It must have been the end of the weekend. Had it been that long already. Because lucy was chosen to wake Master for His morning BJ. We were all squirming with jealousy hot with need. I was at least, watching lucy, as she crept quietly upstairs to wake Him under the covers. She had hurried down afterwards with Her mouth full of cum to make Him breakfast while He showered. I was told to assist lucy in the kitchen preparing and laying out the table.
Master came down shortly afterwards wearing one of His very manly suits and a linen shirt. No tie today, but a freshly ironed button down shirt. In fact I remembered ironing that one for Him. He always looked so important dressed like this, well He always looked important, but especially so in one of His suits. And He was very important, immeasurable so compared to the housemaids. I thought rather proudly, then with the realization that I was of course just one of the housemaids too.
He patted lucy’s bottom and mine as He sat down to eat.
We both curtsied “Good morning Master, thank you Master.” I said quietly, not daring to bother Him too much at the start of the day.
Lucy couldn’t speak yet as Her mouth was still full of His morning cum.
He ate slowly browsing the news on His tablet. Lucy serving food and I tidying up after Him unobtrusively.
After breakfast He sat lucy on His lap and teased her for a minute while she clung to His arm, before allowing her to swallow. He also pulled me between His knees and told lucy to kiss me so I got a small taste of him to swallow as well.
“Good morning Master, thank You for choosing me to wake You Master.” Lucy almost squealed being allowed to use Her mouth freely again.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I swallowed the now gummy but still slimy cum, wishing it was freshly pumped or rather still spurting and pumping from His cock.
“You may both thank me by polishing my shoes.” He told us.
A little tersely, I thought perhaps somewhat disgruntled at having to start His three day working week.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.” We both curtsied then knelt obediently at His feet.
“Use each other panties.” He told us.
We removed each others panties, the slippery were still warm from our bodies as we kissed the inside of the crotch to moisten them slightly. The sissy gay shame of feeling and tasting another sissies erogenous warmth, mingling with the shame of kneeling at a Real Mans feet, bare bottomed to polish His shoes. That were already buffed to a high gloss.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
“Eyes down sissies.”
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
He lit another cigarette to go with His final coffee. On these morning I so with I could smoke and drink coffee again, & relax for a few minutes by reading the news.
He did allow us to follow Him to the door holding hands like good maids and to curtsy to Him at the door.
“Goodbye Master, we hope You have a wonderful day, thank you Master.” We chorused curtsying again.
He slapped my bottom and then squeezed it too. Seemingly making a point out of it. lucy was slightly
put out but didn’t dare say anything. I wanted to look up and try to discern from His expression if He meant something by it, but I didn’t dare look up without permission. I contented myself with the temporary proximity to Him, and the scent of His masculine cologne.
But then He was gone, the door closing behind Him. We could hear one of His cars starting up outside. Sometimes I liked to try and guess which one it was but they all sounded the same now and although I had previously been a car aficionado before, even if I could see the cars now the only thing I would be able to tell you about them was the colours. Even Mistresses car the favourite car I had always dreamed about, I could only tell the difference by sound now because Hers was rather unfashionably a gasoline hybrid.
As we heard Master driving off lucy and I curtsied to each other and hurried back to the chores. Until it was time for Miss to wake up. All the maids were hoping to be the one to wake Miss, at least if it were just to bring Her, Her morning coffee in bed.
Maid sophie was chosen for this and to pat Miss dry after Her shower, while maid mollie was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Miss had propped up Her phone at the table so She could video chat with one of Her friends from the office, while She drank coffee and nibbled on Her food, in between cigarettes. It really was still a mystery what real Women found to talk about all the time and so much, She would be seeing Her in person later in the morning. But maybe I should wonder why we maids loved to chatter and gossip too.
Miss called me into the kitchen, I was a little surprised, and anxious, had I done something naughty.
Miss was wearing a mid length leather mini skirt, a plain severe looking but tailored silk shirt. You could make out the outline of Her black bra through the fabric. She looked. No stockings, it was just too warm in Femtopias climate for the superiors to wear stockings, with or without AC. Even Master had special cooling fabric socks to wear inside His business shoes Her blonde hair was up and She was wearing very vivid red lipstick with matching nails. She looked absolutely fantastic, so businesslike and so fabulously sexy too.
Although the Ladies here love to indulge in expensive exclusive lace and silk underwear, nightwear, loungewear and stylish beautiful clothes and accessories. Their style is mostly very elegant and discrete, extravagant by the lack of cheap superficial extravagance, excruciatingly sexy. Rather it is the sissies here as the inferior sex, whose clothing has very flouncy, lacy decorative, typically feminine detailing.
I wondered if Her office, had office sissies too, it probably did. And if Miss caned them when they were naughty, She probably did too and enjoyed it. it must be so difficult to be an office sissy and see the Mistresses dressed like this and to be caned in front of everyone by them. But in truth it was so difficult to see the Mistresses dressed in anything without getting hot and terribly bothered.
Mistress told me, or rather I had heard Her telling Miss, that in Her office if She wanted a sissy to be punished, She would call one of the Men in to put sissy over His knee for spanking. Choosing the Man or hunk She had an eye on to administer the painful humiliating correction. She would watch and enjoy the scene as foreplay. Sometimes getting so excited that She might close the blinds in Her office, immediately afterwards. though She did prefer to restrain herself & wait till lunchtime and make use of one of the many rooms in the business district available for such business liaisons.
She also used to laugh about how outside Femtopia if there was a man, or rather a boy, who She thought a suitable candidate for panties. She would engineer that He would get to watch these spankings. And often if She wanted to take it further confront the poor man, who She knew would probable have masturbated or wanted to masturbate about what he had seen, and tease him into starting the process of becoming a chastity sissy. Weak inferior men with small cocklets and latent effeminate needs are mercilessly exploited by Mistresses.
It was a pleasant game. They are so helpless. So easy to coax or put into panties.
And so satisfying to lock in chastity, for the first time knowing they wont ever be allowed to cum again
“Yes Miss, good morning Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied, then seeing the other Lady on the phone screen I curtsied again
“Yes Miss, good morning Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Is that another simpering maid, that I haven’t met yet.” The Lady asked Miss.
“Oh don’t mind maid emily, She has been staying with us for a few days.”
“Oh ok, well I
hope you have been a good girl for Miss & Her big handsome beau.” She did
say Miss’s name but I all I heard was
“Yes Miss, I hope you Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Very good, you look too pretty to be naughty, but too pretty not to be caned if you are.” She told me.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Anyways catch you later.” She told Miss.
“You too.” Miss replied ending the call.
“You are going home this morning maid emily.”
“Yes Miss ooh, thank You Miss.” I gushed happily, then added quickly in between curtsies “Thank You for having me Miss, and to Master too, thank You Miss.”
“Oh not at all, it is always lovely to have another pretty maid in my retinue or coterie.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And have you had a lovely time emily ?” She asked with an air of not that really mattered to Her.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“A change is as good as a break isn’t it sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Oh the pleasure is always mine sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
I was dismissed and told to go and wait by the door, facing the wall. But I was allowed to curtsy to each of the maids in turn, and to hug and kiss them. I was quite tearful as were they. I was also a little upset that Master hadn’t said goodbye this morning but maybe He had forgotten, or thought He had done when He was squeezing my bottom at the door. It wasn’t His concern to be worried about my feelings anyway, I suppose.
I always missed Mistress terribly when She was away, aching and pining for Her return, rather pitifully, But I did also miss staying with Miss’s and Master’s maids. It was so lonely in the house on my own, with just the sissy radio and the house AI to boss me around. But I was so fortunate that Mistress always gave me extra housework to keep me busy all day. I did still miss the company of the other maids, and holding hands when we are walking together, even if that is very girly and sissy-gay. But I was so looking forward to seeing Mistress again now, it was almost like all my birthdays and special days at once.
The doorbell rang and lucy hurried to the door. It was the limo driver and the driver who had delivered me a couple of days ago. Lucy had almost gasped in fright at the sight of Him, filling the doorway. He was an imposing heavy muscled guy. The well tailored chauffeurs uniform, only emphasized this. Even though Miss and Master didn’t use the punishment bulls system, Master performed that role well enough himself, we all knew about the punishment bulls who were drivers for the sissies too. And all of us had experiences of being taken to and from the hotels by the drivers and their rest stops.
She curtsied to Him as Miss came to the door behind her. Miss and the driver had a brief chat, but whether by design or not, all lucy and I heard were the words without understanding any of them. Sometimes the superiors deliberately obscure conversations not meant, or appropriate for our ears. And sometimes it is just done, by neglect, or to belittle us as a matter of course. Like people who sometimes accidentally exclude people by speaking in a foreign language in front of them. Only for maids it is to show how unimportant we are.
Mistress allowed me to curtsy to and kiss lucy goodbye
“Thank you for serving Miss and Master with us, maid emily.”
“Thank you for serving with me maid lucy.” We were both nearly in tears
Miss was getting impatient with the soppy maids.
“Come along maid lucy, maid emily you may kiss my bottom and say goodbye.”
“Yes Miss, thank You
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Yes Miss, thank You for having me Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied again.
“Say hello to your ‘Miss’ (She meant Mistress) for me.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied again as She turned to go back inside, shooing lucy away from the doorway and deeper into the hallway.
The door closed automatically and the driver slapped my bottom.
“Come along little maid.” He told me.
“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I hurried in front of Him, hoping to avoid another stinging slap from those huge flat hands.
The inside of the limo was filthy and smelly, with a couple of rather large blobs of cum on the seats.
“Oh don’t mind that sissy, I had a little stopover with the office sissies.” He told me, as he buckled my wrists in the leather cuff set and securing me to the seat. “You can clean that up when we stop for a little break.”
“Yes Sir , thank You Sir .” I whimpered looking at His bulge
He wiped His finger along one splash of cum and then pushed the sticky finger into my mouth “Here is a little pre taste for you sissy.”
“Yes Sir, thank You Sir.” I whispered in a rather small voice. The cum was still very slimy and not yet fully cold.
I knew to look up into His eyes while sucking His finger.
“You may swallow sissy.”
“Yes Sir , thank You Sir .” I whispered again
“Eyes down, eager little cocktoy.”
“You may swallow sissy.”
He seemed very pleased by that overall reaction. And started to tell me about His morning. He had been
enjoying His morning break with a group of office sissies. It was supposed to be his last drop of the day, and the end of His working week too. But then the call to collect me had come through. The office sissies were already rather late anyway so He didn’t bother having them clean the mess as usual. Apparently the office sissies aren’t always punished for being late, but is a good excuse for the office hunks to spank them before fellatio. Not that they ever need a reason or excuse, but it adds to the moment especially if sissy feels or is made to feel, she is being punished for something she just couldn’t do anything about. And also the fact that on some days the sissies are caned and other days not, for the same thing, or just the sissy who had performed fellatio making the other sissies late, is caned, or all of them. The decision rests purely on the superior, which makes the sissies feel even more dependent and pliant.
He (the driver) told me I was one of His favourite sextoys, in His little black book of pretty fucktoys, so I could do that. This wasn’t strictly true and is something the Men say to make us ‘feel special’ or rather to sexually overawe & intimidate us. But I didn’t know that and it always had the desired effect anyway.
He told me about the rest of His morning He had been rather busy driving back and forth today. His earlier pickup was taking a group of fresh sissies from the hospital to the hotel to start their training. They were all now in chastity and plugged, but still in their short white hospital nightdresses. The satin slips were functional but still rather pretty, with pink detailing, and rose up showing the sissies were all bare bottomed as the new sissies had gotten into the minibus. It was a transport minibus with a simple seat down the middle that the sissies were secured to, wrists behind them. The sissies were facing outwards but the windows were mirrored so they could be observed but not see out of. Sometimes plain vans are used with a similar seating arrangement, to conveniently confine the sissies, and ensure pliant docility during transportation. The new maids to be had all been very frightened, going to the start their new lives. whether they had expected or wanted the new or not. And even though they had been whispering very quietly, He had told them curtly to be silent unless they wanted to be spanked and gagged for the journey. They had all gone very quiet after that. Though He had decided to gag them anyway.
As He told me the story from the tone of His voice, the disdain for inferior men who end up as sissies was very evident. Most of the Real Men here feel the same but love having us serve them sexually. But vanilla Men, and the driver was very vanilla have a particular scorn for us. It reminded me of the workers and delivery drivers who came to Mistresses house, outside Femtopia, most Women, and if possible Lesbian Ladies (but not always) who came to the house. They often treated me with derision and or contempt, though were respectful of Mistresses lifestyle choices.
Seeing the look of shame in my eyes He smiled satisfied. “But don’t worry they will all soon be fuckable little maids, just like my favourite cocktoy.”
“Yes Sir , thank You Sir .” I whimpered knowing He meant me. as He turned to the front of the car and we drove away from Miss’s house.
The Femtopias really aren’t very big, but the drive for me always felt very long. Eventually we stopped and He got out, then came back with a coffee. We must have been at one of the beachside cafes as I could hear the surf when He opened the door and got in the back with me.
I was choking with anticipation and fright as He half watched me lick up the other blobs of cum and polish the leather seats with my panties. but He had a ‘special treat’ when He pulled me over His lap to spank me. from a small compartment He pulled out a pair of panties that were thick with cum. They belonged to the office sissy ‘well actually they belonged to that sissies owner as sissy did, He had ‘raped’ earlier. They were baby pink just like my maids boots and chastity. The cum was even thicker as He gagged me.
I sobbed in fright as He drew His hand back, for a dreadful moment I thought He might be reaching for the tawse, hanging to one side on its hook, but then the first spank hit me. and then the next and the next, until it was just a blur of throbbing smarting pain, that felt like it was very bruised but it wasn’t.
He was a lot more urgent as He pushed me between His knees, nearly spurting precum immediately before pushing His massive cock deep into my mouth and throat. He wasn’t gentle, the punishment bulls and quite a few of the vanilla Men rarely are, grabbing a fistful of my platinum blonde hair and forcing my head in its bobbing motion, as I spluttered and choked with the gag reflex.
He filled my mouth and came all over my face. Finishing His coffee before allowing me to swallow. But He wasn’t finished with me. He put me on all fours, well actually not all fours, because I was still in the cuffs, but they like to call it all fours, just face cheek down on the leather seat and ass in the air. I was gagged with the still sticky panties again, made even smellier and slimy now as it mixed with my saliva from earlier and the residue of His fresh cum still in my mouth.
He unlocked my plug and pulled it out with a wet slurp, tossing it glistening and shiny with lube, to the seat in front of my face as He slapped bmy bottom then entered me.
He was so big and I was so very tight, it was painful (but not very in truth) just enough to be overwhelmingly humiliating and distressing. I sobbed and moaned into the gag, making it enjoyable for Him and spurring Him on. Mistress always laughs that when She pegs me I moan and protest so prettily, that there’s no way She is going to stop now. It’s the same for most superiors with their sissies, silicon or throbbing cock.
Again He felt very urgent, and forceful. Though He did take longer to explode inside me, as I felt the spurting gush of His pleasure. He withdrew and replugged me immediately, then slapped my ass and told me to lick Him clean. My own panties were still halfway down my thighs, and the other sissies on the couch beside Him. I felt my heart jump a beat as I thought He was reaching for the tawse again, but instead He just picked up the pink panties and gagged me again, before leaving me face down on the now very messy seat, and getting out of the car.
I could hear loud male voices outside and laughter. I think I was at one of the cafes where the drivers liked to hang out and have breakfast. I squirmed in the cuffs was He going to come back in a ‘rape’ me again, share me with the other drivers. But after what seemed like a long time He opened the door and looked in on me.
“Look at this pretty ass.” He told His companions
The other Men laughed
“They all have pretty asses when they wiggle.” One of them said.
“Wiggle prettily for my friends.” The driver told me slapping my bottom.
Inadvertently I twisted my head round and glanced upwards at their leering faces, then glanced down frightened.
“Get this mess cleaned up, sissy maid.” He told me pulling the panties out of my mouth so I could clean with them. But didn’t uncuff me.
“Yes Sir thank you Sir .” I whimpered, still frightened I might be gang banged.
But He pushed the door closed again. I started to clean using my mouth while the drivers laughed and chatted outside in loud confident voices.
Apparently, they often stop here and sometimes choose one of the secretaries for a gang bang. The other Men had done so this morning and my driver had missed out today. But no matter it was a regular perk of the job and He was due on a 4 day weekend after He dropped me off. The hours for drivers are usually a morning shift of around 2 to 3 hours, then another shift for different drivers in the afternoons. In the evenings there is another couple of shifts mainly with female chauffeurs, as the superiors prefer female drivers in sexy uniforms, especially if they are part of the scene and or sapphically inclined.
When He returned to work after His weekend He would be driving one of the minibuses from the border transporting very new sissies, who haven’t or have only just realized they are to be sissies. First to the hotel to be processed and tagged, then to the hospital to begin the intensive induction treatments. Being tagged gives the sissies a brief sense of false hope, as the ID tag is literally attached around their flaccid cocklets. They have already been stealthily dosed, or jimmied to keep them all soft.
I had a very quick glance through the open door of the car and saw a couple of limos and mainly the legs and groins of the other drivers. But the car park was mainly empty. I suppose in the future when the Femtopias are much bigger. There might be lots of limos and vans or minibuses full off frightened new sissies being taken to their new lives and future owners. While the drivers stood around laughing and taking their time, and being paid handsomely.
I couldn’t tell because of the mirrored windows but He was watching me, and just as I finished, He opened the door.
“Have you finished not yet little fucktoy.” He laughed, I whimpered in fright, was I too slow. It was very difficult cleaning and polishing, quickly, with my hands cuffed and only with an already cum smeared pair of panties in my mouth. But that wouldn’t matter to Him. But then He laughed slapping my bottom and pulling my own panties up, before sitting me back on the seat and attaching the D ring to the rear of again. He pushed the other maids panties back into my mouth.
The seat and the rest of the limo was clean and sparkling but my face and front of my uniform was still splattered by Him, and my bottom felt very sticky and slimy
“No need to hear any more from you, is there fucktoy.” He told me. I nodded my head obediently, like I was bobbing my head during a BJ.
He and the other Men exchanged a few more words and jokes through His open window, then lighting a cigarette He drove off.
His window was still open but from the angle I was sitting I couldn’t see anything, nor feel any of the breeze. This was by design of course and if He wanted the window open with several maids in the back, at different angles so one might have been able to see outside, He could raise the screen between Him and us, so we couldn’t see out.
He seemed to be driving quickly but it still took some time, until we stopped again and He opened the
door and released me from the cuffs and the secure point on the seat. H ungagged me too and tossed the panties into the back of the limo. We were on Mistresses driveway I realized as I spotted the robot drones busy on Mistresses front lawns and doing something in the trees that lined the very long driveway, but I couldn’t see what exactly just hear them buzzing quietly away.
But I was already almost bursting with happiness. I couldn’t see Mistresses car, but it might already be in the garage, then I remembered that She had departed in a taxi. And in any case She was never usually home when I was delivered back, it would be a few hours at least.
The driver opened a parasol for me, as the sun was already up. Not for my comfort but to protect my creamy skin. He patted and slapped my bottom to hurry me to the front door. I never really got much of chance to see the outside of Mistresses house. But it very modern like a lot of the houses here designed especially for Mistress, built by a famous resident architect. All the creative, innovative & decision makers in Femtopia were Women. Real Men who weren’t just there in the offices as hunks and eye candy, filled lesser technical roles. I think the architect had come to the house once and was very impressed with Mistresses Spanish leather lounge furniture. She said it complimented Her vision for the space perfectly but looked difficult to keep so highly polished. Adding that’s why we have sissymaids and canes. Both Ladies had laughed happily.
She also said that if a Lady wanted to move to a new house She would design a new space for Her, and oversee the old structure being demolished and build the new resident a brand new vision. Rather than see Her art compromised with alterations and extensions. There was that kind of wealth and money here, and plenty to spare.
Quite a few of the houses were very modern but also some classic buildings too. some in the English and European stately home style. Though fox hunting and other beastly pursuits by Men with guns wasn’t allowed. Some of Mistresses friends went horse riding but Mistress did not really enjoy it.
The house AI opened the door and I turned to curtsy to the driver.
“Thank You for delivering this maid safely Sir, and for enjoying my service Sir, this maid hopes she pleased You Sir.”
Unusually He bothered to respond.
“If you hadn’t pleased me your rear would be red raw sissy.” He told me.
“Yes Sir thank You Sir.” I whispered frightened as I curtsied again.
My bottom was still sore from His spanking and my pink hole still tender too.
“Anyway fun time is over, back to work for you sissy.” He meant His fun time.
“Yes Sir thank You Sir.” He was already striding off as I hurried inside. The AI locked the door behind me.
Even though it felt silly, I still rushed around from room to room, hoping that Mistress might be early but She wasn’t and the AI quickly told me to start my housework.
There was a fresh uniform and panties laid out on my little bed, and the AI gave me a couple of minutes to clean my face and get changed, then freshen my makeup before hurrying downstairs.
My first chore was in the laundry room and Mistresses negligee and sheets were still waiting there. The smell was lovely even though it was stale and a bit stinky now. But I lovingly curtsied and kissed then cleaned all Her soft silk things and the silk bedsheets too, everything must be perfect for Her return. Whether from a trip like this, or a vacation, or just a day in the office or out with Her friends or one of Her lovers.
There was fresh flowers for all of the rooms, and I had to prepare freshly baked bread and coffee in the kitchen area. Not to eat but for the aroma.
When the AI stopped me to have lunch there was no fresh pee to drink so I had small cup of weak milky tea. The amount of milk and sugar in the mix made it very insipid. I wondered about Miss’s maids if they were having lunch right now, and felt a little wistful, but also deliriously happy that Mistress would be home soon.
It was very long afternoon though, and there were no features on the sissy radio today just endless syrupy love songs which made me ache for Her return.
I remembered that one time when She had been due to come home from a business trip and I had been waiting in the house, not realizing She had decided to change Her plans at the last minute and stay for an extra night, there was a party planned. This was of course perfectly within Her, I was Her sissy maid and was to as I was told. But even She felt a little mean afterwards, and had allowed me to choose a new baby doll night dress as a treat. Well in actual fact I was allowed to sit with Her browsing the catalogue whilst She chose. There was too many pretty styles to choose from, and as well pink there were also lots of other pastel ice cream shades too. some Mistresses liked their sissies in these pretty colours too. nothing harsh or severe just soft, pastel colours.
The first I had known about it was Master coming to collect me. which was unusual in itself, normally it would be one of the chauffeurs and on occasions were the sissy might be very upset one of the female drivers. Who were still very strict, but it was always somehow more comforting to be under female supervision.
He had taken me back to Misses house rather than staying over with me and Miss had been very sweet. Giving me a glass of Her pee to drink and telling me get dressed in one of the pink nightdresses even though the other maids were still busy with housework as it was just about early evening time. I had been so totally disconsolate, that Master had allowed me to cling to Him and actually fall asleep on His lap. When I woke up after an hour or so, still clinging to Him, I was so very surprised.
“Don’t expect that very often sissy, without a perfect mind blowing BJ.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I whispered.
Later on I had tried to give Him the best BJ ever to thank Him. We always try to give Him and any Man the best BJ ever each and every time, but this time it felt very special. He didn’t even spank me first, and did actually say yes I had pleased Him. The other maids were all very jealous but they were very kind, we all knew how horrible it felt to be away from Mistress expectedly or unexpectedly.
In the late morning Master had driven me home again too and Mistress had been waiting. She had been feeling rather mean too. Even though our needs and desires are unimportant to the superiors compared to their wishes, they still didn’t like to be cruel.
Mistress had spent the day with me, supervising me as I performed the housework and chatting to me. She had invited the doctor round that afternoon to increase my hormones, though. Although this never helped and always made me feel even more emotional, Mistress said it was good for me.
But today there was no drama or disappointment and finally I heard the AI said Mistress would be home in a few minutes so I should refresh my makeup before rushing downstairs to wait for Mistress at the door.
When She opened the door the driver carried Her luggage inside and upstairs. It was too heavy for me to carry. But He looked like He could carry me and the luggage over His shoulder.
I curtsied happily to Mistress, quite oblivious to the driver for a moment.
“Hello Miss, welcome home Miss, Your maid hopes You had a wonderful time Miss.”
“Do curtsy to the driver, maid.” Miss chided me but She was smiling too, pleased and flattered to see me so happy and stricken by Her presence.
“Oh..Yes Sir thank You Sir, thank You for driving Mistress home safely. Thank You Sir.” I was gushing but He didn’t respond just nodded as I curtsied to Him and got ready to leave.
Mistress allowed me to curtsy again and kiss Her bottom. But then told me She needed a nap having been traveling for the last couple of hours, with only a brief stop for some afternoon lunch. I was to continue fussing with my chores, but wake Her with a spritzer, no wait a brandy, in an hour, the AI would let me know when.
I was disappointed but breathlessly excited too as I fussed going over all the furniture and surfaces for the umpteenth time.
In the bedroom She was lying on the silk sheets in just one of Her lacy negligee cum robes. The wooden blinds were down, and the window was open onto Her balcony. I curtsied and knelt by the bedside till the AI told me it time to wake Her, by kissing Her hand softly. She stirred and looked down at me taking the brandy and indicating that I shouldn’t stand up and curtsy.
“Come here sissy.” She told me pulling me to the side of the bed and slipping Her legs over my shoulders. She was already hot and wet, I hoped She had been dreaming about me.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Oh I have been looking forward to your eager little tongue emily.” She said with the hidden trigger that made my plug feel so much bigger too.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I squelched kissing Her intimately, then licking slowly and firmly, listening to Her cues to speed up and slow down.
She had a multiple orgasm, I always tried to give Her a very powerful or multiple climax, or both.
“Stay down there sissy.” She told me wrapping the hem of Her wet negligee over my face and holding me softly with Her warm thighs.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And keep squelching on your plug I love that sound, and the look on your face too, sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Have you been a good maid for Miss and Master ?.”
“Yes Miss, I hope so Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And were they pleased with you sissy, after that naughtiness was dealt with ?.”
I hoped She wasn’t going to punish me as well, but She seemed satisfied with how Miss had dealt with me, and Master too. She would never say it but it was such a minor thing to Her and the superiors , She might choose to punish me or may not depending on Her mood.
“Yes Miss, I hope so very much, thank You Miss.” I whispered, a little frightened.
“Oh don’t fret so much sissy, if I decide to punish you it will happen whether you like it or not wont it sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Did you thank Miss and Master ?”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Oh never mind sissy, I’m sure He had many more important things on His mind.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And I saw on the AI feed that the driver had made quite a little mess of your face and uniform sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“I hope you thanked Him for your ‘icing’ sissy.”
“Yes Miss, I did Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Hmm,.” She said happily “You can thank me again now sissy.” She said pulling me close again.
I was so happy these moments make everything so perfect. After Her second multiple orgasm, She got up for a shower and gave me Her clothes and underwear to take down to the laundry room, and a large bag of Her panties.
“Just the panties and my negligees for now sissy, the rest can wait till tomorrow, so you have something to thing about when I am back in the office.”
“Oh Miss, Yes
Miss, thank You
One time I had
told Her this after one of Her trips and She had laughed “Good lord sissy, I
couldn’t possibly give my panties to the chambermaids at the Regency to hand
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Oh and I will have a little surprise for you soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow.”
“Yes Miss, oh what is it please Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Well it wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you would it sissy.”
“Yes Miss, no Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Run along to the laundry now, pantie maid emily .” She smiled.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
After Her shower She came down to the laundry room to chat and watch me as I worked. She smiled as my fingertips hesitated as found some cum stains.
“Oh He was very handsome sissy, quite the Man, but not into the scene at all.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“So you might never meet Him but you can still have a little taste and smell of Him.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
This was a little blast from the past. When Mistress had first put me into panties and Her service and I had found cum stains in Her underwear from Her dates. And of course after my fellatio training, She would teasingly ask me if I recognized the taste and smell of the Man, after I had sucked Him, from the cum stains on Her panties. I couldn’t of course, it just always tastes very thick and slimy. Although morning cum is always particularly thick and strong tasting and smelly. As is cum after He has been drinking alcohol or coffee, which is quite often actually, there is no need for Him to drink pineapple or fruit juice on our account, we must swallow obediently and say thank you always. But morning cum can be extremely thick and sticky, strong tasting and difficult to swallow with a pretty smile. But it must be so wonderful for the Master and the Sirs to be woken so sweetly by us.
After the panties were all washed Mistress left me to go and sit in Her garden. I had plenty to do so I rushed about downstairs. A delivery arrived, and I went to the door to collect it with a curtsy for the Lady in Her catering van. It was already cooked seasoned beef steak with some chunky potato chips and salad. The sort of thing Miss and Master might have had on their barbeque. But Mistress didn’t bother with Her barbeque grill outside, unless She had company and usually one of boyfriends was tasked with the grill. She didn’t trust Her maid with that.
I was of course expected to present and serve it, with a slightly chilled Cabernet Sauvignon. At the garden dining table. I was allowed to be outside briefly, to serve now the sun was going down. Mistress came inside after dinner and sat in the lounge still with doors open. She was chatting on her phone and told me to bring the iron and ironing board upstairs so I could iron Her panties while She also chatted with me. She often liked me to bring the ironing upstairs if She was canoodling, with one of Her boyfriends or having sex in the bedroom.
She enjoyed knowing I was performing this perfect intimate chore while She was having sex. After all nobody irons panties or underwear anymore, except sissymaids. And Her lovers liked to see me ironing Mistress panties, showing them I was no threat to their enjoyment at all. Much as they liked to see my chastity at least once, and some of Her lovers also held a copy of my key.
But tonight She just wanted to enjoy the domesticity of watching me doing the ironing, without going down into the laundry room Herself. It was ok to sit for maybe 10 or 20 minutes while She smoked in the open window, but not comfortable for much longer.
She was chatting to one of Her friends about Her trip. I wasn’t able to make out what they were saying but there quite a lot of naughty laughter so I could guess what or who they were talking. Then She was chatting to Miss for quite some time.
“Whats maid emily doing ?.”
“Yes Miss, hello Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied to the phone screen.
“Oh she is with me ironing and folding all my panties.”
“Yes Miss….yes Mistress, thank You Mistress.” I corrected myself because Miss was on the phone so I called Mistress, Mistress.
“She was a little upset because she never got to thank Master (She said Mike, but I heard Master) before you sent her home this morning.”
“Oh they always thank me with their hot little mouths.” I heard Master say in the background. I blushed hotly.
“Yes Master thank you Master.” I curtsied.
“Oh look emily has flushed such a pretty pink colour.” Mistress laughed pointing the camera in my direction so Miss could see.
They continued to chat for a while then Mistress called me over, to kneel underneath Her. She needed to pee and wanted to use my mouth. Miss giggled through the phone, She liked it but often found the maids breath down there too ticklish. There was a little too much so Mistress filled a wine glass for me too.
She took me upstairs to have my shower and supervise my own enema and toileting. I was so relieved, literally so to empty my bladder fully.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I curtsied nude in front of Her.
“Oh yes I will start you on the new toiling routine soon. I was watching the videos earlier and you looked so winsome squirming around for Miss and Master with the other maids.” Miss told me.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
She smiled and watched me moisturize my skin before putting on the baby doll She had picked out for me. it was very glassy but soft pink satin with a floating organza sheaf over the body. The panties were very glossy slippery. With lacy pop socks instead of my stockings and maids boots. After I had fixed my hair and makeup we went back downstairs. Mistress had been wearing the lace and silk panties that were part of Her negligee as a robe set, but She told me to kneel and take them off for Her so She could relax. My heart had leapt at first, thinking She wanted my tongue. But She just wanted to be open and ventilated down there. She often liked to wear no panties in the evening. I went pick up the briefs and take them away. But She said to leave them on the couch for now. She patted the couch beside Her so I could sit down next to Her and sip on my glass of pee while She drank Her wine and chatted to Miss about Her trip again.
She suddenly turned to me and said “What is it sissy, you seem to have your panties in a twist tonight.”
“Oh Miss, I love you Miss, and have missed you so much Miss, thank You Miss.”
She patted and squeezed my thigh “Oh you are such a sweet little maid sometimes, I am very fond of you too.”
Mistress never said She loved me in return. I was Her inferior but She was very affectionate and fond of Her maid as were all the Mistresses here.
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“Would you rather kneel down there sissy while I chat ?.” it was an instruction rather than a question.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I whispered kneeling by the side of Her thighs. She stood up presented Her bottom for me to kiss then Her mons pubis, through the lacy gown.
“That’s a good girl, oh go and fetch me another glass of wine, and kneel down again.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
I suppose I was happier kneeling by Her side, very occasionally giving Her thigh a soft respectful kiss.
She leant down and kissed my cheek, never on my lips, and patted my head.
“eyes down sissy.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
She gave me another drink of fresh pee, before we eventually went upstairs. She wanted oral service again before She went to sleep. Then allowed me to sleep in Her bed spooning Her then She me, and then me Her again, as She twisted about happily in Her sleep. I kept waking up and dropping off again, and all my reams were of Her tonight, I was very content and happy even though She had left my plug on max size all night.
In the early hours I crept out of bed to get dressed and start the housework, just as it was getting light. The light if not the air was slightly cooler feeling at this time of the morning. When I woke Mistress about three hours later the whole house was sparkling and sissy clean. So called because Women often laugh nothing smells cleaner than a house by a sissy, you can almost taste her breathless devotion and fright of the cane in the air.
When I brought Mistress Her coffee She lay me down on the bed face upwards and arranged the pillows around my head so She could queen me, enjoying my tongue while She enjoyed Her first coffee and cigarette.
Then She showed me Her new strap on, it was slightly larger and thicker than Her previous favourite, at around 12” too. She let me kiss it while She smoked a second cigarette, while I wondered if this was my surprise.
“I haven’t got time this morning, little maid, but something for you to think about all day until I come home.”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
She smiled at my wide eyes over the glans as I kissed the huge cock. Enjoying my reaction, to Her new toy, loving the domination of pegging me as much as the orgasm.
I tidied the bedroom as She stepped into the shower, then hurried downstairs to put Her already cooked breakfast on a very low heat. She did like a full English before work. It did smell delicious slowly cooking away as I nibbled on my triangles of dry toast and sipped my very sweet milky tea, long before I woke Her. Then anxiously satisfied that everything was ready hurried back upstairs to greet and dry Her after Her shower.
She got dressed in a lovely black matt mid length mini skirt and Her pleated blouse, the one I found so difficult to iron. She looked so smart and sexy though. With chunky high heeled boots. Her lipstick was matt scarlet too matching Her nails.
“Oh but my new toy isn’t your main surprise sissy.” She told me.
Stepping to the cupboard She revealed an office sissy outfit for me, a very tight PVC, and latex mix mini skirt, and a very tight, very skimpy white satin blouse. Both looked deliberately at least two sizes too small, which was the desired effect. There were stockings and high heels too. and tiny patent leather clutch bag for my make up touch ups.
If you were a real woman the little bag might have contained cigarettes or condoms in the past. But if you were a real woman you wouldn’t be wearing such a slutty outfit and you would be able to orgasm, when you wanted. Mistress told me as I looked at the bag.
“Ohh….” I didn’t know what to say for moment, then curtsied quickly “Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
She told me that I would be starting in one of the offices next week. I already knew She had this planned for me.
“And don’t worry there will still be plenty of time for the housework before you go to and after you get home from the office.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And just think of how happy all the Men in the office will be happy with your pretty little fellatio pout, and parting those lips for you sissy.”
Master and other Men liked to slowly push my bobbing head down, slowly parting my lips around their cocks.
“You will learn some new tricks to please Master, wont that be nice for Him.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And my dates when you entertain them while I am getting ready.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
It was only going to be three days a week, or the occasional fourth if Mistress, did the occasional extra day. And it wouldn’t be in Her office, or Masters, nor Miss’s. But Mistress knew the office and the Office Miss (the Lady responsible for punishing the sissies if they were naughty, though in truth any of the Ladies could punish the sissies if and when they saw fit, was very strict, so would make sure I was a good girl, for all the hunky Men. Everyone knew nearly everyone else here and it was also in the same building as one of Her other friends, another rather stricter older Lady, not on the same floor, though But I might see Her occasionally. There would be different sissies to work with on different days, Because of the way that the sissies and their superiors only attended the office 3 days per week, so there could be lots of respectful gossip & nattering with the other sissies.
Mistress had been aware that I was feeling cut off and rather forlorn at home. And although this loneliness was often the sissy housemaid or sissywife’s place and lot in this lifestyle. Mistress didn’t want to consider another maid just yet, and as Miss had said you were better going from one maid to three or four, as two maids can be just too jealous, even with the ‘Stepford’ or ‘happy pills’ and Mistress had considered but did not to put me on the ‘happy pills’ sissy Valium or sissy Prozac, that a lot of sissies were on, though the doctor had said that was an option, to go with my hormones, that already made me very ‘sissy blonde’. She the gynecologist, also said that in Her professional opinion sissies, (just like the unhappy housewife in the bad old days, when women were unfairly kept in these demeaning roles) do need a good fucking from a nice big cock time to time, to keep them obedient and content and put them back in their place or lane. And it made the office hunks very happy too.
There was no real work to be done, that couldn’t be done remotely. The offices were for social networking for the high flying creative, decision and policy making Ladies and some of the Men who were in subordinate technical positions. Plus a few handsome Men as eye candy and more for the Ladies. The sissies were there to please and entertain the Men when they weren’t wanted by the Ladies.
I would also be put on the sissy app where a Mistress sissies were scored and rated mainly by their oral service and how pretty they struggled for anal too. Depending on your rating, and Mistress was sure mine would be quite high unless I wanted a cropping after ‘work’, Men from other offices might come to the office to sample the sissies. ‘Oh however would you ever get any work done’ Miss had giggled. And for the top rated sissies there would be special prizes where the sissy might be chosen to attend some of the boys parties and entertain all the guests. At one party there was a sissy in a collapsible cake, who popped out covered in cream, to be covered in more cream by the boys. Though more often it was just pole and lap dancing for the sissies, until they were chosen by one or groups of the Men, chosen by the number dangling on a chain in Her cleavage.
“Oh and it wont be the same driver each day.” She told me, “It should be lots of different drivers in the mornings and in the afternoons too coming home.” She told me soothingly as if that should mollify me. I glanced up and saw She was smiling teasing me. She knew all the sissies were scared of the drivers who were nearly all muscle bound punishment bulls, and sissy pimps outside of Femtopia.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I whispered.
“I’m sure you will be a very good girl in the offices, with all that ‘dicktation’ and other special duties.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And for the drivers too,”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
I served Her breakfast downstairs, knowing She wouldn’t change Her mind. But then as She had Her last coffee and lit a final cigarette. I turned to Her and whispered
“Yes Miss, this maid loves You Miss thank You Miss.”
“I know you do sissy, and it is very sweet.”
“Time for me to go, and for you to start your day sissy.” She told me, completely disregarding that I had been up cleaning the house for hours before She woke. But a sissymaids day only truly starts when her owner wakes.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“And before you start the housework, there are a few office sissy outfits to move to your room.” She didn’t ay it but the implication was quite clear She didn’t want the cheap bimbo outfits with Her clothes.
Just thinking about Mistresses business attire, very professional, but also very sexy. Compared to my trashy looking lurid PVC mini skirted mocking facsimile made me feel totally inferior, like a bimbo and a sextoy.
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
I kissed Her bottom at the door and then when the door was closed and locked behind Her I listened as She started Her car before the motor roared even louder as She drove off, and the AI told me to hurry to the housework.
In the laundry room there was a huge pile of Her underwear, lingerie and negligees to start washing, plus Her silk sheets. But this was my favourite chore to start my day with. And there was so much to do today and every day.
I lifted the panties from black lace negligee, between my trembling fingers, the pair She had been wearing last night, holding the lace in both hands kissed the intimate area and curtsied, before starting to wash them with my fingertips, imaging Her wearing them , Her lovely curves, the scent of Her, already aching for Her.
“I love you Mistress, thank you Mistress” Curtsy xx.







.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment