Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Wednesday 28 August 2024

4. After my Housework, a Sticky Visit from Sir

 


Mistress and Miss were constantly discussing Mistress getting a second maid and or maybe bigger house and 3 or 4 maids.  Miss said a nice big house and 10 were an ideal for Her. Mistress has said eventually maybe 5 maids. She would have to use the first girl method, where one of the maids is the miss with a small M, supervising and disciplining the maids. The role is rotated, but I would never be first girl. A Mistresses first sissy is usually expected to be the most submissive maid. Needless to say I hated the idea but it was Mistresses choice and Hers only to make.

In Miss’s house, Her sissies sometimes went about their chores in silence, unless they wanted to be gagged for the rest of the day with a cock gag or panties. Especially fearfully hushed  when Miss was sleeping. But Miss also liked to hear the high pitched but breathless whispered effeminate chit chat of Her maids sometimes as they worked. Not in the same room as She was relaxing in, naturally, but maybe in the next room or corridor.

Sweet soft excited squeaky sissy voices. Now that Her sissies were fully pink pantied Miss allowed


them to chat, mainly about how to please Sir and in scandalized little voices. How much they loved it, when He first opened His pants, that first kiss, Him parting her pouting lips with the bulge of His erection, the hot spurt of precum. The burst of His pleasure as you look up into His eyes overwhelmed with the need to please Him. Even spluttering gagging on Him when He just continued regardless, so manly. Being spanked over His knee, your legs being slapped impatiently to hurry you along so He can bend you over in the bedroom or laundry room. All the things that feminized sissies were supposed to be forced into but that now they giggled about, blushing furiously and scandalized. Teasing each other and always jealously, that another sissy might be getting more attention from Sir that she was.

Once they got started it was a little roller coaster of helpless arousal and need, and they got themselves so very excited and flustered. It was especially sweet seeing a newer more experienced maid, blushing and squirming with both fear and the embarrassed realization of her own nascent arousal by male attention and domination. And of course it was like this for me too, whenever I stayed at Miss’s. I would be teased and scandalized innocently but quite mercilessly by the other maids, and not so secretly I loved it too.     


I was so sweet and so pathetic Miss would laugh. And of course when Miss went into the room there would be a hushed embarrassed silence, followed by an intense sexually charged fright as all the sissies curtsied to Her. You could smell it in the air, not that sissies ever dared to make such a vulgar smell ever, let alone in Miss’s presence. This was the faint perspired scent of fear. Quite delicate but pungent at the same time. that made your panties feel hot wet and clammy even though they weren’t really. Sir had described as similar to the smell of nude slave girls on all fours scrubbing the floor, and

the sounds and smells of sex and fear as a Master passed dangling His fearsome leather crop. But even more horrid and frightful for sissies, they so desperately wanted to please Miss, to be seen as devoted to pleasing Her,  and not to be punished.

It was enough to moisten your own panties Miss giggled. And indeed often mingled with the scent of fear from the sissies was the delicious smell of Miss’s arousal to tease and torment the sissies as they continued with their housework.     

My chores in the laundry seemed to just go on and on. My housework is non stop and minutes seem to

last for hours, as I perform each task perfectly and lovingly for Mistress. After the ironing I put the clothes away, carefully folding Mistresses fresh ironed panties and placing them in neat rows in Her dresser. I put fresh silk sheets on Mistresses bed making sure there isn’t a seam or imperfection  showing, so the bed is like a sheet of matt glass. Mistress expects nothing less and I am often put face down on the bed and canned if there is even a hint of a crease.

Then its down to the kitchen to prepare the food. Most of which is cooked professionally and delivered, I just see to the immaculate presentation. The delivery drivers usually female and vanilla, but not always,  are always amused when I curtsy and thank  them submissively. But also there are also dishes I have to cook from scratch, Mistress makes me learn at least one new dish per week, and after that it must be prepared and served perfectly thereafter, with interesting imaginative little touches to delight Mistress, much like my intimate service for both Mistress and Sir. At the end of the day any leftover food must be thrown away. My diet is strictly controlled and every calorie accounted for, though very, very occasionally I am given a tiny tidbit usually from Sirs fingers.


Then I start on cleaning the house from top to bottom. Every floor, wall  surface table and piece of furniture must be dusted cleaned and then polished to a lustrous perfection, like it had never been looked at let alone ever touched,  sissy clean as Mistress says. Mistress will summon me throughout the day to bring Her fresh wine by the pool, then quickly back to my chores. She is nude too, rounding off Her tan and it so very stuffy. It looks so refreshing in the pool and Mistress looks so lovely, but the pool is only for Mistress and the superiors.

She is chatting to Her boyfriend who is slightly annoyed to find out that its our time of the month and He wants to come back round and fuck my ass but Mistress has other plans for today. Doubtlessly I will get a very hard spanking the next time He visits.

Then its back to more cleaning and polishing. Mistress is asleep on a sunbed, I have been instructed to change the position of the parasol regularly as the sun moves across the sky. The motor is faulty and the repair man will come after the weekend when Mistress is at work, She doesn’t want to be bothered by workmen when She is relaxing. I’m not looking forward to that as some of the workmen are quite big and scary. There are tales of sissies being raped by workmen, but Mistress says those are just scare stories, which doesn’t reassure me at all. In any case just having them here an they always want coffee & snacks makes me feel very uncomfortable. Especially as Mistress makes sure to tell them I am a sissymaid and to let me get on with my housework. Sometimes if workmen are going to be here for some time during the day I am left locked in my little room.

Much more common is sissy rape by a Mistresses boyfriend, without permission usually when the


Mistress is not home. But this is just considered a minor breach of etiquette. Sissy will usually be punished for this, for encouraging Sir with slutty behaviour. If the sissies owner is truly annoyed about this the now sullied sissy is given to the Sir, or put up for auction. And much more common is the arranged rape where Mistress will arrange for Her boyfriend or groups of Men to go round when She is out and use sissy. Sissy wont be told about this in advance an Mistress will punish sissy for this unbecoming behaviour, as part of the game. It hasn’t happened to me but it is very distressing and the sissy radio often has tales like this in between slushy love songs and intimate tips.   

In the evening after the sun has faded and Mistress has eaten Mistress supervises my enema and shower, but doesn’t allow me to pee tonight. Instead She gives me another large wine glass of Her own pee to drink, as if to emphasize that I need Her permission to go but She obviously can pee whenever She pleases. I am positively squirming when She does the same again later. She tells me to get dressed in my latex babydoll nightwear and chats on Her phone while watching me fix my hair and nails and makeup. Then when I am all dolled up like a sex toy. She puts me on my knees for Her pleasure again. I am so hot and horny now, looking up from between Her thighs She asks me


“Did you enjoy chatting to  Miss while She was in  Her pool today, sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I answer anxiously

“She has a lovely body doesn’t She sissy ?”

“Yes Mistress, She does Mistress, but not as lovely as Yours Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

 “Good sissy.” She purrs turning over so I can kiss Her bottom. Mistress can be very possessive at times.

“I am going to shower alone but you can help me get dressed afterwards sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”  I am a little surprised, thinking that Mistress might be staying in tonight, and in fairness I was expecting Her boyfriend to be coming round.

Mistress gets dressed in lovely black silk cocktail dress, more of a slip than a dress and very low cut on


front and at the back all the way down nearly to Her bottom. She doesn’t bother with panties with this dress it looks so much better without, She says, but puts a couple of pairs into Her clutch bag anyway. She and Miss are going out tonight.     

Mistress inspects the arrangement of the silk sheets on Her bed, I am very anxious as She is also holding Her sissy or riding crop.

“This is very good sissy, I am pleased I didn’t want to have to punish you wearing this dress sissy.” She says offering me the tab of the crop to cover in relived kisses.

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Put it back now sissy, before I change my mind.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I hurriedly put the fearsome crop back on its hook next to Mistresses dressing table.

“I’m sure you will have a lovely time on my bed tonight sissy.”

“Mistress ?”


“Miss’s boyfriend is coming round tonight, He just got so excited when He found out its your soppy time sissy, Miss didn’t want to say no to Him.”

“So He will be staying the night, wont that be wonderful, and you can wake Him with your pretty fellatio pout in the morning.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I whispered, Sir always cums an awful lot in the morning and its so thick and strong tasting. He like a lot of the Sirs has a little morning game not allowing me to swallow until He has finished His breakfast and knowing Sir He will most likely want another BJ or to fuck me again by then.

Mistress went into the on suite bathroom and made a point of peeing quite loudly.

You will be extra squirmy for Him too wont that be enjoyable for Him.” She said referring to the fact that I hadn’t been allowed to pee. Apparently it is an old slavegirl auction trick, a girl who hasn’t been allowed to pee for a long few hours handles so much better when examined intimately on the auction block.

“He might allow you to pee but I wouldn’t if I was Him, would you sissy ?”

“Yes Mistress, No Mistress I wouldn’t Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Well I’m sure Sir will have a great time sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“And if you are too hot and squirmy and cant sleep, you can beg Sir to let you suck His cock again in


the night.”

 “Wont that be nice for Him sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

When Sir did come round Mistress and Miss were going straight out, and they were not planning on coming home till tomorrow. When I curtsied and kissed Mistresses and Misses bottoms I noticed Miss  wasn’t wearing any panties either, Her dress was a tiny sexy slip too.

“I hope you both have a lovely night Mistress, and Miss, thank You Mistress, Thank You Miss.”

Miss wiggled Her bottom as I kissed Her cheeks through the very fine silk of her dress and Mistress patted patted mine smiling at me.

“Oh we will do sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

When they had left I fetched Sir another beer and He immediately put me in cuffs and over his knee.

Even though we both knew He fully intended to spank me. I sobbed and pleaded with Him, like the pathetic sissy I was. His hands were so big and hard when He spanked me, He didn’t really need a paddle.

“But you do want to please me sissy don’t you ?”

“Yes Sir, I do Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And you want to please me as much as you possible can don’t you Sissy ?”

“Yes Sir, I do Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And you are more pleasing and obedient after a sound spanking aren’t you sissy.”

“Yes Sir, I am Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Then you must want a spanking sissy, unless you don’t want to please me as much as you possibly can sissy.”

“Yes Sir, I must do Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Unless you want to fetch the crop sissy.”

“Please Sir, no Sir not the crop Sir, thank you Sir.”

“Well then sissy…”

Sobbing with fright now I begged and pleaded with to spank me as firmly as He could. He was only to pleased to oblige me, but first He pulled off my panties to gag to muffle my pleas and sobs.

He spanked me very soundly as I struggled futilely over His knee, gagged and cuffed, this pleased him


too. Then he immediately bent me over for penetration, fucked my ass very forcefully. He had been looking forward to fucking me most of the afternoon and  evening. I felt his powerful explosive spurt deep inside me as I heard him sigh with pleasure and release, from behind me. but he was far from satisfied yet. 

He plugged me and I licked Him clean then He pushed me on my knees in front of Him. The fellatio and oral sex is much better if my ass is split first or so I’m told, its just that most Men are too impatient and want fellatio as soon as they see my glossy pout.  

But He changed His mind again and sat me onto His lap, well unplugged me again and impaled me in His lap I was gasping and wriggling with discomfort He actually felt so much bigger this way. He smiled and stuffed my panties into my mouth, my mouth already tasting thick and sticky with His cum and lube, He always liked to be licked clean after and between sex. 


As I started to grind my internal muscles slowly up and down on his shaft. The hardness of his erection, contrasting with squelching wet hole. With each downward wiggle he seemed to be even impossibly bigger and deeper inside me.  
He held  His phone and allowed me to see a video on the hi res screen, he was enjoying. 
It was Him saying goodnight to the sissies, and locking them up behind the leather curtain. They sissies all even more frightened than usual as He allowed/instructed  one of the sissies to secure the pretty sissies, she went behind each sissy in turn kissing their tiny redundant cherries one by one through their panties. 
Sir has asked me teasingly on a few occasions if I liked to kiss or be kissed like that. Or did I prefer to kiss and lick his big manly balls.
I always answered, knowing what was good for me. 
"Your big manly balls Sir, sissy  loves to lick and suck, to kiss Your balls Sir, thank You Sir."
I would look down acutely embarrassed, sissies are supposed to be demure and to use suggestive terms not to use words rude words like cock or balls unless the superior forces us too.
In truth He like all the Sirs did keep Himself quite well trimmed, manscaped. To show off himself and his well developed but trim muscles. The Ladies didn't go for big hairy brutes usually.     
Then Sir locked the last sissy up himself. I noticed she still had the faint outlines of the crop on her rear. Was she the sissy Miss had cropped earlier. 
Now they were all  cock gagged, plugs fully expanded, kneeling face down in the pink plastic humblers,

squirming utterly helpless with fright knowing what was coming. He pulled down their panties and then one by one He swatted their cherries with the special  paddle, it flexes slightly at first then delivers a very flat, wide but focused blow, 
 two at first then around again a further two swats each. He had been frustrated because although He was looking forward to fucking me, He had been horny earlier but Miss had kept telling Him there was not enough time. The sissies were all squealing in pain now consequently. Then He had snapped their panties back into place causing more squealing and closed the curtain. The sharp snap of the pantie elastic stinging over the throbbing pain caused by the paddle 
 They were all still moaning and sobbing behind the curtain as He left. The curtained alcove would be so humid and stuffy tonight, reeking strongly of sex and fear and the sticky sweet perfume sissies were allowed. Squirming and moaning in throbbing stinging pain and rank sexual fear, not knowing why they had been punished tonight, or when He or Mistress might return. And if they were going to punished again.


The next day the sissies would be even more upset and  jealous when He returned and hinted and teased them until they realized He had spent the evening fucking me. He told me that laughing very pleased with himself. I felt so petty and mean, but I was glad they would be jealous and glad they were squirming in the humblers now, just as each of those sissies would be glad if it the situation were reversed which it frequently was. So feminine, effeminate in the lowest way squirming with impotent powerless jealously like the worthless sex toy women were in the past forced to be and sissies were forced to be now.    

 And Sir was satisfied because that just meant they would be even more desperate to please either He or Miss the next time they were chosen. And it was my turn to be jealous wanting to be that sissy even if it meant the humbler and paddle, just for that moment when He cums in your lips. 

The video finished and He pushed me further down on His cock and my panties deeper into my mouth, as my eyes widened.

“Up and down slowly, nice and wetly sissymaid.”

“Yes Sir , thank You Sir.” I tried to whimper but was of course completely muffled.


He slapped my bottom and laughed, so content to be a real Man and not a sissy.

“Eyes down sissy.”

“Mpphhhh, Mphhph”

I looked down very quickly and fearfully, Sir Miss’s long term boyfriend was very strict with me and other sissies


possibly even stricter than Miss. Miss also allowed Him to also use the crop on Her  sissies, and me too when I was boarded with Miss. He was Her long term boyfriend and He Miss and Mistress had all started their journey in the scene together. Scandalously He and Miss even switched occasionally but just lightly for fun.

I squelched up and down on Sir, grinding my muscles for His pleasure feeling every feature and vein on His throbbing cock. It is so very hard to strain up and down with your hands bound using only your anal muscles for His pleasure and to maintain a a steady rhythm for Him. Every so often not being able to help myself I would speed up just a little, or He would decide i was going a little too fast and  He would slap my bottom and instruct me to slow down.

“What an eager  little slut you are sissy, slow down you are here to please me not to satisfy your own slutty needs.”

“Mpphhhh, Mphhph”

He was quite expert at reaching around me and delivering a very sharp stinging slap to  my bottom even when I was bobbing up and down prettily for his pleasure. The sudden hard  slap making me want please him so much more.


Inadvertently I would also glance up at Him, when He slapped my bottom,  before looking down very quickly, tearfully.

“Eyes down sissymaid.”

“Mpphhhh, Mphhph”

He did like this nice and slow. My body aching and longing to climax to Him to release to Him. But only He was to be pleased I was just a sissy to please Him.  After 20 minutes He came so massively inside me. I was completely overwhelmed and in tearful submission, but still so desperately needy. He allowed me to cling to His chest for a short while with Him still inside me. Then He pulled me off, plugged my bottom again and slapped it happily.

‘Another beer sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”


“Be quiet and lick me clean sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Put your panties on and go and face the wall now sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Please Sir may I speak Sir ?.”

“What is it sissy ?.”

“Please Sir Mistress said,  I may ask You for permission to go to the loo tonight Sir, thank You Sir ?.”


“Well ask then sissy ?.”

“Please Sir, may have permission to use the loo, please Sir, thank You Sir.?”

“No you may not sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I sobbed quietly.

Why should He have any concern for my discomfort, and how thrilled and glad I was to be so strictly treated. It made me want to go even more and to want to kneel between His knees again and again. 

Behind me I could hear Him watching something on His phone and laughing appreciatively. With a shock I realized it was a video of Miss still naked whipping sissy in the garden.

He was now  chatting on the phone to His friend and casually watching TV, while I waited to please Him again. Despite my soreness and humiliation I so wanted to suck His cock and look up obediently, worshipful of his male dominance, into His eyes as He came in my face.


Mistress had also told Him to invite Her boyfriend over if He wanted to and maybe some of His friends as She would be out all night. He had no intention of sharing me though but He let me fret and worry all night that He was about to.

I was well used and tender when I woke early in the morning to start my housework a couple of hours before He would rise. My soft bottom seemed to feel bruised very easily inside and out. I was upset thinking about Miss's sissies still in the humbler when they should be up and about their own chores.  As is expected of me with male guests I woke Him with fellatio and tidied the bedroom, and made him breakfast with my mouth still sticky with  His cum.

I could hear Him humming happily in the shower as I tidied the bedroom, then rushed downstairs with the laundry and to check on His cooked breakfast, then rush back upstairs if He wanted me. He did want me to dry Him after His shower and I longed to kiss Him as I toweled His lean muscular body dry. But my mouth was still full of gummy strong tasting morning cum. Waiting for His permission to swallow.

He was still humming happily as He browsed the paper between gulps of His breakfast. I loved making


breakfast for a real Man like a good fifties wife, & especially for Sir but I so wished Mistress was here instead of Him.  

He sat me on His lap when He had finished breakfast and asked me if wanted to swallow.

Unable to speak, I had nodded eagerly.

He smiled down at me and then allowed me swallow, in small petite gulps.

“Does that taste good sissy.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.” I whispered and gasped  between thick gummy gulps

“Worth waiting for sissy?  a real mans pleasure ?”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.” I had looked down blushing.

“Please Sir may I ask a question please Sir ?” I whispered keeping my eyes lowered now.

“Yes you may sissy.”


“Yes Sir,  thank You Sir, please may I ask did You enjoy your breakfast Sir ?, thank You Sir.” I felt so pathetic and emasculated just asking, but so homely too.

He patted my bottom. “Yes I did sissy, but I expect nothing less than perfection from my pretty little maids.” Then patted my bottom slightly more firmly.

I was suddenly so happy, so comforted to  be called ‘His pretty little maid’

“It would be nice if all restaurants and bars could be um… staffed by sissymaids, with every thing served and arranged so perfectly, even the placement of the cutlery and condiments.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“And of course the sissies would earn extra money and tips for their owners to enjoy and spend on little luxuries.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir, please Sir may your maid ask You another question, please Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Yes you may sissy.”

“Please Sir, did I please You last night Sir ?, thank You Sir.”

“Yes you did sissy, your tight little ass and soft lips were as always most enjoyable sissy.”


“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“You are always so enjoyable and juicy as a fucktoy at your special soppy time sissy.”

“Oohh, yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“And when its Miss’s special time its so enjoyable to have five extra soppy and sweetly emotional overwrought sissies to choose from.”

Oh how wonderful it would be to one of those sissies at that time, pegged by Miss or chosen for His pleasure, while the other sissies squirmed jealously. Or even to be one of the other sissies squirming with hot, jealous, rejected fury, the old demeaning and sexist maxim ‘treat them mean to keep them keen’ being perfect for sissies.

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“This is such an enjoyable lifestyle, sissy.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

“For the superiors, myself and the Ladies that is.”

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”


“Please Sir may I say I am so glad that You, and Mistress and Miss, and all the other superiors are so strict with sissies, I love being a sissy Sir.”

I remained looking down, blushing furiously now.

“But sometimes I may gag you with your panties in the night sissy, so you don’t wake me again.”

I had woken Sir in the night with my mouth, I was so helplessly needy, He didn’t object.

“But it was a pleasant interruption last night sissy.”

He had cum very strongly then immediately went back to sleep, leaving me still squirming and miserable with my unsatisfied needs, as sissy should always be.

I had savoured His thick wad of cum for quite a long time before eventually swallowing. In these instances I was allowed to swallow without express permission. I had kissed His belly and His still enlarged but softening cock softly and whispered, thank You Sir, nonetheless.

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”

Suddenly I couldn’t help myself I clung to His arm and burst into tears

“Whatever is wrong sissy, you may look up sissy.” He leaned me into His arm as I clutched tightly to Him, it would bother Him too much though we are so weak. He wasn’t unkind and could be thoughtful sometimes.

“Please Sir I am worried about the other sissies not being able to start their chores Sir and being punished Sir, thank You Sir.” I was very tearful now that I had got it off my chest.


I was very upset about the thought of another sissy being punished unfairly. Like all sissies I could be quite low and envious and I didn’t mind if they were caned or cropped for not doing their chores properly or being ditsy, or being too much of a bimbo. But the thought of them being punished for something they couldn’t help upset me terribly. Mistress said that was one of the sweet things about me and sissies in general, we would get so upset by tiny little inconsequential, to the superiors at least,  things

He patted my bottom and looked at me quite kindly but bemused.

“Oh  no need for those hot little tears sissy."

He looked down at me almost quite protectively. A pretty sissy in tears can be quite lovely. a superior almost cant help but want to dominate her. She is a joy to put between your knees, or thighs, or to spank if you feel so inclined.

“Don’t you think sissies should be punished when they deserve to be punished sissy ?”

“Oh Sir, of course they should be punished Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And when do sissies deserve to be punished?”

“If they are naughty Sir, or disobedient Sir, Thank You Sir.”

“Or not pleasing, or slow at their chores sissy.”

“Yes Sir, they should be punished, thank You Sir.”


For not performing chores perfectly, or not as eagerly and fervently as housework should be performed by sissy maids. For being envious or acting meanly or jealously. For being too immodest , or not being both demure and slutty enough. For getting excited in chastity, for a spot of leakage in our panties. For not smiling, pouting or squealing prettily. For an apron ribbon or hair out of place, a buffed nail or our dust on our maids booties. For whatever and whenever a superior is displeased with us or chooses to punish us.

“They and we sissy ?” He asked

“Yes Sir, we should be punished Sir, thank You Sir.” I whispered, frightened now.

He laughed and patted my bottom. 

"Don’t you worry your pretty little blonde head sissy. they will all have started their chores at the same time as you.”

“But how Sir, please Sir, thank You Sir.”

“No need to worry your little vacant head with any of that sissy, just concentrate as best you can on your chores.”  He told me

In Miss’s household all the cuffs and humblers could be unlocked remotely. The electronics  were


hidden away under the buckles, so we never saw them. But the humbler and cuffs on the first girl would unlock first then she would release all the other maids so they could start their duties. It wasn’t surprising that I or the other sissies weren’t aware of this. The only electric thing I was allowed to touch was the button to light the gas on the cooker, or to power on the kettle and other household devices and even those were soon to be automated. I was not even allowed to touch the remote control for the TV or the smart lights. All the housework was done without mechanical assistance wherever possible, no vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, washing machines or other labour saving devices for sissies.

Watching Mistress on Her phone or tablet was quite confusing for me, which was quite humiliating for me as previously my job had been quite technical, before I had been put in panties by Mistress. That was all a haze now because of the hormones. 

Or if She was using one of Her vibrators to pleasure Herself. Imagine the naughty fun you could have with this sissy if you could work out how to turn it on and I  allowed you to. She would tease watching me lick it clean after She had climaxed. Sometimes She would turn it on remotely while I was cleaning it causing me to squeal in surprise, then fluster and blush. Sissies must always squeal and giggle prettily when our bottoms are slapped or pinched or if Miss turns her Rabbit on unexpectedly in your hands.

She would look down at me and say condescendingly but sweetly.

“Whatever is the matter maid ?”

And then often pull me between Her thighs for another orgasm on my tongue

  

Sir lifted me off His lap and pushed me down between His knees


“Here a nice treat for you sissy, to take your pretty little head off those tears sissy.”

He opened His trousers under the kitchen table, He was so big already, always so big  and I so wanted to please Him now

“Yes Sir thank You Sir.”


After His second blowjob of the morning, He allowed me to swallow but kept me down at his feet and I polished His shoes with my panties as He had a final smoke. He hadn’t allowed me to pee last night or again this morning, why would He or should He think about my discomfort. And my plug was still at its maximum setting as it had been for Mistress yesterday afternoon.

“Later when I go to see Miss and Her sissies, they will all suspect jealously that I spent the night here sissy, isnt that sweet sissy ?”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And they will all compete so hotly to serve me, especially for fellatio.”


“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“You sissies all seem to love fellatio so much.”

“Yes Sir, we do Sir, thank You Sir.” His sticky cum was still all over my face.

“And she will be so hot and needy to serve me wont she sissy ?”

“Yes Sir, she will be Sir thank You Sir.”

“And you will most likely be busy with your housework then wont you sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”


“But I want you to think about that while you are busy with your little chores sissy.”

“Yes Sir, I wont be able to stop thinking about it Sir, thank You Sir.” As if I would be able to think about anything else, unless Mistress wanted me to please Her & I so wanted that so much more and always anyway.

“And you will wish it was you in one of the little humblers all last night, so you could please me then sissy, wont you sissy?”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And look at how hot you are now squirming on your plug.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“That is the way a sissy should be after she has pleased a real Man, squirming with helpless need and breathlessly busy at Her chores.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“My shoes are polished enough now sissy, you may clean your face with your panties and put them back on.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Eyes down sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”


Later as He was about to leave I was curtsying to Him at the door the repair man arrived for Mistresses garden parasol. The two men had chatted casually disregarding me as I stood to one side waiting, with my eyes lowered submissively. Sir had then pointed out a small blob of cum on my uniform, Which he had obviously spotted earlier but chosen not to tell me about it till just now. 
Right in front of the vanilla repair guy.  Who was now smirking. Mistress will most likely have informed Him that I was a sissy, so He knew what to expect. But it is still often a surprise for the workmen seeing me or any completely effeminate maid. We are expected to be very petite, pretty and demurely sexy at all times. And very, if not for the tiny bulge in our panties impossible to tell us apart from a young lady dressed as a French maid. The hormones even get rid of the Adam’s apple. Mistress has teased me that swallowing all that cum does that, so sissy can deep throat better. So even if He has been informed or not He is still smirking as I squirm in self-conscious shame.    

 
I hurriedly wiped the sticky blob clean with my finger then sucked my finger as if I were performing

fellatio on it.

“She is such a ditsy bimbo.” Sir said to the repair man, who didn’t really know how to reply.

Often  vanilla people are quite sympathetic to the Mistress or Sir, but not at all sympathetic to sissies.

Sir left me standing there while he showed the repairman the location of the parasol.

Then while the repairman could clearly hear our conversation, or rather my telling off.

“You are supposed to swallow all the cum and wipe yourself clean sissy.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.”

“And you are supposed to ask permission to swallow sissy,  did you ask permission to swallow that last drop sissy?”

“Yes Sir, no Sir I did not Sir, please Sir sissy is sorry Sir, thank You Sir.”


He looked at me as if still deciding what to do with me.

“You have made me late now sissy.” We both knew I hadn’t

“Yes Sir, please Sir sissy is sorry Sir, thank You Sir.”

“Go and fetch the crop sissy take it into the living room and wait there.”

“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I sobbed

He went and had another leisurely conversation with the repair Man, I could smell the cigarette smoke.

I was given six lashes on my bottom for being messy and disrespectful then another six across the backs of my thighs for being disobedient and swallowing with His permission.


I was on fours thanking Him kissing the whip. I could see He was very hard in His trousers, I so wanted to fellate and pleasure Him again now, so much more than He wanted another BJ, I think. But He was nearly running late now. 
Even though we so hated the canes and whip, we were so thrilled to kiss the whip after we had been punished. For me especially the leather tab of the crop, covering it with my tears and kisses, tasting my sweat and fear on the leather. The taste and scent of sex and fear. I must confess to being thrilled by fetching them too, even though I feared and hated the punishment, and at that moment wanted to be anywhere else, rather than feeling the dreadful bite of the crop, the sting of the cane. 

I glanced  round and saw the repair man was watching through the window as well.  

Then when Sir was ready to leave  I curtsied to him at the door he smiled at me and patted my bottom as


if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Which was true, I was just a maid who had been punished by a superior as was only proper. My bottom was very sore as I curtsied but I still wished he would stay longer I was already hotly envious of the sissy he would choose later. I was such a bimbo for Him, and the other real men, especially during my soppy time.  

 


But I was also pathetically and impotently furious with  embarrassment all day now. The repair man took His time repairing the parasol motor and while he was there whistling as he  worked. I felt utterly humiliated in that hot shamed way in front of vanilla folks. All day I could feel the hot stripes from the crop stinging and smarting. My red  puffy rear and punishment clearly visible against my creamy thighs.

And Sir would have also naturally informed  Mistress, about the cum stain on my  uniform,  so I knew I would be punished again later. I desperately hoped Mistress wouldn't punish me by not allowing me to pee again tonight. 

The hormones were really kicking in for my soppy  time and I was so very  tearful and emotional, waiting for  Mistress to come home. Even though I knew I was going to be punished and most likely cropped again I still ached and longed Her to come home as soon as possible.   

When Mistress did arrive She sat down ignoring my near tearful state  as I brought Her a drink. And asked me curtly if the parasol was working properly now. 


I stood there feeling very silly, because I honestly didn’t know. The repair man had showed me the parasol motor  working but I didn’t understand if it was working as it was supposed to. Mistress looked at me as if astonished by my stupidity then remembered I was just a silly sissymaid. 
Then She dismissed me back to my chores.

It was a long afternoon and early evening. Mistress was enjoying deliberately making me wait in frightened anticipation for my punishment. She did allow me top pee however and to douche and shower myself. I was wearing a fresh uniform and panties when Her boyfriend came round in the evening and I was then cropped again in front of Him for the cum blob on my dress earlier

He wanted to but didn’t get to enjoy my bottom just yet at least though. Just to fluff Him with fellatio before He and Mistress went upstairs.  Mistress was so very horny at these times and wanted Him to Herself tonight. He did however wake me later in the middle of the night, when Mistress was asleep for anal. In reality he wasn't quite as big as Sir, or how big I imagined the sissy pimps were, but all Men looked and felt impossibly big to me especially in my bottom.  This was of course allowed or at least tolerated by Mistress for Him, though it did sometimes annoy Her. 

And the next morning Mistress was annoyed. Although Mistress lets Her boyfriends enjoy me, She sometimes get a little jealous of the attention I receive, especially at these times of the month and I had better beware. many a boyfriend had gone away scolded with a flea in His ear, or told never to darken Mistresses door again, for perceived over eagerness with me. Mistress was very irritated this morning and cock gagged me for the day. If I was going to be such a cock toy, I would be treated like one and gagged with one, She said. I was informed that I could expect to be punished again later too.


The cock gag was very embarrassing for accepting the daily deliveries, But the delivery ladies (mainly) were quite used to seeing me sometimes gagged. And the parasol man had to return again, because the motor still wasn’t how Mistress wanted it to be. I thought He was going to slap my bottom at one point but He obviously thought better of it. Mistress did pay quite handsomely. No need to rock the boat, he clearly wanted to though and more which scared and embarrassed me. This morning though the delivery lady and the repair guy had coffee and a smoke looking at me and laughing. when the delivery lady left She looked at me quite contemptuously, for being such a  silly sissy slut.  Normally She just smirked and sometimes even gave me a little wink when I curtsied to her.
It was so much worse in front of vanilla delivery and trades people I had sobbed to mistress once, She just told me to stop being so soppy & silly. Its only natural to feel belittled and inferior even with vanilla superiors sissy.

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I curtsied feeling not at all mollified.

But when Mistress did come home that next afternoon rather than punishing me She was very sweet and


considerate and I spent most of the afternoon under Her skirt. She had two very long slow orgasms and lots of adoring kisses. 
I loved to kneel between Her thighs after Her orgasm, in fact I loved to kneel between Her legs before during and after cunnilingus. She often put the hem of Her skirt over my head during cunnilingus and kept it there afterwards while I kissed Her softly as the waves of climax subsided. The warm moist smell of Her arousal and pleasure, mingling with Her lovely perfume, and the smell of Her soft and very expensive usually leather skirts was so heavenly. And sometimes She would lift Her skirt and allow me to look up. She would tell me that Her wetness on my lips was such lovely lip gloss. In truth my face and hair would usually be slick too and I loved it. Sometimes She would wipe my face with Her discarded panties before sending me to wash them. And sometimes She would send me away to wash Her panties with my face still wet with Her lovely pleasure.


I so always wanted to stay, but I loved the fact that She dismissed me when She wanted to, which made me want to stay so much more. Like the slap on my legs from the Sirs when they dismissed me after sex.

I also of course loved to hand wash Her panties. Kissing the crotch softly, not lewdly but respectfully as I curtsied. Then softly rubbing the delicate silk and lace garments with my fingertips. Often if there was lots of panties and lingerie to wash I would be engulfed in the smell of Her and Her excitement, Her perfumes. So delicately sweet and lovely even in the sticky heat of the laundry room. My chastity felt especially tiny at these times and my plug especially thick and long.

Her mood was different again the next morning and I spent another day cock gagged. But when She


came home She  had immediately sent me for the strap on. She was very urgent thrusting and gasping behind me, and after She had pegged me very vigorously, until Her first orgasm then   immediately put me under Her skirt for a slower longer follow up orgasm. It was so wonderful I was so glad to be Hers. 


I had only just finished hand washing Her panties when the door bell rang and Miss and two other Ladies, with their boyfriends in tow were there. I spent the rest of the afternoon on my knees and pushed face down on my bed with the boys, until they all went home, satisfied and very pleased with themselves. Mistress and Her Lady friends had  an enjoyable afternoon too drinking wine and chatting.  Almost immediately after the guests had gone  Mistress sent me for my little pink love cushion, to kneel on for cunnilingus. And She told me the cunnilingus was indeed heavenly.

 “Good girl.” She said patting my bottom

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“You can fetch me some more wine pretty little maid.”


“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

“Then you can kneel next to me and continue kissing me softly, no need to wash my panties just yet sissy.”

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress, I love You Mistress.” I whispered happily.

"I think I will arrange a visit from the doctor this week sissy."

“Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.”

 

   

 

   

              


 

 

      

                   

 

    

         

  

No comments:

Post a Comment