sex, while we squirmed and sobbed in fright and pain.

I never ever served Miss intimately when I stayed over because my tongue belonged to Mistress, but occasionally I got to serve drinks while another sissy went between Miss’s thighs, or stood facing the wall waiting to attends afterwards. And sometimes Miss might leave me in the corner in the humbler while She enjoyed one of Her sissies tongues. She did this to Her sissies too but I found it especially humiliating as I missed Mistress so much. Also I was not permitted to wash Mistresses underwear when I stayed over. For context if Mistresses had female visitors with their boyfriends, who would always want fellatio and to fuck my ass, I would nearly always be gagged with the visitor panties, which I would hand wash & iron for them later. But this was only in Mistresses house. When I stayed at Miss’s house I didn’t wash Her underwear or clothes, so instead I had to wash and iron all Her sissies underwear, because I was guest. I also had to wash and iron all of Sirs clothes for Him, which for some reason I found very deeply humiliating, even the other sissies teased me about that, quietly though we weren’t allowed to gossip or chit chat much.


Sometimes if we were permitted a moment to relax and chat together, one of the maids would admit that when Sir had fucked Her She had very nearly had an anal  sissy orgasm, these were not allowed btw, no matter how close we were. In fact the closest we ever came to that was a sense of total surrender submission to His pleasure as He exploded and spurted inside us. Then that feeling of frustrated nothingness, desperate with arousal and needy for the tiniest scrap of attention. It was very similar when Mistress climaxed on your tongue, but different again.

We would all glance  at each shamefaced with 'do we tell her looks'. We never did but we all felt shamed and emasculated as if we had done. Apparently Miss often teased Her sissies about these moments. And Mistress often teased me about these feelings for Her own entertainment, often as foreplay.

As distressing as I found the humbler it was better than being boarded with one of Mistresses boyfriends. He would use the opportunity for lots of parties and have all His friend over and it would be gang bangs, bukkake and spit roastings every night. Sir also liked to use the crop frequently in His own home too.

Or being boarded at one of the sissy hotels if Mistress was planning on one of Her longer vacations, She


usually went away for a month or so a couple of times per year. At the sissy hotels you would be a sissy chambermaid and would serve all the male guests in public all day then usually be chosen for night room service. Although in truth this was preferable to be being boarded with the Sirs because the hotels employed female house Misses, who although they were very strict, you were at least under female supervision and domination.

Mistress to be fair was usually preferred the option of me staying with Miss or another of Her female friends, or at the hotels. Men left to their own devices can be such awful beasts, She said. But sometimes staying with one of the Sir was simply unavoidable. I just had to remember to be very obedient and pleasing for Sir. She would often add with an unsympathetic giggle that She was quite glad it was me and not Her.     

Even the prospect of a trip out or journey, simply being out of the house had lost its appeal. When I had previously thought of myself as a man or rather a boy, I had enjoyed driving and if I’m honest a little too fast as younger drivers often do. But now I was to sit in the back  seat quietly, with heavily shaded, so I couldn’t be seen or see out,  even curtained windows. If I dared to say anything it was met with,


‘Be quiet sissy unless you want to be gagged.’

‘Do you want to be gagged sissy?’

Often for convenience I was just gagged anyway and always in cuffs and the hobble strap on my maids booties, shortened from 12” to just 1”.

Sometimes the car was a limo with slippery PVC seating, driven by a rarely burly threatening driver. The limo I was told was used to transport sissies to sex parties for Men and for fucking sissies in the back seat or for fellatio, anything a customer might want from the sissies who were whored out by their owner. The driver was the pimp employed by the sissies owners. Sometimes the limo was replaced by a van with padded benches facing each other, like a prison van except the padded benches were pink PVC with restraints and the flooring was just a large pink PVC mattress. The sissies were transported about gagged and often blindfolded too. These sissies were very popular with vanilla clients, parties of vanilla Men and the sissies would be kept busy all night until the early hours. The vans and limos were kept spotless, but nonetheless to me stank of sticky sex and fear. The driver who


was the pimp, used to fondle and slap me quiet openly, as Men often did. But in this case I felt even more vulnerable because although He pimped the sissies out as His job He wasn’t really part of the scene. Often He would get tired of watching me hobble to the van or limo and just hoist me easily over His shoulder, He was that big and intimidating. He also had a rather large cock even flaccid. Even though He was vanilla He still enjoyed fucking the sissies and fellatio, all His ‘girls’ were very frightened by His quite massive thick cock. I was told if I misbehaved at all He would take His belt off to me. Needless to say I never misbehaved or spoke at all if He was transporting me.

Mistress told me that one day sooner rather than later, She would let Him or one of the other equally well endowed pimps, assess me by enjoying my mouth and ass. And maybe I could start earning some tips for Mistress to spend on treats for herself.


At other times I could be put in the padded boot of a car,  it all depended on what was available to Mistress at the time. I must also confess that I never know enjoyed these trips out, even if the transport was nearly agreeable. I wanted to stay with Mistress naturally, but also I wanted to stay home in my, well Mistresses house, I was a total homebody and  loved my enforced domesticity, more than I really cared to admit.   

Mistress and Her friends all had very expensive  sporty cars, incidentally but I only ever saw them through the window of the house.  

“I do hope you are staying nice and soft in your chastity, while you are pleasing your Mistress sissy, tiny


and sissy soft.”

“Yes Miss, I am Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied.

“My boyfriend likes you nice and soft too, doesn’t He sissy ?”

“Yes Miss, He does Miss, thank You Miss.”

“Though you do squelch very prettily on your dildo too when you are sucking Him sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I blushed

“You do love sucking Him don’t you sissy.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”

Miss picked up the small bell by the side of the pool and rang it, one of Her sissies hurried out, She looked quite flushed


“More wine sissy, do hurry it is very warm and you don’t want to Mistress waiting do you sissy.”

“No Mistress, yes Mistress thank You Mistress.” The sissy gushed, evidently very frightened, from Her voice. Miss was very generous with Her crop.

Sissy hurried back with a glass of sparkling wine. Miss took it without thanking sissy and took a sip.

“Just about cold enough sissy, be quicker next time sissy.” She told the frightened maid, not knowing now whether she would be punished later or not.

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.”

“And do say hello to Miss.”

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress. Hello Miss, sissy hopes you are having a lovely day Miss.” She curtsied


Mistress waved for a fragment of a moment then looked away dismissively.

“And do say hello to Miss’s sissy too.” Miss said referring to me

“Hello sissy”, we both said in unison to each other curtsying and blowing a kiss to each other as we had been taught to.

“Hurry back to your chores now sissy.” The other sissy was told

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.” She curtsied and hurried back inside.

Mistress panned Her camera slightly so I could see sissy hurry back to Her chores, and also that I saw Mistresses bikini swimsuit hanging on one of the poolside chairs. Miss was quite naked in the pool.

“It is so very hot today, and so stuffy inside too.” Miss said rising out of the pool slightly, She did have lovely breasts, fuller but not as lovely as Mistresses, in my eyes at least.

“I do hope you are, and expect you to be, still soft and tiny sissy.” Mistress teased, I heard Miss giggle

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.”

“My own sissies had better be soft and tiny, it is only proper isn’t it sissy.” Miss said rising out of the


pool so I could see not only Her lovely breasts but Her smoothly waxed sex too.

“Yes Miss thank You Miss.” I curtsied embarrassed

Mistress gave me a rather mischievous but stern look, I felt my bottom quiver in fright

“Enough chit chat sissy, hurry and continue washing my panties sissy.”

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.”

“Plenty of other housework after that sissy”

“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.”

There was a frisson of fright in the air, a faint scent of sexual fear.

Miss and Mistress were both giggling now. Miss was telling Mistress again how She had overheard Her


sissies and I  all talking very competitively about who sucks Sirs cock best. She was exaggerating of course it was only one of the sissies very emotionally confessing this, we do get very overwhelmed and tearful frequently, while we all looked at her scandalized and ashamed with 'do we tell' glances at each other. Miss and Mistress loved to laugh at this and Mistress would often tell Miss about my little private confessions too. She would also record them on Her phone and share them with Her other friends. This wasn’t just to humiliate me, nor was it Her primary reason, She was very proud of Her sweet little sissy as most Mistresses were.

Sometimes I wonder whether part of the appeal of sissies apart from the obvious sexual pleasure and convenient domestic arrangements. Is the fun of dressing up in pretty clothes and makeup, like dollies. Girls toys even today can be somewhat stereotypical and patronizing. Or the big sister effect having someone to look after and protect, as well as boss around.

Nowadays girls have equaled and often overtaken boys in all aspects of life, academically, sportingly and with careers. And the old demeaning gender roles for women have been overcome with domestic appliances or services. Or have been revivified  and relegated to sissies as fitting roles for the 3rd inferior submissive sex. Of course there are multitudes of sex and gender, but for this scene only 3. Also it has been noted that keeping a husband/boyfriend in panties and chastity has come out of the closet more and is ever so slightly more mainstream and accepted, although there is even less sympathy for sissies now as they are getting what they asked for and deserve.


Mistress and Her friends say that one day it will be completely mainstream and natural sissies, of whom Mistress says there are actually rather plentiful  will be identified/selected for a limited education of domestic duties, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc, rather than bothering with academic subjects like the 3 Rs, at an early age. Kept as maids in the truest sense,  innocent and demure.  Sexual awareness and awakening postponed  for when the sissies are old enough to be married or taken into domestic service and tailored to their superiors desires. Masturbation will never  be permitted.

But I’m digressing into daydreams again, even if they are Mistresses daydreams.  

 “She’s blushing I can hear it in her voice.” Miss laughed

Mistress angled the phone down so the camera could see me, I was flushed almost scarlet.   

“Sissy get on with your chores while your betters  chat.” Mistress  said sharply.

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I said frightened and curtsied, put firmly back in my place.

There was another chortle over the phone.

Mistress uncrossed and crossed Her legs, so I could glimpse Her panties and upper thighs. And to remind me of my sexual status.

Mistress and Miss were gossiping and chatting about public affairs, all very interesting to them and too


important for me. The very strong hormones keep us very blonde and emotionally overwrought. Not blonde like Mistress sometimes was, but platinum bimbo blonde. We naturally just blur out the things we are not supposed to be concerned with. Mistresses very rarely lets me catch even a glimpse of the news

Once She was watching an election thing She had my opinion before remembering I was just a sissy, and I replied that the would be Presidents wife looks very pretty in Her dress, Mistress, and the would be President looks like He would  spank sissies very firmly. Mistress and Her friends had found that hilarious. The smart looking Man was one of the female presidential candidates bodyguards. Mistress did enjoy teasing me  about this especially when She used Her proxy to use my vote for me.

At other times Mistress might be watching a film and I might get very upset or frightened by something really very mild and silly, so its best if I don’t watch.

I am allowed to have the sissy radio on during the day when Mistress is out. Which is lots of very slushy girly love songs mixed with lots of tips and lessons for my chores and for pleasing Mistress and Sir. The presenters voices are very dominant sounding but also very sexy, both the Ladies and the Men and I often find myself curtsying to the radio announcers as I work at my chores. Mistress is aware of these little intimate tips too and will often tease me when I try something new that I have learned to please Her, but She also will tell me what a good girl or maid I have been so I do love it when She teases me this way.


The hormones are very strong and often find myself very emotionally overcome. Mistress says, or did say I remember, that if I ever changed my mind the process was reversible. But in all fairness I’m not sure how true that is. The procedures, treatments and hormones have all reduced my body height and muscle mass, so I am shorter than Mistress now and more petite although less curvy but very slender. I do have tiny little breasts and a nicely rounded but firm bottom now. My clitty and cherries are so tiny I don’t think  could ever get an erection again. I do sometimes swell a little in my cage but not very much and it is nowhere near firm.

Mistress likes me to be soft and tiny so I am sometimes punished if this swelling happens, depending on Her mood, sometimes I think She loves it and finds it flattering, other times impudent and totally inappropriate for Her sissy.

Miss and Mistress continued chatting away as I scrubbed Her panties lovingly. Every so often Mistress would pour herself more wine and tell me I could have another little sip from the glass of Her pee. They were talking about something at work now.

All I really knew or understood about Mistresses work is that it was very important and not for me to


worry my pretty little head about. I would always bring Mistress a drink when she came home from work and She would sometimes pat my bottom and tell me She had a busy day working on de-emancipation for sissies. I didn’t understand but I would curtsy and say thank you Miss.

There is little or none public or legal protection sympathy for sissies, once they have signed their nuptial contracts.  Silly sissies, asked and signed on the dotted line for their life choices and got what they wished for and deserved. There had been a few famous  news stories where errant sissies who wanted to flee or had even managed to flee being returned to their owners by the police and courts. One judge had even advised a sissies owner to cane sissy soundly and had been reprimanded for going too far, only to cause a massive public uproar in support of the judge who now advised the supreme court. It was a Lady judge btw and Mistress knows Her quite well.

The pile of lovely panties was now all washed and hung up individually on the  drying carousel. Each pair held with 2 padded clips to dry. The silk and lace panties  looked almost as lovely as they did on Mistress. I curtsied to each pair as I delicately clipped them into place. When I had finished the last pair Mistress turned away from Her conversation with Miss and said


“All done sissy, never mind sissy,  I know how much you love washing my smalls….. or it me who loves you washing them……… and anyway always lots more to wash later.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied and squelched on my still enlarged plug, realizing Mistress had no intention of reducing the size anytime soon.  I  turned to the large pile of laundry to be ironed.

“Oh that is rather a lot of ironing, isn’t it sissy.” She said sweetly sympathetically.

“Yes Mistress, it is Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“I do enjoy watching my sissy doing Her chores.” Mistress said to Her phone.

“Yes me too.” Miss replied

“They do look so sweet, especially in such pretty uniforms.”

“Yes I agree.” Miss replied “Sissy hurry and fetch me another glass of wine.” She told one of Her sissies as She herself splashed about in the pool

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I heard the reply faintly through the phone. Followed by another


splash from Miss in Her pool.

“Quite disgraceful that these demeaning chores were once considered a womans work.”

“Yes quite horrid and unacceptable.” Mistress replied as I started on the big pile of sheets to be ironed.

“Good girl.” Mistress told me

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied

“Oh so its your special time of the month again.” Miss said

“Yes terrible I know.” Mistress sighed self deprecatingly ironically too “I’m just so horny.”

“Don’t you mean, you mean extra horny.” Miss asked


“Oh look sissy is blushing.” Mistress laughed pointing the camera at me.

“I do hope you are still nice and soft in your chastity sissy.” Miss giggled

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied

“She had better be, if you know what’s good for you sissy, hadn’t you maid.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied

 “Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied

“I will have to bring my boyfriend over, you know how much He loves your pretty ass when you are having your special time sissy.”

 “Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied

“And sucking Him so devotedly too.”

“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I blushed.

“I will have to invite a few of the boys over sissy, they always have a good time when its your special time, sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I squelched my plug haplessly and feeling very vulnerable.

“Good girl, emily.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”


Mistress coughed and laughed She was now enjoying a smoke sprinkled with cannabis resin. The AC sucked up the smoke before it reached anywhere near me. That was one my biggest torments, apart from the obvious. My body still longed for cigarettes, cannabis coffee and alcohol, none of which were deemed appropriate for sissies.

Mistress and Miss were now chatting about the previous night at the club, well the night before last night and the newish sissy. She was quite lovely and so enthusiastic in that beginners way with her hot little tongue. Darting between your thighs like a little love snake Miss said,  or a serpent She laughed, apparently Miss had grown up in a quite religious household.

In the clubs unclaimed sissies were popular with the Ladies, as were sissies owned by Sirs as usually they were open for use by all. More experienced non virgin sissies served and were trained for some time in the clubs before they were eventually taken into private ownership.  

I was never unclaimed in the club. Once Mistress had discovered that I had never had sex with a girl or


even masturbated in anyone elses presence, nor to anything like live cams. Mistress had claimed me quickly but insisted that I locked myself immediately in chastity, if I ever wanted to speak to Her again, so I never even got the chance to masturbate thinking about Her, even once. In a real sense I was the only woman I would ever have and never have sex with, She said. She would have lots of sex with me however.

Some sissies like me came to the lifestyle by choice, although in truth the algorithms only give the illusion of volition. Others are tricked by unsatisfied, cheated on or simply angry ex or current partners. Some are ensnared by women or sometimes men who enjoy the hunt and the game. Some are simply kidnapped as punishment or simply for profit but lets not talk about that little secret. And in any case none of any of the above matters legally once the nuptial contract is signed. 

Virgin or white pantied sissies like me were quickly snapped up. I had never even served Men in the clubs, apart from as a submissive waitress. At home privately, Miss and Mistress first trained me to perform fellatio on Miss’s long term boyfriend, which was partially the reason He still considered me as one of His little favourites. And then Miss boyfriend had also taken my anal virginity a few weeks later, fully pink pantying me. Mistress had thrown a little party afterwards to celebrate,  not for me though, I just served drinks to all Her friends, who patted my bottom and told me to expect lots of visits from their boyfriends.  And over the next few weeks I was very popular as everyone wanted to sample the new sissy. Nearly all sissies are only interested in Mistresses and FemDom or FLR’s at first. But gradually after the hormone and feminization has started we are gradually cajoled, tricked  and forced into first fellatio then being bent over for the Sirs pleasure.

And before we realize we ache to kneel before Sirs and suck His cock even though we protest blushing


that its so horrid to choke on His huge erection  or swallow His cum and still struggle and squirm in total distress when He enjoys your ass. Mistress is very kind and reassuring  about these very strong humiliating needs.

“Don’t worry sissy, its not at all gay sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Not for Sir at least.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Which is the only thing that really matters isn’t it sissy ?”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Lots and lots of lip gloss sissy, you know Sir loves sliding into those glossy lips.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I whisper sweetly with my best fellatio pout.


Mistress and Miss were still talking about the sissy in the club, I squirmed quite jealously. Mistress reached down and patted my bottom.

“She was rather good wasn’t she I do love a new sissy they are so eager and naïve. Its so lovely to see the look of surprise and fear in their eyes for the first time when you tell them to fetch the crop.”

“Yes quite.” Mistress was squirming a little now.

And the look in their faces when you orgasm and they realize you have finished with them, that very first dismissal is lovely to watch.

“Or with a splash of Sirs pleasure in their eager attentive faces, then simply sent to fetch more drinks.”

More giggles and happy splashes from the pool.

“Oh and that first time last week when we pegged her for the first time. And did you realize that the other night was the first time she had served a Man.

“Oh ?”

“Yes, I didn’t think you did, when you told her bend over for Sir and she was sobbing till you gagged


her with her panties.”

“Well she was still sobbing after I gagged her just more quietly and prettily.”

Another laugh and splash.

“Well I think if I’d known that I would have used my panties.” Miss said thoughtfully

“Oh really ?.” Mistress said, often Mistresses only gag sissies with their, the superiors, panties if they own or are considering owning them.

“Are you blushing Odette.” Mistress teased Miss.

“Don’t be silly Charlie, but yes I do like her.”

“Haven’t you got enough maids already Odette ?” Mistress asked in mock exasperation.


“Nonsense I do like a nice selection box, and I am thinking about a bigger house.”

“You had better hurry I think Simone is quite charmed with her too.”

“I wouldn’t want to stand in Simons way.” Miss said sarcastically, the pair had an  ongoing  rivalry.

“Come to think of it, wasn’t it Simone who started the pegging party ?” Mistress continued. “And I think, She stayed late after we both left too.”

“Pooh.” Miss said and picked up Her bell summoning sissy to the poolside.

“More wine sissy and hurry.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

When the sissy brought fresh wine I heard Miss spit it out and say testily

“Didn’t I say make sure it was properly chilled next time sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, you did Mistress, sorry Mistress, thank You Mistress.” The maid was almost blubbering.


“I think you had better fetch the crop don’t you sissy?.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” Sissy was crying now.

Miss climbed out of the pool She was going to punish sissy in the garden while She was still nude and wet from the pool.

“Oh didn’t you say you were thinking of naming one of your maids sissy simone, or was it one of your crops.” Mistress couldn’t help Herself enjoying teasing Her friend

“You are naughty Charlie.” Miss suddenly laughed “Take your panties off and hold your ankles sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I heard more sobbing until the pantie gag silenced sissy.

“You are right it is very hot, especially now sissy has started the ironing, I’m going to swim in my pool, and have a little nap under the parasol, speak to you in a short while Odette, do have fun with simone.”


Miss laughed again and closed the connection.

Mistress allowed me finish the glass of pee and then to kneel and kiss Her bottom. She closed the windows and turned off the AC, immediately the room was stiflingly humid again. The took the bottle of wine with Her and closed the door. I could just about hear Her splashing about in the pool outside as I continued with the ironing.


 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment