I had been upset for obvious reasons. Mistress had allowed me to sit, or rather perch on the chair with Her at the breakfast table, and have a small cup of weak tea while She enjoyed a coffee and cigarette after Her full breakfast. She had kissed my cheek and patted my bottom telling me sit. After all She was only going to be going away for a few days on a work trip. I would be staying with Her best friend Miss, and Master, also joining Her 4 sissies performing housework and chores.
“I know Miss will enjoy taking good care of you sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And Master too will enjoy taking good care of you wont He sissy”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And you are always such a good girl for Him aren’t you sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And a good girl for Miss too, doing all your chores and housework like a good sissymaid.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
She had told me the previous evening when She was relaxing after dinner and instructed me to prepare a small case for Her. In never is a small case and very rarely just a single case She had sat in the at Her dresser in the bedroom, lounging on the chair smoking a cannabis cigarette, & choosing quite a few classy midi to mini leather skirts for the office, and a selection of favourite blouses. For the skirts they were well fitted slightly longer mini skirts, or pencil skirts in highly polished leather that looked like patent leather until you took a closer look. But if She was feeling horny, or naughty or there was a new Man in the office She liked She would wear quite a short mini skirt. At other times She had some very lovely matt leather skirts too. Also some very nice tweed business suits with skirts or pants. For Her blouses She preferred black and with a silky sheen or silk that was bordering on sheer, but also her highly sheer pleated blouse with the very thin pleats, subtly revealing and hiding at the same time. The super narrow thin pleats that were so difficult to iron. I still tremble thinking about the cropping She gave me when She found part of one of the tiny pleats to be folded slightly the wrong way.
And also a large selection of evening wear, She decided, on some very sexy silk sheath like dresses,
they were so thin and totally clingy, more like slips, and very low cut front and rear, almost down to the tops of Her bottom at the rear. Wearing these dresses sometimes She favoured a thong to emphasize Her already well shaped behind, and sometimes didn’t wear underwear at all. Both options looked absolutely fantastic. I would get myself quite distracted seeing Her in these dresses and She would look at me quizzically as if She could understand what on earth I was getting myself so flustered for.
“Oh you are getting yourself hot and bothered sissy, you may only look but not touch.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Only a Real Man gets to touch.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“But you can wash and iron my lovely things after I have finished wearing them.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
Often there would be faint stains or just the smell of Her arousal on the fabric, it was clever in that it never showed through to the exterior. Mistress told me that it could feel very nice if She wasn’t wearing panties and got a little aroused, the slick wetness combined with the luxury silk felt fantastic, so fantastic that She sometimes might slip away to the bathroom at a party to touch Herself, sometimes with Her bare fingers or sometimes through the silk.
“And of course you love washing that away with your little fingers don’t you sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Or if one of my boyfriends makes a mess.”
Sometimes there might be residue cum stains inside the dress too. Again these never showed through to the exterior of the fabric. And if they were too thick inside, Mistress might wipe them away with Her finger and flick the icky cum down the basin or toilet. She wasn’t a sissy so didn’t want to swallow the mess. Or there were often sissies in attendance at events and parties who could be called to clean up with their tongues, if they were allowed intimate contact. And if not just their tongues on the fabric. These sissies had soft silk towels to clean and dry the Ladies anyway, or the apron could be used. But it still made me so jealous another sissy kissing or cleaning Mistress on Her bottom even though fabric, or using the silk towels.
“You love cleaning up those little messes with your trembling little fingertips don’t you sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“You do look so adorable when you see some of the mess a Real Man makes sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Or sometimes when its one of my Lady friends too.” She smiled
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Oh I do hope you aren’t getting excited in your chastity, sissy, that wouldn’t be appropriate for my maid would it sissy.”
“No Miss, Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
To add to Her luggage She always took selection of very nice and very sexy underwear and a few pretty negligees. She always took the matching panties for these even though in the evenings in the house, and often for part of Her weekends She rarely wore panties with Her negligees or lacy housecoats. Though not like Miss who liked to wander round Her garden and pool naked, or just walk around wearing French style cami panties, sometimes with a matching camisole but often not.
Mistress liked a Real Man to be ever so slightly dominant and take control removing Her underwear
with His strong hands before sex. She was always in control but She did like Him to strip Her body for sex. Or sometimes She would call me to remove Her panties from Her in front of Him, looking at waist level to Him I could always see His bulge, or His naked erection get very swollen at this.
And quite obviously domestically for Her chastity maid She always liked me to remove Her daytime panties to wash them or for cunnilingus, and of course She was always fully in control then.
She had sat on the padded chair at Her make up table, watching me enjoying a glass of red wine and smoking, as I had fussed with Her case. Changing Her mind several times at which outfits to pack, which shoes, which bra looked sexier.
“After all, its as important to socialize on these work trips as the work itself.”
“Yes Miss, it is Miss, thank You Miss.” I had replied with a curtsy. I always called Mistress, Miss in private, it was more intimate.
“And I do want to have a good time with some of those hunky Men.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I had replied curtsying again.
Although Mistress often had a regular lover or boyfriend who would stay over when She wanted Him too, She liked to keep Her options fully open for now at least.
This was slightly different to Miss & Master as they were semi monogamous to each other. Only having discrete liaisons outside the household which were still often a source of piquant sexual frisson between the couple. Very enjoyable for them too, I often heard Mistress and Miss laugh about some encounter and Masters reaction to it. Or Miss mildly complaining, more for the drama than any real annoyance about Master and one of His liaisons. To which Mistress would enjoy teasing Miss about.
If I had been curios, and curiosity is unbecoming in a sissy. I might have wondered why Miss never got annoyed with Master enjoying the service of maids, but they were just sextoys, there to serve domestically and sexually, not really important She would have said. Though She did sometimes get impatient with Master when She wanted to go out and He was enjoying a BJ. Master seemed to be quite insatiable, like most of the Real Men here, with or without a little chemical ‘pick me up’.
The housemaids, who were all chastity sissies of course just like me, were all kept monogamous to Master, But unlike me whom Mistress liked me to serve any dominant Man who came to the house, if He wanted it. A regular good fucking keeps sissy in line and attentive to Mistress, She tells me. Master also enforced this intimate discipline over the sissies, His libido was quite insatiable. He was my Master too, as Mistress and Miss, and Master had trained me for forced bi with Master. He had taken my oral and anal virginity. Although Mistress had also taken that with Her strap on long before then, it was regarded as another deflowering having a real cock inside you. Mistress had, had my bottom bleached long before that occasion so it was puckered pretty and pink for Him, as it was for Her strap on. After that momentous day I was expected to offer perfect intimate service to all Mistresses lovers who stayed over. However, apart from Mistress I was still very much Masters good girl, or fucktoy.
In particular the morning wake up BJ, or if Mistress was keeping them waiting downstairs while She
was taking Her time getting ready or gossiping with Her friends the pre date BJ from me. Mistress said letting them, the Real Men, cum before going out made them less frisky and more attentive to Her wants. Sometimes the Men wanted anal too, especially if they woke up in the night feeling horny and Mistress was asleep. Mistress tolerated this but also generally disapproved, they were Her boyfriends after all, not that She over performed oral or allowed anal, that was for too submissive and degrading for a real woman. If She thought Her boyfriends were too interested in me I would be punished, even though I always had to wiggle and jiggle for them and kneel prettily for fellatio on demand.
If Miss came over for drinks, Master would come with Her and He would enjoy fellatio while the Ladies chatted and also would take me down to the laundry, or my little bedroom to fuck me. Sometimes He was very naughty and fucked me face down on Mistresses bed, and I would get caned afterwards. He was big but wasn’t massive like the punishment bulls, but because the lubes made me feel so very tight but fantastically slippery, for Him too, He felt huge inside me and He wasn’t rough but He was very forceful. Also if Mistress felt I was getting inappropriately excited serving Her, getting Her dressed or assisting Her as She bathed, She would sometimes invite Master over to give me a good fucking and teach me my place, or one of punishment bulls.
The only time Misses & Masters sissies and I suppose me too, served other Men fully on demand, (demand from the Man of course) was when the couple went away on vacation and the sissies were sent to one of the hotels to serve as chambermaids, sexual service was included, and when they or I were boarded at the hotel the guests were very demanding, all day and all night, and the hotel Misses were very strict keeping us all hurrying about with the chores and serving the Sirs. Even though most times you felt you could barely walk, let alone mince prettily, they have such big cocks the Real Men here, so you always feel so well used and tender after anal. But the cane or hurry crop on the backs of your thighs, made you hurry and prettily too.
“Oh that dress too sissy.” She told me as I picked out the matt silvery slip, that was barely there when it was on Her curves.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“The boys could barely keep their eyes of me in that dress last time.” She laughed.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied.
“Such a lovely sweet curtsy.” She told me as I squirmed
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied again.
It had been such a long time since She had first cuckolded me, although that was not quite the correct term for a sissy & Mistress, in Femtopia or this scene even. And even though She had never ever intended to have hetro or PIV sex with me. She still very much enjoyed making me squirm with jealousy and envy to be a Real Man, which I could never hope to be, with Her. Even though I was never allowed to mention or show it, She sometimes relished being indifferent to my feelings and mostly She was just indifferent to my silly sissy needs. She would glance down at my fingers trembling with impotent fury, holding the hem of my dress, in curtsy cuffs, and She would smile sweetly patronizingly.
Curtsy cuffs is the preferred position for a sissy when standing still, for example if she is not performing housework, fetching drinks, snacks or serving. After being spoken too, sissies must never speak without being spoken to, sissy must curtsy and thank the superior then curtsy again. Though not a mandatory part of the curtsy, most sissies will instinctively smooth the front of their dresses and apron down so it is smoothed and pretty. Like myself with an almost importable pause over my chastity bump, which in all fairness is sensed, or very faintly felt rather than seen. Then stand still prettily holding, clutching the hem of our dress and petticoats between thumb and fingertip, ready to curtsy again. Mistress often tells me it is to stop sissies fidgeting or touching themselves inappropriately, as if we would ever dare to.
Mistress often likes me in curtsy cuffs for cunnilingus, but She also likes the sex cuffs. And sometimes
She might put me in curtsy cuffs to cane me. And if I break position the punishment will be restarted. The thicker cane and crop are too painful to maintain the position though. And also pegging or anal is just too intense for curtsy cuffs. Master nearly always puts me in the sex cuffs for sex and fellatio, the only time He doesn’t is when I wake Him with a BJ in the morning.
“Oh look at you sissy, sometimes you could almost stamp your little feet. Couldn’t you.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Well I think you may go and fetch my strap on sissy.” She would tell me, or Her crop, or both.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I would curtsy helplessly.
Last night though She had been largely indifferent though still enjoying teasing me. And in the evening in between chatting with Her friends on Her phone She had enjoyed cunnilingus on the couch and then later on the edge of Her bed too. She did send me to my own little bedroom on my own afterwards though. Sometimes She liked me to spoon Her in bed and sometimes not, and tonight She did have to get up early in the morning.
In the middle of the night I woke to hear Her masturbating, Her sighs and moans fast at first, then slowing as She decided to build Her climax slowly. I wondered what or who She was thinking about, one of the Men in the office or Her favourite actor. Sometimes I would hear Her moan a mans name, when I was licking Her, but never knew or dared to ask who it was. Then Her gasps moans grew loud in the darkness, until then there was silence again, or did I hear Her light a cigarette, I wasn’t sure. But no matter how much I wanted Her to, She never called for me, nor even to change the sheets after Her orgasm. I whimpered quietly in my little bed with my hands balled up tightly in the good-girl or chastity mitts, I was so very jealous, needy and tearful, but it was as always Her choice. In the morning when I brought Her, Her first coffee I bed. The sheets and Her negligee were still smelly from Her pleasure. They were now in the small laundry room waiting for me to hand wash them, but would have to wait until I returned home, there were also a couple of pairs of Her discarded panties to hand wash. The tiny airless laundry room would be quite stinky in lovely intimate way waiting for my return.
I had hurried about helping Her dry and then get dressed after Her shower. Tidying up and preparing Her breakfast. But even so I would be returning to the house a few hours before She would be returning to make sure everything was spotless and perfect for Her return. Although I was never allowed to use the little bot and rarely to even see, She also had a little robot drone who could clean and polish, though not as dutiful nor as devoted and lovingly as I did. But like I said I never saw it in action.
Then all of a sudden it was time to go Her taxi, or rather limo and my taxi had arrived at the same time. Both were luxurious looking, Hers much more so, but nearly similar on the outside at least. Hers was ivory white, whereas the limos for transporting sissies were often baby pink, or in this mornings case cream, with a hint of pink in the colour. Mistress had a rather handsome uniformed chauffeur. And the interior of Her limo was as plush and luxurious.
My driver was uniformed too, and while the car while still luxurious exterior, had a more utilitarian interior. If you can describe a space designed for sex as utilitarian that is. It also had mirrored windows from the inside, so I or any other occupant couldn’t see outside and the seats while still shiny and plush but firm. Still it was better than the back of a van, or as it was sometimes in the trunk.
Mistress stopped outside so I could curtsy and then waiting while I knelt to kiss Her bottom, then She turned and got into Her taxi.
I wanted to run to Her or at least to wave but the driver simply reached down and taking hold of mywrists put me in cuffs & then patted my bottom firmly to hurry me into the other car. In tears glancing over my shoulder I could see Mistress watching amused smoking through the open window, then She spoke to Her driver and they had set off.










No comments:
Post a Comment