Kiss

Kiss
To kiss softly, obediently adoringly, aching and longing to please Her

Monday, 31 August 2026

Miss & Master part 6 The Tawse


I was so anxious now but knowing I deserved to be punished, I just hoped Master would only spank us both but knew He most likely wouldn’t just do that. But I didn’t dare dwell on this or pause in my chores because I didn’t want to merit any more punishment than I already had.

I heard the criss cross of the crop on another maids rear as Miss passed the maid. Then heard Miss outside in the garden and the splash of the pools as She jumped in. I wondered if She was skinny dipping, as She often did. It was so warm today, as it is most days in Femtopia. I curtsied to the last pair of panties as I finished washing and hanging them up to dry. Each pair had to washed individually and curtsied reverently to, at each stage of the process.

It was only Mistresses underwear and clothing though. Masters various clothing items  could be hand washed but laundered together. Everything had to be ironed perfectly though. Some sissy maids find washing a Real Mans clothes to be humiliating, but I just thought of it as the natural order of things. For some reason I did find polishing a Real Mans shoes very demeaning though, whether He was wearing them at the time or not.

I tidied up in the laundry room leaving the panties to air dry on the hanger, it would also be my chore to iron, scent, fold then put them neatly away later. Then went to join the other busy maids. This time hurrying  with maid adele polishing all the tables and mirrors.

It still seemed early in the day, but we couldn’t tell what time it actually was but after what seemed like a very long and hot afternoon and so much housework we heard Miss ringing Her bell, telling us we had to change our uniforms to the low cut versions of French maid uniforms, because Master would be arriving home shortly. We quickly fussed with our makeup, hair uniforms and perfumed our bodies so everything would  be pretty for Him. Miss said this little daily ‘fuss time’ was our afternoon break. Then we hurried back to the housework until Master arrive home in His car.

Master nearly always expected to sit down with  whisky, and a BJ after He arrived home from the


office. Or from just being out for the day. Or sometimes a glass of expensive brandy depending on His mood. But always for Him  stiff drink and a stiff cock for us. We were expected to,  not crowd round, Him but to line up and curtsy for Him, each of us trying to outdo all the other maids jiggling our cleavages and welcoming Him home. And although we were not allowed to crowd round Him it felt like we were all squeezed together & so desperate for His attention and approval. The rustle of the wet look satin and our petticoats, the gasps and whimpers for Him.

I glanced at lucy and saw the awful  trepidation in Her eyes, but also Her pathetic servile need, the same as would be very  evident in my eyes, She and I still also so wanted to be the one for His BJ.

“Maid emily and maid lucy, go and wait in my study, facing the wall next to the bench.” His study was actually just another lounge type room with patio doors leading to the pool area, but this was His private pleasure and punishment lounge. Miss indulged Him in this.

“Yes Master, thank You Master,” We both curtsied and chorused together. Both now numb with anxious fright.

“Maid sophie you may go wait by my couch, back to your housework the rest of you.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”  I heard sophie say in sweetly sycophantic sissy voice.


The other two maids whispered “Yes Master, thank You Master,” the disappointment evident in their voices as I heard their platform heels cluttering away. I would have given anything to one of those two just then, and double or triple that to be sophie, as would we all. And even though I knew we were to be punished and most likely with the awful tawse, I still hoped desperately to be the one who gave Him His BJ, and I knew lucy did too.

Master came and pressed lucy and I belly and face down over the bench, locking us both in the in the pink leather sex cuffs that also served as punishment cuffs, locking our wrists in the small of our backs. Then strapping us down over the bench. The padded bench was angled in such a way as to make our asses lift upwards high behind us. It was the perfect angle position to penetrate us, or for the swing of the crop or tawse.

The bench had ankle cuffs to hold our ankles widely apart, or with our ankles together. Master mostly preferred ankles together for anal, as it made us feel even more tightly pleasurable. He also sometimes liked to spread our legs wide for punishment, but generally not. The bench was also very well designed to avoid unnecessary movement and banging our chastity on the surface while being punished or penetrated. Not that we were aware of this design feature, the bench even when folded away against the wall, always filled us with unease or dread.

“Is it ever appropriate for a chastity sissy to be squirming with her desperate needs and desires, maid emily, maid sophie ?.”

“No Master Yes Master , thank You Master,”

“Your only fervent desire should be your housework and your Mistress & Masters pleasure.”

Everything is erotically charged for us, even tiny demeaning chores are performed so lovingly that we cant help but think of Master and Mistress and pleasing them. Everything feels like foreplay, to their climax. This is deliberate and enhanced by the hormones, because a horny sissy performs fellatio and intimate service so very deliciously, so needy. Our bodies expecting release that never comes or cums for us. And we are never allowed to say so, even though it is so obvious and evident in our eyes and movements. But not allowed to exhibit and signs of inappropriate arousal, no ‘tenting’ for sissies.  

“Yes Master, thank You Master,” we sobbed together, knowing there was no escape.

“And  even then solely when He or She desires it, never for your own desperate need.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”

As we saw Him going to the wall and taking  down the dreadful tawse, from its brass hook beside the


bench. We couldn’t help but sob and plead desperately, quite incomprehensibly, through the blubbering. All I remember was sobbing how much more lucy deserved punishment than I did, and I think She was sobbing the same.

He stepped behind lucy and pulling down Her panties, stuffed them into my mouth. Although they were nearly always dry and scrupulously clean, unless we were sticky pantied after sex. The slippery glossy satin, made them taste and smell hot, slick and dank, in my lips. He did the same with my panties stuffing them into lucy’s mouth. So our pleas and sobbing were muffled but still evident.

(*this section, and the later starred section, rather an impractical duplication but the details turn me on,  so my apologies)

He then told sophie to put fresh panties on us both so the heat and fear could build up in the tight glossy satin again until He was ready to punish us.

We were facing the wall away from, the room and He placed the tawse down in front of our faces, so lucy and I could only see each other terrified eyes looking at each other, over the horrid tawse. Terror and shame still pleading into the pantie gag that the other maid deserved punishing but not me. Anyone but me. And staring in horrified fascination at the leather of the tawse. The thick rather stout  leather strap 3” by 10” blade, was well worn and inflexible but supple too and despite the firmness of the leather, clearly visible  the outline of sissy buttocks pressed into the leather, by use. It was well worn, The highly polished black leather showing brown wear under the shine.

Behind us I heard Master sit down.

“My whisky please maid sophie, with two ice cubes today, it is warm this afternoon.”

Again the please was just punctuation.

“Yes Master, thank You Master,” She replied Her voice was high and anxious, she was unsettled too. He could at a whim decide to tawse her rear too.

When she returned lucy and I listened as Master pulled sophie over His lap and spanked Her. the spanking seemed very loud and hard, or was it just because I was so frightened. Then He had sent her hurrying for a refresh of His whisky.

He hadn’t gagged her with her panties for the spanking, sometimes He does, & sometimes He doesn’t, preferring to  enjoying listening to a maids sobs and squeals. He would have pulled her panties down though & I wondered if they were still pulled down, around her ankles maybe.


Then we listened to the soft wet sounds of fellatio and His sighs of pleasure, her  spluttering as He deep throated her, her  squidging on her plug as she sucked Him so obediently. Then a much deeper sigh of pleasure and satisfaction.  Lucy and I over the bench were squidging too despite our terror at the impending pain from the tawse.

We heard Him sit further back on His couch, the well polished leather could be rather  noisy at times. Then lighting a cigarette, taking a swig of His whisky while sophie continued squidging on her plug, tasting His pleasure  waiting for His permission to swallow His thick pleasure. After what seemed like a few long minutes. He gave her permission to swallow.

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”  She said Her voice high through sticky lips

“Did this sissy please you Master, thank You Master.” We heard Her ask in a quavering voice, we always ask, so hopeful for a scrap of approval, He never, or exceedingly rarely replies.

“Eyes down sissy.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”

“Another whisky with ice again.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”

After she brought Him the fresh drink, she was simply dismissed.

“Hurry back to your chores now maid.” He told her.

“Yes Master, thank You Master,” She whispered unsuccessfully choking back a sob.

He didn’t acknowledge her, just sat quietly drinking His whisky slowly, while we waited squirming in helpless rising panic behind Him.

*He came and stood behind lucy and lowered Her panties slightly to around the tops of her thighs. She


sobbed into Her pantie gag as He picked up the tawse and drew His arm back. The first blow landed with a wet heavy thud. She squealed into the pantie gag in pain and misery. We were strapped closely down on the bench, squeezed together, so as the tawse hit her squarely across her well rounded buttocks the end of the leather implement also bit into the side of my bottom.

He drew back the tawse again and this time the blow landed slightly lower on her bottom, and the next across the tops of her creamy thighs. She bucked on the bench but was held down by the strap. Even if she hadn’t been strapped down He could have  easily held her down. No matter how furiously she bucked in pain, under the tawse. It was six across the tops of her thighs and her bottom. Sissies are innumerate of course so we couldn’t count and it just seemed to be a endless, blow after blow, then another and another. As lucy was beaten, with every lash  my choking frantic panic grew more and more out of control. Then He was finished with her and He pulled her panties briefly back up. Letting the elastic snap back against her now  puffy swollen behind, then slapped her bottom while He ungagged her so she could thank Him and kiss the tawse.

*Then He pulled down her panties again removed my pantie gag which was sodden now and stuffed lucy’s still warm panties into my mouth. The glossy satin was slick and stinky with lucy’s fear. He had also pushed the panties back in to lucy’s mouth. He pulled down my panties to around mid thigh. This was also the position He lowered our panties to, for anal, adding an extra layer of humiliation and restraint to penetration.

He drew back the tawse and I must have sobbed and pleaded into the gag, just like lucy, begging for forgiveness. But all I remember was sobbing into the gag. Then the first crack of the leather across my bottom, with its sickeningly wet thud, winding me too. Master like Mistress and Miss, and most superiors didn’t punish angrily, but totally in control and deliberately. He waited for the stinging pain to swell and ripen into  a crescendo of excruciating misery, then just as it peaked the second blow landed. There was a horrid muffled sound like an animal screaming and pleading, which I realized was me, then the third blow struck. Each blow timed perfectly with an agonizing wait for the next one which was only a second or so but seemed to stretch and stretch. I received 6 lashes too, but again I couldn’t count. I was sure I had received more than lucy, but hadn’t. and it felt so unfair but I also knew I totally deserved my punishment.


Unlike a spanking where we are often jealous of the other sissy being spanked and even though it is still very painful and sexual degrading. Sissies will think that Master is being stricter with the other maid than He is with you, and be both piqued by the unfairness of your punishment and strangely envious too. but never so with the tawse or crop, nor even with the canes, they are just too painful.

He ungagged me and sobbing I thanked Him kissing the blade of the tawse which was damp and smelly from my punishment.

He went and stood behind us again and we were both sobbing in terror thinking He meant to beat us again. But instead He unbound us both and we curtsied to Him again still sobbing.

“Pull your panties up maid emily and fetch me another whisky, with ice.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”

“Clean the bench and the tawse maid lucy.”

“Yes Master, thank You Master,”

When I returned with His whisky on my tray I leant  over very deeply so He could see my cleavage trying somehow to placate Him. He looked but didn’t say anything.

“You may run along back to your housework now maids.”

“Yes Master, thank You for being so strict with us Master thank You  Master.” we both chorused together and curtsied, hurrying out of His study.

As we continued with our chores my rump stinging and smarting, we heard Him go outside and join Miss at their pool.

They were both laughing and Miss said so we all heard. “I do love it when you are strict with the maids.” She sounded evidently turned on and after some splashing in the pool we heard them having sex.

Mollie was summoned by the maids bell to fetch them drinks after we heard Miss sigh happily with


orgasmic bliss. Miss also wanted ice cream. Then they went quiet  relaxing by the pool, napping in the sun. we continued with our chores working breathlessly in silence now, maids are generally not permitted to chatter, not even whispering while the superiors are home. We were all too frightened to whisper anyway. Lucy and I couldn’t look at each other and it was just as well maids are usually expected to always look down and avoid eye contact, even with each other. But we did hug tearfully later, just before enema time.

I was chosen to attend & serve dinner, with maid adele who was serving drinks. The other maids were busy in  the kitchen preparing the presentation of the food. The food was all professionally prepared and delivered. In the future sissies may be trained to cook these type of meals as well but for now, it is just very simple recipes, usually just breakfasts and snacks that we cook. We weren’t even trusted with the barbeque when Master and Miss entertained in their garden, Master liked to do that himself, as if He had hunted the animal himself.

It was sometimes exciting to think of Him as the hunter dragging back His prize. Just like it was exciting when He occasionally picked you up and threw you over His shoulder taking you to the bedroom to rape you, kicking feebly and protesting, just that little bit too much. Though usually He liked you to proceed Him, cuffed and pantie gagged, squealing in muffled fright as He slapped your bottom to hurry you along.    

Miss was watching me as I minced with the food trays. I was struggling not to wince with each step and to serve them prettily, She didn’t say anything but I could feel Her eyes watching me, and Her tone was, or maybe it just seemed to be, especially amused and supercilious this evening. After they had eaten the couple relaxed in the lounge with the patio doors still open.


We were all sent upstairs for our enema, toileting and  shower, supervised by the house AI. Lucy and I still in our slips and panties hugged tightly, sissies are not allowed to hold any lingering resentment, we must be sweet to each other even if we don’t feel like it. We kissed on the lips and I told lucy that we both deserved our punishment and that I was glad Master had been so strict with us both. She said She was glad too, and she always wanted to be a good girl for Master. Again I repeated that I did too, and we hugged very tightly, until the house AI told us all to strip and unlocked our plugs, for the enema. The enemas are warm to hot and always seem to much, we have to hold them for around ten minutes, all squirming together in the small shower cubicle, whilst washing each other. After that it would  be toilet or pee time, but Master had come upstairs and told lucy and I that we were not allowed to pee tonight as we had been naughty.

“Yes Master, thank You Master,” We both curtsied and thanked Him, He wasn’t or didn’t seem  angry though as He told us both to face the wall while the other maids all toileted. Master and Mistress never did seem angry or out of control when they punished us, just very deliberate and uncompromisingly strict. Punishment for a sissy is best served, and savoured (for them) cold. After the other maids  had all finished peeing He  patted all our bottoms and told us to continue getting ready for bedtime.  After they had all thanked Him. Lucy and I curtsied and thanked Him too. We moisturized and scented our bodies then put on a selection of pink baby doll nighties, all glossy and slippery, mine seemed particularly glassy tonight as did my panties. then we continued fixed our hair and night time makeup.

Maid mollie was told to put Her uniform back on and hurry back downstairs to attend Miss. She hurried away very happily, we were all quite livid with envy, but were happy when Master came back in and examined us all in our pretty nighties. He even put lucy and I on His lap, one on each knee facing each other and told us we were squirming prettily. I had looked down at His bulge hoping He might want us to please Him but instead He just patted our bottoms firmly, making us squirm on our plugs feeling ever so full, and told us to get into bed.

Sophie and adele were both squirming too and I realized that Miss and Master now imposed  the new


toileting conditioning technique for  their maids, because Master liked it so much, especially when He sat us on His lap for penetration and impaled us, from below. And Mistress said we were visibly more squirmy and submissive too, for pegging and when we performed oral for Her, or just busy with our chores. But being explicitly told that we were not allowed to pee at all that evening was just an extra punishment for lucy and I. but we were all squirming prettily, always ready  just if Master decided He wanted to enjoy one of us.

I was so desperate to pee now, squirming on  my plug that felt so big. I wondered how I might ever get myself to sleep and knew lucy was the same. but also so were the other maids. I did hope against hope that Mistress wasn’t going to introduce this auto conditioning for me at home but I knew already that She most likely would.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment