It was Thursday so first day of the weekend. The other sissies and I only realized because Miss woke very shortly after Master and came down in time to enjoy breakfast with Him sitting under the large parasol in the garden. Miss and Master, my Mistress too and most superiors work a 3 day or occasionally a 4 day week, 3 is the norm for most jobs, both in Femtopia and outside. There simply isn’t that much work that needed to be done with AI and automation. Not for sissies though we work every day, as perfect is always expected.
After breakfast Miss and Master were going to a party on the beach. Not at the semi exclusive beach beyond our garden, but to one of the resort beaches that had lots of bars and lots of pretty sissies in pastel uniforms to serve the partygoers.
Miss wore a lovely pair of leather shorts or hotpants and a very short blouse that exposed Her midriff. For the occasion She wore a belly chain with Her maids chastity keys dangling from it. it did look very fetching and must have caught my eye.
“Don’t be too upset maid emily, you can think about your tiny key on here one day.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“And just think your Mistresses lover might be wondering about the little key nestling in Her own cleavage.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
I knew that Mistress’s important career often took Her outside Femtopia, and She often had lovers who were not part of the scene. They would laugh, sometimes uncomfortably, but most just laughed when Mistress told them about my strict chastity.
As if to add emphasis to the conversation, Master lightly jangled His own set of keys which included His sissies keys, my keys. And several other keys too. A lot of Women like to give Real Men the keys to their sissies to their lovers (the Mistresses lover) or Men they allowed to fuck their sissies. Whenever we glimpsed the big bunch, we were in awe and very jealous of the other sissies who served Him, as well as each other I guess .
Seeing Misses keys and Masters rather large bunch of keys just served to remind each of us that were all
part of the seraglio of sexual pleasure they enjoyed, with us to choose from or to disregard. And whenever I knew I would be staying over at Misses although I was terribly upset about being away from Mistress, I was also very excited about serving Master. Only to realize that with the other maids constantly busy with housework and always fearful of punishment I was part of His choice, to choose when He and only when He wanted.
Mistress had once told me the autosuggestion constantly enhances that harem realization, by design, in regard of Him and to my desperate desire serve Her in every way possible but most especially sexually. And by design that helpless humiliated feeling when you have not been picked.
Sir was wearing shorts too and a very well fitted linen shirt. I stole a furtive glance at His manly bulge and gulped. The shirt was slightly open so I caught a glimpse of His well developed but still trim chest. Very occasionally after penetration Master might sit me on His lap or allow me to stand next to Him and cling to His arms and chest, emotionally overwhelmed and in awe of His dominant pleasure, before dismissing me. I so wished to be clinging to His chest at the moment. It was just like when Mistress allowed me to continue kneeling between Her thighs after cunnilingus, while She enjoyed a refreshing post orgasm drink. Or also when She sent me to the laundry room and decided to follow me, chatting affectionately while I hand washed Her panties.
He looked so very handsome and manly, He always did, and I felt very sissy gay with my furtive glances at Him, I looked at the other sissies and could see they shamefully all felt the same way.
I wished we were wearing the low cut uniforms today rather than the tightly buttoned peter pan type dresses, so we could jiggle prettily for Him. But instead all eyes followed Him, watched as His hand reached out and cupped Misses bottom, confidently, in a way we knew we never could, as they both got ready to leave.
As I realized it was the weekend I was also terribly upset because it being the weekend I wondered why Mistress hadn’t come home yet. But She was staying over for a couple more days, and it was none of my business to ask why.
But just before they left for the day Miss called me and lucy into the lounge and unlocked the Kali’s teeth, because we had been such good maids. We were so relived and thankful. but very careful to thank Her sweetly for being so strict with us and for being so sparing and generous. Miss just smiled and told us that silly sissy maids get so upset about such tiny little things.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
We could almost imagine seeing the horrible ringed teeth physically in front of us.
But then miss also told us and the other maids, that because we had gotten so excited last night. Meaning She or rather Master had just had to put us in the humbler last night, because we had been so naughty squirming eagerly for Masters touch. She would be leaving our plugs fully expanded engorged for today. So we could feel what a real cock feels like while we were concentrating on our housework. And to remind us that we were there to serve and please not to get ourselves needy and excited. We would squirm on Her ‘cock’ and Masters ‘cock’ all day while we were busy with our chores, to which She added another long list of tasks to be done.
“Yes Miss, we
hope you have a lovely day with Master thank You
Then Master slapped adele’s bottom, simply because she was closest, ‘not because she was the prettiest’, we all fumed, silently, and sent us hurrying back to the housework, all still wishing it was us who had been so intimately cuffed on the rear and dismissed.
The front door closed behind them and outside I heard a car hum into life, I wondered if it was the open top sports car, the car Mistress had teased me about Master having.
The house was already hot and stuffy as we all got on with our chores, I had lots of panties to wash today and lots of panties to iron later. Not just Misses but the other maids too and Miss had said I must curtsy to these too and thank the maids for being allowed to wash their panties. But especially my own babydoll panties that were still slightly sticky from Masters cum. When I curtsied to them and kissed them my breath would moisturize the now mostly dry stain and I would be able to smell His pleasure. Just like when I washed Mistresses panties after some of Her dates. I wasn’t allowed to linger over this though, as it wasn’t appropriate, just to kiss the stain or stain softly, and thank them for being a Real Man, and for Mistress keeping me in my place in chastity.
I remember the very first time I stayed over and Miss had told us all about my special extra duties the
other maids had giggled. But then stopped when Miss asked them curtly what was so funny. Then they had told been told to kneel and kiss my own bottom in turn and thank the me for washing their panties. This did feel very strange, but they had all kissed me I had to kneel and thank them in turn with my own kiss on their bottoms.
Often at the weekends when Miss or Master are at home we are not allowed the sissy radio or to chatter. But today because they had gone out we were allowed the radio and to chatter a little ass we worked but only very quietly in snatched whispers, the AI kept a strict supervisory watch over us. And if it gave you an instruction you had to curtsy and say thank you Ms as if it were a real Mistress. The voice chosen had a husky non specific European accent that was so sexy, but demanding at the same time.
We stopped at lunchtime and ate together downstairs in the serving area, on the hard stools, then hurried back to the housework. It always felt nice eating and chatting politely together. Sometimes though very rarely Mistress might allow me to sit with Her at the table in the kitchen, never the dining room, and I would have my two triangles of toast while She had Her breakfast. Sometimes perhaps when She might be feeling a little stressed by something at work, or sometimes when it Her special time of the month, although the pills made all the physical symptoms go away, occasionally She might be feeling emotional and wanted some homely company. The Misses at the hotels would sometimes eat at our tables too while they supervised us, though not on our hard benches or stools.
The day though seemed particularly endless, I didn’t want to think about how much housework there was still to do. Every so often we might glance at the windows to see if the sun might be going down a little, but it never seemed to for a long time. And we did not dare ever to peek outside, not even at the rear of the house, overlooking the garden. However in the afternoon while we were polishing the floor in the lounges, we heard the electrical buzzing of the garden drones as they trimmed the grass, and flowers. Cleaned the patio and polished the stones. I think there was a robot to clean the pool too. The drones work efficiently and quickly and never have a day off or weekend either I suppose.
Some Mistress have walled gardens and have their sissies perform garden duties, maintaining the garden area kneeling with scissors, but not Miss.
Most sissies here have by the treatments developed pale, creamy lily white skin, the superiors like that
colouring, especially as we blush and flush so easily. So the maids work under umbrellas, or canopies when they are performing garden duties. But most Mistress do not allow their sissies outside during the day or any other time. Or least not for long except to hurry out serve drinks or snacks to the superiors, then quickly back inside.
At around the time Master would have come home from work we were allowed another glass of Mistresses pee each and to fuss with our uniforms and makeup. The pee was warm and quite smelly now but we all drank it reverently. I wish it was Mistresses though, I thought longingly. The AI sent us all back to work after that and we never stopped till bedtime, well until it was enema & shower time.
Miss and Master did not come home all day and we were all quite upset when the AI told us it was time to go & get ready for bed. As we squirmed with the hot enemas we were dismayed to realize there would be no toileting tonight. Although the AI could supervise that too, Master preferred to watch us, sitting like good maids on the toilet in turn. Even though the toilet auto routines always made us feel still full and squirmy by design, not being allowed to pee made it seem so much more uncomfortable.
After we put on our pretty nightdresses and had fixed our make up and hair, just in case we were called in the night. We curtsied to each other, kissed on the lips and were locked in the mitts, we all got into bed together and the light dimmed almost immediately.
The last thing I remember was whispering good night to all the other maids and the rustling of our babydoll nightdresses, with all the taffeta and glassy detail it was quite noisy in a lovely feminine, or effeminine way. Then the next thing we were all fast asleep.
I woke up sometime later after a dream about kissing the tawse, just before I was to be punished for something I knew I deserved. And was so relieved that it was just a dream. Actually I had been sent for the tawse and hurried back to a faceless Man, who might have been Master, holding it in both my trembling hands and proffering it to Him. Its always worse being sent for the tawse or crop rather than Mistress or Master just picking it up themselves. Because being sent for the dreadful devices makes your heart feel like its in your throat and you are numb and choking with fear. Barely able to move, but you know you must otherwise your punishment will be even more severe and painful. You must kneel in front of Mistresses or Master and kiss the tawse or the crop, often on all fours, and kiss it after your punishment too, thanking Him or Her.
Incidentally Mistress expects me to kiss the crop but does not expect me to kiss Her canes but I must still bring it, or them if it is the thick and then the springy cane as follow up, in both hands like an offering. Mistress likes me to kiss Her bottom after a caning rather than the canes themselves.
Although we cant stop thinking, or dreading being punished, but thankfully usually its not an every day occurrence, only when we have misbehaved or Mistress or Master decide we have been naughty or disobedient. & more often it will be a spanking or 6 with the house crop or springy cane, rather than the punishment crop or tawse. Or a criss cross with the house crop or springy canes across the backs of the upper thighs, to hurry us along or if Mistress, or Miss wants to emphasize Her point. Or Master slapping you there to hurry you along or dismiss you.
Master and the Sirs always find a reason to give you a firm, loud spanking before fellatio though. And although sissies are deliberately kept in a state of heightened sexual excitement by the hormones and chastity, nearly orgasmic when Master fondles or squeezes your bottom or Mistress tell you to fetch the little cushion for you to kneel on to perform cunnilingus, which makes us desperately attentive and dependent. Sex is for Mistress or Mistress, and only when they wants it. While maids must squirm in miserable need and hurry on with the housework.
I suppose the only time you are spanked a real lot is when we are serving as chambermaids at the hotels. Because each guest spanks you before sex, usually oral so sometimes you might get spanked 10 to 15 times a day, and have to sexually serve so many times, that you feel sticky and slimy all the time even though you scrupulously clean yourself and you uniform, spraying a halo of cheap sissy perfume after being dismissed, and hurrying to serve again. You feel so tender and sore all the time, too, because the estrogen and the self lubricating silicon infused in your plug, keep you so very tight but slippery for the penetrator’s pleasure. And with every wiggle and curtsy you feel it.
Even though we live in constant fright at the Misses hurry crop or springy cane, we are not beaten too much or too severely, unless we displease, or fail to fully and totally satisfy a guest, or if we are naughty in some way, by the Misses, just the criss cross on the rear of our thighs and the helpless squeal. Some of the Sirs do like to use the tawse on us though. Somehow some of the Real Men they still feel a residue of gay discomfort knowing we are sissies, and punishing us before or even after sex diminishes that for them. They must pay extra tips for using the tawse or cane, and in fact for spanking us and having sex, which makes a handsome profit for the hotel and your owner.
But this time as I usually did I woke up just as I was kissing the tawse, still numb and choking with fright, in actual fact all these bad dreams end like this. Then another much nicer dream, pleasing Mistress with my tongue lovingly with devotion, Mistress gasping and moaning happily, and as usual waking up just as She began to climax. Sometimes it’s a faceless woman but I always know really its Mistress, from Her smell and taste, from the contours of Her intimacies under my tongue. But very occasionally when I stay over its Miss who’s skirt I’m under, in my dreams. Sometimes I can see Her face and sometimes I just somehow know She is the faceless woman. Miss always seems to know when I’ve had one of these dreams and enjoys teasing me about them. And the first time it happened I was very frightened that Mistress would be angry, but She just told me She didn’t mind as eventually Miss would be my owner, and as long as it was just in my dreams for now.
Mistress, Miss and Master seem to have an unspoken lust triangle as Mistress and Master quite liked
each other but as they are best friends, Master is off limits to Mistress. Miss and Mistress had in the past enjoyed each other intimately & sapphically, although I’m not sure if this was before they entered the lifestyle or not. And it was not my place to enquire about any of these things. Nor was it any of the maids business if we sometimes heard Miss enjoying being lightly spanked by Master, they both always looked so pleased with themselves afterwards though. Curiosity is unbecoming in a chastity maid.
For a few moments I thought I could almost feel Mistresses lovely intimate wetness on my face. I squirmed happily but needily then anxiously realized I could feel a tiny damp spot in my panties, but then I must have dropped off again. We all woke when Master and Miss came in and again none of us were called to serve drinks or attend them. They just seemed to be moving about loudly, likely intoxicated, obviously having had a good time at the party, then quiet as they went to sleep. Again we all dropped off again very quickly, but disappointed.
In the morning again very disappointing to all of us, none of us were called to wake Master. Instead after a morning getting the house perfect for them sophie and I were told to bring them a light breakfast in bed, croissants, sweet honey croissants for Miss and bacon and cheese for Master, coffee and lots of orange juice. They seemed to have a little play argument when Miss insisted on having some of Master bacon croissant but didn’t want to share Hers with Him, sophie was sent to the kitchen to fetch Master a honeyed croissant too. but then when she returned He only took one bite then lit a cigarette.
We were sent back to our chores and we all heard the pair laughing and then having sex upstairs. I was called slightly later to change the sticky sheets and Miss wanted a fresh negligee. The room reeked of sex and sweat, as it did when Mistress brought one of Her Men home. I did naturally love the smell, it always made me so needy though. And i get so confused, I cant quite decide whether I am envious because I want to be the Man climaxing with Mistress, or Mistress climaxing with the Real Man, or the sissy serving Mistress, or Master but somehow not in a ‘gay’ way. And also now Miss and Mistress keep referring to it as tenting, this feeling that I am tenting, impossible of course, under my apron and just about to cum, until by body realizes physically that that is denied.
Usually at home I will change the sheets & lick Mistress and Her boyfriend clean after sex, or between bouts of passion. Today however Master called my closer and just wiped himself down on my apron then sent me away with my arms full of the sticky sheets and bed wear while He and Miss went back to sleep.
The other maids all looked jealously at my sticky apron , we all kissed it, when I took it off to hurriedly clean and iron the satin. Not in a rude way but in respectful longing way. A maid is never allowed to be not wearing Her apron for very long and without a very good reason, as it symbol of her inferiority, her domestic and menial status . The other maids tried to help me to clean my apron, and spray cheap perfume over me, so we could quickly carry on with our duties.
Then later after we all listened jealously to Master and Miss having sex again and when Master and Miss had gotten up I took away more sex soiled sheets and another damp negligee.
Sex was an excellent way to dispel any unwanted remnants of the night before, followed by a fatty breakfast Mistress often told me. Miss and Master had brunch at the garden dining table again, lots of delicious smelling meat and very nice artisan bread. While we hurried about with the cleaning. I think after breakfast they both went down to the beach to walk and swim in the surf, rather than in the pool, and came back a short while later smelling quite salty from the sea, to shower again & get changed for the afternoon. I was called into the bathroom to hand Master a towel as He stepped out of the shower, but shooed away when I knelt to dry Him with it, He rarely likes this service, finding it too fussy, but expects us always to offer if we are fetching Him a towel. However I was told to kneel behind Miss with sophie in front patting Her dry with soft towels. I couldn’t help but glance furtively and at His flaccid but still large cock as Master dried himself, sophie too.
Miss put on very soft A line leather miniskirt in baby blue. The leather was very expensive and highly polished, it almost looked like PVC or latex until you took a closer look and saw the quality of the skin. She liked these pastel coloured mini skirts for the sunny days at home. Matched with thin silk blouse that was quite sheer and filmy. Master chose linen shorts and a half open buttoned shirt for the afternoon. I think I actually saw Him shiver for a moment, then shrug in the intelligent AC that followed the superiors around.
Like yesterday even though Master was home we were not in low cut uniforms, but the more demure buttoned up uniforms for the day. If you can call the tight wet look satin uniform that both clings and flounces up at the slightest movement showing your panties, in any way demure. They were very hot and stuffy to wear and work in but looked pretty. Also we were not allowed sissy radio today, nor to chatter, except in the briefest of whispers.
Just before lunchtime approached there was a large delivery, of savoury pastries and snacks, lots of small cream cakes, and other finger foods, a large case of expensive white wine. We put the white wine into the refrigerator and arranged all the snacks on serving plates. Miss and Master were having guests.
We did have time for a very quick lunch though and a big glass of pee, which also made us squirm terribly as we hadn’t been allowed to toilet last night or again this morning. But we were all grateful for the brief break, after all Master and Miss were very generous to allow us this, when we were busy preparing for guests. Sometimes at the weekends we simply aren’t allowed any breaks at all.
After lunch we fussed with our uniforms, and makeup. If Miss was having guests Her maids must be even more immaculate and perfect than we always were.








No comments:
Post a Comment