I and the other maids were soon asleep in any case, with lots of jumbled hazy dreams about serving groups of faceless Men, always blurring to the next dream sequence as they started to cum. And dreams about Mistress, the dream shifting as She clamped Her thighs around my face as She climaxed. Or I would wake with a start confused and very needy but quickly fall back to sleep. It was just as well that we were kept in chastity, and in the mitts otherwise I might have wanted to masturbate all night. As it was the cuffs and chastity seemed to make me want to touch myself so much more.
When we finally all woke up in the morning I was thinking about Mistress, and the ‘Good Sissy Management’, ‘The Cane’, Stepford for Sissies, ‘Chastity’ magazines, She enjoyed. It did seem rather old fashioned glossy magazines, when She and the superiors mostly watched or read the news and current affairs on their phones or tablets. But tabletop lifestyle magazines were still popular, Mistress subscribed to several high fashion & design magazines. And also because sports car magazines. She liked to tease me with those, knowing that I had loved sports cars as much as Her before She put me into panties. showing me the cover but not allowed to look inside.
The sissy magazines were full of the latest fashions, techniques, toys and tips for sissy husbandry and sometimes She allowed me to look at the pictures in the sissy magazines. The words were just a blur to me now anyway, and Mistress says that in time I will just see them as pretty, but meaningless patterns. And in future FLR societies it will not be needed or desirable to teach sissies to read at all
Mistress had participated and led, inside and outside of Femtopia regular conferences and workshops for sissy discipline and control techniques, Mistress had even run a couple of workshops for new Mistresses, before we relocated to Femtopia, She might still do so but never discussed such things with me anymore.
The only access to media sissies were allowed, as long as we were good maids and deserved it, was sissy radio. Which was our daily companion & awash with lots of mushy, slushy love songs interspersed with cheerful inanely presented housework tips, lots techniques for pleasing Him and Her, and there was always something new & hot to learn and try out pleasing Him or Her with your eager little tongue. But there were stories too, stories about sissymaids, and the slavegirl stories, we so loved.
I recall a story or was it a feature about how in the future as a reward for being a good maids we could
have a facsimile of our consciousness, frozen at a moment in time and transferred into the SL after death servers (Second Life Virtual Reality, similar to Red Dwarf’s Better Than Life) where Mistresses Masters and I could somehow live on & I would serve as sissymaid forever, forever in chastity and service to my superiors. Or forever until the server or service might be ended, which would in any case feel like forever. I must admit I and the other sissies found a lot of the technical details very confusing.
Very occasionally now but sometimes Mistress still likes to sit and chat with me, and if She thinks I am upset and fretting or puzzled about something, which I must also confess is also quite a lot. She might be feeling indulgent and allow me to perch on the couch beside Her, or even next to Her on Her bed and talk about it.
If we are downstairs She might even allow me a small wine glass of Her pee, sometimes even very fresh and still so lovely and warm to sip. The very best sort of hormones for sissies She would smile.
She would pat my thigh or my bottom, pooh, pooh my little fears and be very condescending and patronizing in Her replies but I would always feel comforted knowing that She understood all these things that went so completely over my head.
I had been upset about the idea of being in service and chastity forever and ever, and had asked Her about this story and Her response had been
“But wouldn’t that be a lovely reward for a good sissy maid.” She smiled sweetly, matter of factly.
“Yes Miss, I would be Miss, thank You Miss.” I had wanted to stand and curtsy, but She had patted my thigh indicating that I could stay seated.
“I think I should invite the doctor round for another visit this week, if you are getting so upset sissy”
“Yes Miss, thank
You
“That’s a good girl sissy emily.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
Or there was another story where sissies go as a reward to a garden of paradise where sissies would be sissy Houris for the Masters and Mistresses pleasure and under their strict discipline too as all good maids and Houris deserve.
I had asked Mistress about this and She had told me that
“All good girls should be kept under perfect and strict discipline.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Especially to deal with any ‘dramas’ or silly protests.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.” I glanced up at Her pensively then quickly down again.
She smoothed my skirt down on my thigh indicating that she had tolerated that.
“Thank You for keeping me under strict discipline Miss.” I whispered
“You are welcome sissy, it is my pleasure.”
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
To go to bed we were put in our rather suggestively named goodgirl-mitts for sleeping in. Two very tight leather bags that held each of your hands balled up tightly, then the third bag holding the two together. To stop us touching ourselves or each other Mistress had told me. Which made me want to so much. Not that a sissy would ever dare to touch herself in the night or any other time, but sometimes in the night you would wake and find your balled up hands squeezed tightly between your thighs. Mostly the positioning of the cuffs was left loose in the front, but could also be secured at the waist with a strap, either at the front or the rear. Or the strap might be looped around your neck so your balled up hands nestled under your chin. I must confess that was the most comfortable position for sleeping and even if the strap was not used we would sleep like that. Although you would often wake with the cuffs squeezed tightly between your thighs, which was slightly naughty.
As usual the night before we had all been locked in the cuffs. When we all got into bed and the light was turned off, leaving just a faint pink glow in the room. There was only one very thin very glossy and diaphanous sheet, between us all but it was very warm and sticky in the humid little room and tiny little shared bed. I always seemed to be in the middle squeezed between the other maids We were allowed to say goodnight and sweet sissy dreams to each other and chatter a little, but sissies very quickly drop off to sleep, because our little heads are so empty.
Sometime later mollie came back into the room, Miss and Master had gone to bed, mollies face was still sticky and She was still breathlessly excited , Master had enjoyed, fellatio while Miss had chatted on Her phone, a short while before bed, Master was quite insatiable. We were all jealous of mollie as She squeezed into the little bed, wiggling into place, now the room smelled of Masters cum too.
And in the morning we all woke in the predawn gloom and quickly got ready, putting our uniforms and makeup on. I had been still thinking about Mistress and Her magazines when sophie told me to stop daydreaming and hurry myself up. All the other maids liked to boss me around even though they were just as inferior as I was. And when I had asked Mistress about it, She had called Miss over for drinks and they told me that some maids are just more naturally submissive than others and that I should be thankful to Her maids for putting me in my place. Although they too would be punished and severely so if they ever thought it gave them an iota of importance. Miss and the Ladies in Femtopia dealt very sharply with any ‘dramas’.
In some households where there were multiple maids. The Mistress, or if the sissies were owned by a
Master, He or She might employ a strict House Miss, to supervise the maids. She will often be new to the scene or Femtopia and relatively inexperienced, learning the ropes so to speak, as She establishes Herself. There are lots of extremely generous subsidies for new Mistresses to grow the lifestyle. Funded in part by the very wealthy female patrons of the scene, but also by the not inconsiderable former assets of the sissies themselves. Which are mostly held by the sissies new owner or Femtopia itself. But another option was the first maid or first girl system. Where a maid was selected to be ‘in charge’ for a period of time. She would also be given a light stingy crop to use to enforce discipline. The first maid had to be very strict with the other maids because if the superior decided a maid deserved to be punished, the first maid would also be punished along side her, for inattention or carelessness. But also the first made had to be very careful when she punished or hurried the other maids. Because the next day she might not be the first maid and would find herself at the other stinging end of the first maids crop.
If a maid was a former husband or boyfriend of the Mistress before being pantied she will never be the first maid, in the Mistresses household. And also maids like me will never be first maids. Miss nor Mistress did not really favour the first maid idea. But Miss did say it was very adorable that Her maids bossed me around a little. Her little pantie washer as She called me, referring to my duties washing the other maids panties when I stayed over. And perhaps I should curtsy to the other maid and call Her miss with a small M on these occasions.
Miss also told me about one of Her friends who lived outside Femtopia, who employed several real female maids in Hers and Her husbands household. Apparently She was also submissive to Her husband, but that was their own business. The female maids were supervised and kept in line with corporal punishment by a house governess. And there was also a sissymaid, in strict chastity, who did all the trivial menial work, including hand washing and ironing all the Ladies, governess and maids underwear. The female housemaids could also enjoy the sissies tongue and spank sissy, who had to sleep in the same room as the maids. The governess also enjoyed pegging the sissy, and had a rather fearsome set of canes just for sissy. The thinner less painful canes were for the employed maids. The husband or Master also enjoyed the sissy and would use the tawse on Her if He saw fit, but mostly sissy was firmly spanked before sex. The female maids were strictly sapphic and only for the Mistresses pleasure, and very occasionally She might summon sissy for cunnilingus too.
“That would be a lovely household for you wouldn’t it sissy.” Miss teased
“Yes Miss, thank You Miss.”
“Perhaps I should let my maids spank you if you dilly dally, sissy.” She laughed
“Yes Miss, thank
You
Mistress sniggered “Imagine such a thing….” She snorted
Miss was only teasing me, She would never allow Her maids to do that, but the image was implanted in my head.
We went down to the serving area or pantry for breakfast on the hard wooden stools. Breakfast was two triangles per maid, from a slice of dry white toast. The toast barely browned, a little warm cup of insipid but very sweet and very milky tea. Although Mistress and Miss also sometimes liked tea. This very milky British tea, was suitably blandly insipid for dainty sissymaids. The bread while bland and boring was laced with all the vitamins & nutrients sissies needed, also with our hormones. Because with me there were 5 of us there was half a slice, two triangles of bread left over. We all looked at the two triangles hungrily, but these had to thrown away. I recall also looking at the extra two pieces and all of us feeling vaguely puzzled why there was these extra two, that couldn’t be shared out, no matter how hungry we felt, and would be thrown away, but couldn’t put my finger on the reason, or the reasoning either. In any case it was quickly time to start work, in silence of course while Miss & Master were still sleeping.
I say start work, but not start our day, because a sissies day only starts when Mistress or Master wakes up.
Until then we all got busy to clean and tidy the house, for when Miss and Master rose. I don’t know how long we were working but it always felt like a couple of hours. Sophie was sent into the kitchen to start preparing Masters breakfast, He always liked an English breakfast. And I was deliriously happy to be told Master had chosen me for His wake up BJ, the other maids were all jealous of course, as I quickly put more lip gloss on for Him.
The bedroom was dark and although the intelligent AC was on I could feel and smell the lovely intimate warmth from Miss and Master. The slightly stale smell of sex. At home when Mistress is having sex with Her lovers often they will have a couple of sessions and I must change the sheets after each time, no wet patch for Mistress. Master and Miss were no different except that they didn’t really bother after the final rutting, preferring to sleep in the warm afterglow of sex, rather than fresh bed linen, well silk sheets actually. I carefully slipped under the covers on Masters side. Miss was still soundly asleep as was Master. At home Mistress was sometimes awake but either pretended to be asleep or watching through half lidded eyes as I woke Her lover. sometimes later when I woke Mistress I could smell that She had masturbated after watching me.
Master like all Real Men in femtopia was very much a shower, even flaccid He was very big. And even
in His sleep He soon started to get very hard as I kissed softly along His shaft and lovingly on His balls, He was trimmed and manscaped rather, than porn star smooth like some Men here are, well its more that the Ladies mostly insist on grooming for their lovers.
I knelt over Him now and started to suckle on His glans, bobbing my head very softly, as He grew harder and firmer in my mouth. Then the splash of precum, sometimes He was awake at this point, sometimes shortly afterwards. I swallowed it lovingly, a taste of His pleasure to cum. This morning He did wake up at the splash of precum, He lifted the sheets, slightly and looked down at me, still half asleep and confused for a moment, then His happy half smile, as He took hold of my hair and the back of my head, forcing and holding me down. It must be so wonderful to be woken like that I thought, so good to be a Master here.
It didn’t take Him long to cum, and as usual there was a lot of cum, thick and sticky morning cum with a strong smell and taste. He gently pushed me out of the bed as He stood up, to go to the shower. Patting my bottom softly, not slapping it so as not to wake Miss. I hurried downstairs my mouth was still full of His cum, I hadn’t been given permission to swallow. He liked to make His morning sissy wait until after His breakfast. Sophie was in the kitchen we curtsied to each other. Then I helped lay out the table. Everything had to be perfectly laid out with the condiments and cutlery placed exactly as He liked, unless you wanted to be punished which none of us did.
“Good morning Master, this maid hopes you slept well Master, thank you Master.” Sophie curtsied rather excitedly I thought, I curtsied too, but couldn’t speak.
He sat down and I poured Him a cup of coffee while sophie brought Him a plate of eggs, sausages, and bacon which all looked and smelled deliciously fatty, I was always curious about the fried bread, never having encountered this before becoming a sissy and never would now. Although it looked extremely unhealthy molecular manipulation, made the meal extremely healthy and not at all fattening. The sissy diet calorie controlled makes us never really to defecate, or very lightly, very occasionally. So too does the superiors diet, but to a lesser extent, nearly every part of the meal is absorbed.
He liked His coffee strong with only a dash of cream, I had so loved this type of coffee before, although Mistress used to tease me that I probably would have chosen a cappuccino with barely any coffee, extra pink cream and pink marshmallows, leaving my sissy face smeared with pink cummy cream. I did like the sound of the cummy pink cream though.
He ate and drank in silence while we fussed quietly but unobtrusively around Him. Very careful not to intrude or bother Him. He seemed to be interested in some news event on His tablet, but even though I inadvertently glanced at the screen I couldn’t understand what was going on, then He sighed and humphed, putting the tablet down obviously slightly dissatisfied with whatever the story was. Neither sophie or I asked Him about it as it wasn’t our place to do so.
“Another coffee maid emily.” He told me as sophie took His empty plate away.
When I returned with a curtsy He sat me on His knee and lit a cigarette, behind me I could sense sophie furtively glancing over her shoulder as she washed the plates and cutlery.
“Would you like to swallow sissy.” He lifted my eyes to Him and I bobbed my head.
“I have given you permission to speak yet though, have I sissy?” He teased
I shook my head.
“Perhaps I don’t want to allow you to speak yet sissy,”
I bobbed my head obediently
“And its my decision isn’t it sissy ?”
I bobbed my head again.
“Always my decision.”
I bobbed my head, quite pitifully, as He watched me
“Very well sissy you may swallow.” He told me
It took me four gulps to swallow before I could thank Him. Four pretty gulps with eyes wide for His enjoyment.
“Yes Master, Good morning Master, thank You Master.”
“I suppose you have said good morning already with that pretty little mouth sissy.”
“Yes Master, thank You Master.” I blushed
“Eyes down now sissy.”
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
He patted my the underside of bottom where it overhung His muscular knee.
“Does your bottom still hurt sissy.”
“Yes Master, it does Master, thank You Master.” Tears welling in my eyes now remembering the pain from yesterday.
“Then you will remember to be a good girl from now on wont you sissy.” He told me.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
He pushed me or slid me rather, very slowly off His knee, not unkindly but finished with me now. I wanted so desperately to cling to Him.
“You may polish my shoes sissy.” He said picking up His tablet again to read the news as I pulled down my panties to kneel at His feet and polish His shoes.
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
“Eyes down now sissy.”
“Yes Master, thank You Master.”
He dismissed us both back to the housework as He left for work, I was permitted to curtsy to Him at the door.
“This maid hopes You have a wonderful day Master, thank You Master.”
He didn’t reply but did pat my bottom firmly again before closing the door.
I couldn’t help but linger for a second listening to the buzz of His car outside for a moment before hurrying to join the other maids, busy till Miss woke up.
It was lucy who was sent to wake Miss with Her coffee in bed. Miss wasn’t in the mood for lucy’s
tongue though today just coffee. I was also called a short while later with the overnight panties in the sissy laundry basket. Miss was still in bed, looking very happy from last night with Master.
I lay out each pair of pastel pink panties on the end of the bed for Misses inspection. The overnight panties were all pretty pastel pink, and especially glossy and lustrous, like the shimmery slippery, glassy babydolls themselves. Unlike our daytime panties which are also very glossy but are cream with pastel pink detailing.
Miss examined them slowly, actually it was more like lazily but I was not allowed to think that. Most had tiny little splashes. She had me hold up a couple of pairs spread at the crotch so She could see better, without touching them Herself. The squirts were always very tiny & insignificant, only just about enough to spread in the fabric and we never felt it happening.
“What naughty little dreams you must have.” She teased, looking at me and then lucy, lucy looked anxious, one of the stained panties belonged to her, and mine were also marked.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.” We both curtsied blushing
Miss smiled watching me smooth down my apron after curtsying. Lucy couldn’t smooth down her apron because she was still holding the tray she had brought Mistress coffee on. she had released one hand to hold one side of her dress and curtsy respectfully but now She was holding the tray in both hands again.
“What sweet little curtsies, for such naughty little dreams.” Miss was still teasing.
“What did you dream about maid emily, to make such a mess.”
“Yes Miss, I was sucking Master….”
“Masters cock ?” She interrupted me.
I blushed “Yes Miss, please Miss, I think it was Him Miss, but when I looked up I couldn’t see His face Miss, thank You Miss.”
Sissies are not allowed to use rude words, terms or phrases. Like cock or fuck, we must always use polite oblique language. And the Real Men in particular like to tease us, even though it is they the brutes, who want fellatio, making us squirm and beg to suck them without being allowed to say so. It is so embarrassing and confusing and makes us so hot and bothered. Often being spanked for using too close or too naughty a phrase, even though they teased it out of you. they always find a reason to spank us before oral anyway.
Sissies are not allowed to use long words in general, two syllables are often two too many for our little empty heads. Drastically curtailing what we may talk and even think about. This is called without irony and fully intentionally the Stepford or sometimes the sissy Stepford program. Leading sissies to think if that’s the correct term about things in a very emotional manner and to see things in very lurid sensual imagery. The superiors quite naturally talk down to us, not in a baby talk or childlike manner, but very much in a superior condescending manner, fitting to our station.
Often when I am talking to Mistress, or should I say when She is talking to me we will come across quite a simple word or phrase but I just cant grasp its meaning anymore and I will get myself upset. Mistress will tell me not to bother my pretty little head about it, that I am just having a blonde moment. She is blonde too but She means sissy blonde. I will still be confused but also comforted by Her patronizing reassurance.
“Oh how upsetting for you, but sweet too, do go on sissy.” Miss laughed.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
I told Her how He was so big in my mouth and that when He started to cum I thought I was almost going to drown in the thick slimy mess, there was so much of it and so thick, but then I woke up.
“That’s just the way it should be for chastity maids isn’t it sissy? When Master is pleased and satisfied, you are dismissed.” Miss said quite flatly.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
Lucy was then asked about her dream, hers was ruder than mine, kneeling before four Men performing fellatio on each until they all started coming in her face, the she woke up. We have quite a lot of these dreams in the night, and wake up fitfully but very quickly go back to sleep. Lots of the dreams are serving nameless Men or serving Mistress, then waking up just as Mistress starts to climax.
“Do you dream about your Mistress, when you stay over with me & Master maid emily?”
“Yes Miss, all the time Miss, thank You Miss.”
I told Her that even though I also couldn’t see the face I always knew it was Mistress.
“Good girl.” She told me
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“One day you will have those sweet dreams about me, wont you sissy emily.”
She knew full well I did sometimes dream about serving Her, but never saw Her face clearly.
“Yes Miss thank
You
“And not just about washing my panties,”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
She lay back on the bed as I scooped up the sissy panties again.
“I could almost take a little time and touch myself.”, She smiled wiping Her finger along Her slit under the hem of Her negligee, it was wet and glistening now. She held It out for lucy to lick and suck clean, I so wished I was at home with Mistress now.
“But busy, busy, you may tidy the room while I shower maid lucy.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“Maid emily take those panties and my things down to the laundry room, then go and wait for me in the lounge.”
“Yes Miss thank
You
As Miss got out of bed and dropped Her black lacy negligee to the floor, lucy and I shot each a look of utter panic, like deer in headlights. Miss went in the bathroom and I hurried downstairs.
Sophie was in the laundry room, but it would be my job later to hand wash all the panties, I handed over the sticky sheets and Misses damp negligee, my fingers lingered over the wet patch on the sheet from Master, and sophie’s fingers lingered over the damp hem of misses nightwear. We curtsied to each other and kissed on the lips then as I turned to back upstairs, sophie have me a tight hug, knowing I was going to be punished.
The lounge itself without the intelligent AC present, the intelligent AC that followed the superiors
around the house was hot and stuffy. With the closed patio windows just adding to the airless feel. The tide must be in because I could just about hear the surf but wouldn’t ever dare look out of the windows, not that you could see the beach from the windows anyway, it was just beyond the dunes, behind the screens, made of weaved palm leaves, at the end of the garden. I knew to stand facing the wall, in curtsy cuffs, touching my nose, nipples, chastity lock and toes to the wall in a straight line. My eyes were closed, but it wasn’t strictly necessary, you couldn’t focus on anything anyway being so close to the wall.
Lucy came in a few minutes later and we briefly curtsied and kissed, then stood facing the wall holding hands like good girls should do, the other hand holding the hem of our uniform in curtsy cuffs. We were too scared to speak. Miss also came in a few minutes later but didn’t say anything to us and left again. I twisted my head slightly and saw the punishment crop now laying on top of the bench to the side of us. Lucy saw it too and we exchanged a quick look before pressing our noses to the wall again. I felt like I could almost wet myself with fear, but obviously I wouldn’t ever dare pee without permission, no matter how full I was feeling.
Miss was having Her usual leisurely breakfast in the dining room. Then we heard Her go upstairs with adele, to get dressed fully, before She came downstairs again.
When She came back into the room we could feel the breeze and cool air as the AC followed Her around. It didn’t make us feel any less hot and overwhelmed thinking about the coming punishment. She was as usual gentle but firm as we were put into the cuffs and strapped down on the bench. Miss then called Mistress on Her tablet, so Mistress could watch too. Neither were in too much of a hurry, as they gossiped for a minute or so Mistress telling Miss about Her conquest last night. Apparently quite a hunk but totally vanilla, still very virile though Mistress and Miss laughed that sexy aroused sounding husky laugh.
Miss waited for a minute or so then stepped behind us with the crop, as we both sobbed and wept in misery begging to be forgiven, that the other maid deserved it not me, please Miss I will be a good girl, please Miss.
She gagged us each with the others panties, I was whipped first, then lucy was beaten, six strokes, but then Miss followed up with another swift criss cross each across the backs of our thighs as we both squealed into our gags.
Miss released us and sat on the couch lighting a cigarette.
“I do appreciate how strict you are with emily when she stays over.” Mistress said through the phone.
“You are welcome, the pleasure is all mine, & sometimes Mike’s (She meant Master, and we heard Master rather than His name)”
Miss then told us because of our inappropriate excitement we would be put in the virtual Kali’s teeth. We had sobbed helplessly, the Kali’s teeth chastity devices are horrible. Mainly used to punish new sissies for still getting erections, or to train new sissies and especially popular with Mistresses who have sissified a lover or husband for infidelity. The rows of very pointed and sharp metal or silicon teeth are not sharp enough to break the skin but feel like they are doing so constantly, as soon as there is even the tiniest amount of swelling. Of course now that we are gelded there was no little clittie at all to swell, but there was a virtual or phantom erection or tenting created by the auto conditioning especially for the teeth, which had an even more distressing effect. There was even also the virtual effect of the device being put on us and locked.
Mistress watched approvingly on the phone as Miss activated the routine.
Lucy and I both curtsied and thanked Miss in misery though smiling prettily
“Yes Miss thank You for being so strict with us Miss.”
Miss smiled as we smoothed down our aprons after the curtsy and the faint pause as our fingertips passed over the chastity bulge, more gingerly and hesitant than usual.
“That’s a very sweet curtsy from two lovely maids.” Miss told us so we had to curtsy again.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
I heard Mistress laugh.
“Yes Mistress thank You Mistress.” I added
“Oh I’m feeling quite wet now, I do enjoy seeing my maids so obedient and submissive.” Miss giggled to Mistress
“Don’t get me started.” Mistress said “I have another date at lunchtime with Mr Vanilla, She meant the Man from last night I think, and I cant wait.
I whimpered softly as the teeth started to bite as I swelled virtually. Miss patted my bottom.
“I think I will stop at the beach café on the way to the office, one of those pretty waitresses under the table.” She told Mistress.
“Oh yes, ‘yellow’ if she is still ‘yellow’ was a favourite of mine last week.”
The waitresses all wore different pastel coloured latex uniforms, they were named and renamed by the
colour they were wearing. They also had matching booties, chastity and plugs as well hair and nails. Incidentally Mistress liked me in pastel pink maids booties, whereas all Misses maids wore cream coloured patent leather platform boots. The waitresses were available for the Real Men and Ladies for coffee and intimate service.
“Oh was she ?” Miss asked.
Mistress made a rather lewd licking sound in response
“Well they are behave like favourites after a taste of the crop.” Miss laughed
“Quite so.” Mistress replied making the rude licking sound again.
“Anyway must go, this meeting starts in half an hour and need my coffee break first, so busy. Bye maids, be good girl for Miss.” Mistress laughed
“Bye for now.” Miss said
“Goodbye Mistress, this maid loves you Mistr…” But the line was already closed.
“Run along to your chores now maids and try not to have any naughty thoughts.” Miss smiled sweetly at us so sexily too that it made us both squirm and swell in the ring of teeth.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“While I have some very naughty and rather inappropriate thoughts, well inappropriate for you maids, about waitresses in yellow latex.” She laughed patting both our bottoms with the house crop firmly as we hurried away.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.” We stopped and curtsied again before hurrying away again.
Some time later Miss was humming to Herself as She strolled past us all working away, on Her way to the door. Sophie was chosen to kiss curtsy and Her bottom before she left.
I looked at lucy and could tell She couldn’t stop thinking about Miss at the café with yellow or whatever colour She would choose, and neither could I about both Miss and my Mistress last week with yellow. It made me feel so jealous and angry Mistress with another sissy, and it must be hard for all Misses maids in Her harem and outside or it too. That white hot spasm of jealous but utterly powerless fury, I felt when I thought of Mistress with another sissies tongue, or even another sissy washing Mistresses panties. Misses sissies must feel that all the time when one of them gets chosen by Her and the others must carry on with their chores. But also how right it is that the Mistress gets that choice and they do not. The jealousy burning fiercely oddly so much more so than when Mistress had a date with Real Man. I could see my tiny fist clenching weakly with fury and almost see myself stamping my feet, although I would never dare to do any such thing. Just thinking like that made me start to cry imaging the crop cracking behind me.
But also since the gelding and before that it was growing too, we all felt the same way about Master and the sissies in His office, or the housemaids with each other, all in His harem and His choice.
Sissy radio had a feature on office sissies and how best to please the Men in the office today. And we all listened thinking about Master in His office. I thought about the driver and sissies He had delivered the other morning before delivering me to Misses house. Where those sissies going to Masters office I wondered.
Femtopia wasn’t really that big and there was only a small business and administrative district, mainly dealing with importing sissies and handling the transfer of assets from sissies who were brought here. As well as some creative industries and the government offices themselves. But we housemaids didn’t understand any of that we just thought of a big district with lots of glass towers and very important, and sexy business Women and Men all doing important things, that we weren’t supposed to bother our pretty little heads about.
But I couldn’t stop thinking about those sissies in my taxi was one of them sitting on Masters lap now, for special duties, in a tiny PVC mini skirt, or kneeling under His desk. In the bad old days there had been a glass ceiling for Women in business and industry. Nowadays for sissies there was a wooden ceiling, under the wood of Sirs desk. Thinking about Sir with one of the office sissies made me very jealous indeed and I could see all the other maids were jealous as well. We were all squirming needily too, lucy and I were both whimpering as we tried unsuccessfully to stop thinking about Master, but hurried on with our chores. Mistress had also told me recently that She was thinking it would be good for me to be spending some time as an office secretary in the near future, to deepen my training and sense of forced bi under Her control and direction, without Her needing to bother with it anymore at home. I didn’t want to think about it very much after hearing stories about the office sissies, or just thinking about being picked up by the drivers in the mornings.
I was also thinking about Mistress on Her work trip with that Man. When She went away on short trips She would take a pantie bag and bring home all Her worn panties for me to wash. No doubt there would be some stains from Him, for me to kiss respectfully then finger wash as there often was after Her dates. Just like the first time when I noticed the stains on Her silk panties and foolishly asked Her about them. I was told it was none of my concern what She did or who with, curiosity is not becoming in a sissymaid, and to fetch the canes. It was just the thick and thin canes back then. And that in future when I saw any sign of a Real Man I was to curtsy to the stain and kiss it, thanking Him for being a Real Man and satisfying Mistress in a way that I never could ever hope to.
It doesn’t pay for sissies to dwell on anything for too long & was getting myself very upset and distressed. The house AI spotted this & very considerately told me to calm down, and allowed all the other maids to give me and then lucy a big hug. Even though we all knew I and they in turn , we all deserved to be treated this way. Then we hurried back to work. Although my head did start to wander to thinking about curtsying to the other maids, or being the sissy in that Ladies household with the dominant husband & the female maids. Till lucy brought me back to reality by asked me what I had been thinking about, because I had been so lost in my thoughts, and I had nearly curtsied. I just blushed, and whispered ‘nothing really’ with a weak smile.
I whimpered as just thinking about anything, because everything was so erotically charged, and made the teeth feel like they were biting so deeply, and I could see lucy wincing with each tiny movement too. but we did try to hide or suppress this as much we could the wincing, because the AI was always watching and we always had to work prettily and gracefully.










No comments:
Post a Comment