Miss arrived home, seemingly just as the heat of the afternoon was waning ever so slightly.
She like all Ladies and superiors here chose Her own hours at the office, so could arrive and leave when She chose. We heard the loud hum of Her car outside as She pulled up. It wasn’t gasoline like Mistresses but was a very powerful electric sports car. Master had a couple of sports cars and a motorbike too. Master enjoyed mountain biking and He did triathlons too. My Mistress enjoyed climbing and running, and at least one of Her vacations was to somewhere adventurous, She liked to tell Miss about Her trips, but I think Miss listened politely but was slightly bored and just wanted to hear about any hunks Miss had met. but that was none of mine or the other maids business or concern.
Master had once picked me up in His sports car, with me in the back seat. He hadn’t been driving particularly fast or recklessly but I had been terrified, which was curious because I had always loved driving, and driving slightly too fast before I was pantied and sissified. In fact as Mistress pointed out it was the one and only manly interest She had discerned in me. Maybe it was because I couldn’t see anything out of my windows, and only partially and very blurrily what He could see. This was outside Femtopia incidentally as all sissies in Femtopia and usually outside Femtopia are transported without being able to look out of any windows. Master had laughed and even slightly apologized to me, telling me that maybe He should have put me in the trunk or blindfolded me, and would next time. But there never was a next time in actual fact, I think Mistress might have decided to forbid it.
The outer door opened again and it was mollie who went to greet Mistress. Again because of the auto conditioning we all heard mollie curtsy and whisper very excitedly
“Hello Miss, welcome home Miss this maid hopes You had a wonderful day Miss, thank You Miss.” she was so excited and sounded like she was almost babbling.
Mollie was using 3rd person speech as we were all expected to do whenever possible in Femtopia. Also
Miss like Mistress preferred to be called Miss in private at home by Her sissies, rather than Mistress. This had caused some awkwardness with me staying over because Miss was actually Miss to me not being my Mistress, which would or might have meant, that Her own sissies would have to call Her Mistress when I was there. But it had been decided that I should also call Miss, Miss in the same way Her own sissies did. After all it wasn’t important as I nor any of the sissies were considered to be a person in Femtopia anyway.
Then we all heard mollie kneel and kiss Misses bottom then stand and curtsied again, and thanking Miss again.
I like all the other maids so wished we were mollie at that moment. And I so wished I was at home kissing my Mistresses bottom as She came home from work.
“Do stop fussing mollie and run along back to your little chores” I heard Miss say
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.”
Mistress strode through the house Her heels clicking on the polished floor. We were all downstairs at this stage so as Miss passed we all stopped our housework and curtsied to Her as She passed
“Hello Miss, welcome home Miss this maid hopes You had a wonderful day Miss, Thank You Miss.” We all said in turn, some of us in chorus.
She ignored us and strode past and we curtsied again whispering “Yes Miss thank You Miss.” Hurrying back to the housework.
A couple of seconds later we heard the sissy bell ring. A small china bell situated in every room to summon sissies for service. It is such a tiny sound but we dare not Miss it. Another feature of the auto conditioning and auto suggestion in multi sissy households, or seraglios, is we always knew which maid had been summoned, just as when Miss or Master called out sissy, the particular sissy knew when she was being called. This time it was sophie being called, and breathlessly I realized me too. The other maids all glanced at us furious with envy, but quickly turned back to their chores. But I was also terrified, did Miss intend to punish me for what lucy and I had been gossiping about before lunch, but if so why wasn’t lucy to be punished too, it was so unfair.
In the lounge the patio intelligent AC was already in full blast cooling where Miss was sitting. Sophie was told to open the patio doors and Miss turned to me.
“White wine please emily…no wait make it a spritzer please, and user the special Sicilian lemonade.” The please wasn’t politeness on my account, just serving as punctuation.
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.” I curtsied and hurried to the kitchen so relieved I wasn’t to be punished, then thought to myself, not yet.
Although we could no longer read we somehow could always read the labels on the bottles of wine and mixers, even though it was all a jumble of confusing meaningless symbols.
The breeze coming from the coast and the beach was quite lovely. Miss like Mistress and many of the superiors here had beachside houses. However I had to stand to one side, of the cooling air. Sophie was already kneeling before Miss, kissing Her thighs lovingly adoringly. I curtsied and held out the silver tray to Miss, sophie was peeling down Misses panties excitedly but respectfully.
“You may face the wall maid emily.” Miss told me taking Her drink.
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.” I curtsied. As I turned to face the wall I saw Miss toss Her discarded silk and lace panties to the floor besides the couch.
Even though Mistress hadn’t allowed Miss my intimate use yet. Miss still liked to masturbate in front of me or have another of Her maids perform cunnilingus while I was in the room. This had confused me at first because in the beginning our relationship Mistress had told me She disapproved of masturbation as that was what my tongue was for. When I got very flustered and tearfully told Miss why I was so upset and bewildered, frightened, She had laughed and told me my Mistress obviously meant me masturbating, not Her.
My own Mistress liked to moan and cry out during sex with Her lovers, sometimes quite loudly and
very passionately during oral sex with me. Whereas Miss just sighed very deeply and rhythmically but with increasing tempo as She neared climax. Miss also always looked exceedingly pleased with herself as well as satisfied. My Mistress would look exhausted but exhausted with satisfaction, and despite looking spent was often ready to go again immediately.
“Another spritzer emily.” Miss told me still sighing with post orgasmic bliss as sophie continued to kiss Her inner thighs but softly and reverently now.
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.”
I returned with another spritzer for Miss, She almost gulped it down in one.
“You may clean the couch now maid sophie, eyes down sissy.”
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.”
“Or should you both clean it together.” Miss pondered aloud.
“No wait first you can fetch me another spritzer first maid emily, quickly now maid. She said handing me the empty glass”
“Yes Miss thank
you
When I returned Miss had moved across the couch, and sophie was kneeling cleaning the wet patch with a pair of sissy panties. I knelt and joined her as Miss indicated I should do so. We always keep another pair of our panties to hand for this type of intimate chores, such as cleaning and drying a wet patch cleaning and polishing the crop or canes. Or polishing Mistresses or Masters shoes. Though often He and She liked us to remove the panties we were wearing to polish His or Hers shoes while they were wearing them, especially after we had just performed oral sex.
Maid sophie & I both shared the same pair of panties. Above us I heard Miss enjoying Her wine and lighting a cigarette.
“Eyes down appropriately maids.” She told us, even though neither of us had looked up.
“Yes Miss thank you
After a short while Miss told sophie
“You may run along back to your housework now maid.”
“Yes Miss thank
you
“And I have a wet little chore for you maid emily.”
“Yes Miss thank you Miss.” I whispered and curtsied. Knowing exactly what She intended.
I picked up the discarded pair of Misses own panties from the floor.
“Use your little serving tray maid emily.” She told me.
“Oh ! Yes Miss thank you
“Yes Miss thank
you
Whenever I stayed over I was given the job of hand, or more accurately finger washing all of Misses panties. This led to lots of jealousy from the other maids and in truth I found it to be especially humiliating and very sexual washing Misses sexy stinky panties. When I had no hope of even pleasing Her with my tongue until She owned me. I was also given the task of hand washing all the other maids panties, and collecting the panties from our nightwear in the morning to wash. I had to inspect each pair for signs of nocturnal emissions and there were frequent emissions even though we never felt them happening. This was especially so after gelding, even though the weak milky splash wasn’t even really precum or anything like it anymore. If there were any sticky stains I was to show Miss, when She woke up. And sometimes She would decide to punish the maid for inappropriate dreams, even if the maid didn’t remember, and I would be bent over for the crop too. For being a tell tale, even though Miss had instructed me to. Or and mostly She would sip Her coffee in bed and look us over, at me and the naughty maid, with that look of quizzical total incomprehension, that Women could employ even on vanilla Men to devastating effect, as if you say ‘what even is this, and why are you bothering me with this. That look even annoyed Master sometimes. Other times She might laugh and tease the details of whatever dream the sissy had, and maybe pull sissy under Her nightdress or queen sissy while Miss enjoyed Her morning ‘me’ time. Of course because I still belonged to Mistress this never happened to me but if it was my panties that were night soiled, so to speak, She did quite often enjoy teasing the details out of me, or I might be told curtly to fetch the house crop.
Today though Miss followed me down to the laundry room opening and sitting in the window, right above the stone basin where I was washing Her panties. Mistress sometimes did this at home when She was feeling affectionate with me after oral sex. The window in our laundry room was slightly to one side of the laundry basin though. Miss lit a cigarette, I noticed She had poured Herself another spritzer too. This didn’t really mean too much as most alcoholic drinks were doctored so you could enjoy the buzz and high without getting too intoxicated, unless you wanted to that is. You could even drive after a more than few but sometimes the cars auto pilot might take over more critical reaction functions.
Her leather business skirt was hitched up slightly, and She still hadn’t put another pair of panties on. From Her positioning above me but very close I couldn’t help but look directly at Her still slightly spread slightly moist labia, and to smell Her, to feel Her heat.
“I do enjoy listening to you squelch and squidge on your plug in time with maid sophie’s squelches and with her tongue maid emily.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.” I whispered
“Its like I am fucking you both and Master is too, isn’t that a hot little thought for you sissy emily.”
“I do hope you are not getting inappropriately excited under your little apron sissy”
“No Miss, Yes Miss thank You Miss.” I almost squeaked.
“That’s good then sissy, we don’t want to see any sissy tenting now do we sissy ?.”
“Yes Miss, no
Miss, thank You
Tenting was the latest tease phrase that was in fashion with the superiors. Although sissies locked chastity were never physically able to ‘tent’, and even if were ever unlocked the tenting would be so pathetic and semi flaccid, tiny no bigger than a thumb. And of course gelded sissies were completely incapable of any such thing. The mocking lilt in the term tenting made us feel somehow the discomfort and the embarrassing shame of being discovered tenting accompanied by derisive female laughter at how pathetic & tiny it was. Mistress maybe lifting your apron and skirt to display your shame to Her friends or Her lover.
“I cant really imagine a pretty little maid like you tenting her apron anyway sissy.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“I am so looking forward to owning you maid emily.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“And your agile little tongue.”
“Yes Miss thank
You
She opened Her thighs slightly wider then crossed Her legs
“Eyes down sissy.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“Fetch me a fresh pair of panties from my bag sissy.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
I knelt down and held the fabric open so She could step into them then carefully lifted them to around Her bottom.
“You may kiss me now sissy once on each cheek.” She said still hitching the skirt up so I had to kiss Her panties. She wiggled then lowered Her skirt and I kissed Her bottom again through the leather skirt.
I made to rise so I could curtsy again.
“Stay down there for a moment sissy.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
She twisted round to face me, so that my face was level with the softness of Her pubic mound. I wasn’t allowed to kiss Her there though, that would be inappropriately intimate .
“I do want my maids to always be good girls, maid emily”
“Yes Miss, I do always try, thank You Miss.” I whispered very aware of my fingertips clutching the hem of my maids dress in curtsy cuffs.
“I know you do try sissy emily.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“But don’t think I am overlooking your inappropriate chatter with maid lucy this morning.”
“Yes Miss thank
You
“Fantasizing and nearly (She meant virtually) tenting your inappropriate needs and desires, or worse your discomfort, whilst entertaining your Mistresses lovers, when your only focus and total concern should be what the Sir or Master wants and how to please Him.”
When Mistress and Miss started training me for fellatio. Instructing me that I should always look up with total devotion, meeting His eyes so He could see how much I wanted to please Him how much I loved the taste of His cock, and balls. How much I adored pleasing Him, How I so wanted this to be the very best BJ He had ever had, that I had ever given. How in awe of His massive cock and balls and how much I feared I wouldn’t be able to take Him, all the way. And when He came, looking up at Him in awe of His massive load, choking on the tick sticky taste and smell. And thanking Him obediently, pleading to know that I had pleased Him. But that it was totally for His pleasure, not my needs.
Mistress and Miss had whipped me mercilessly with the crop for every tiny mistake I made with the fake cock. Then when it was time to perform for Master and the real taste of a meaty erect cock and truly meeting the eyes of a another, albeit a Real Man as I sucked His throbbing, pulsing cock. That moment as He stiffened just that little bit more and then the spasm as He started coming, filling my mouth again.
They had whipped me and whipped me until my performance was flawless and perfect, even though I
hated every moment and wanted to be anywhere else at that moment, until He was pleased and satisfied. Until it became instinctive and I did feel it and did so want, so need to please Him, even though the gay shame never went away just grew with every BJ I performed, every time I swallowed and thanked Him. And it was always for His pleasure never my own needs.
I remember around that time Mistress and Miss quite often had a guest for afternoon drinks. She was a slightly older Lady and very stern. Whereas most of Mistresses friends were strict but liked to tease me and other sissies. She was frosty and impossibly aloof with me & seemed as though She would whip my legs and bottom raw for the slightest thing that caught Her attention. Mistress and Miss were very respectful and seemed to hang on to Her every word.
She had been and still was very important in the FLR movement and Her and Her committee were responsible for pushing the majority of the legislation that made sissy contracts so absolutely watertight in the vanilla world. One of Her achievements I’m told was successfully defending the absolute right of Mistresses to use corporal punishment on their sissies with no objections allowed from the sissies and no intervention from the authorities. Also defending and enforcing the use of permanent chastity in a landmark court case. She hadn’t been involved with the founding of Femtopia’s however. She and Her cohorts instead wanted nothing less than the eventual imposition of FLR on society as whole and continues to advance this ideal slowly but surely. The more financial power Women have and take from undeserving Men, the more the appeal emotional and sexual domination grows. Arguing it was only the undeserving monopoly of power that had kept Men on top.
Miss and Mistress were discussing my fellatio training and Ms had commented that “The better a sissy is trained to suck cock, the more a consciously dominant woman can cajole the Man who is being sucked, She pulled a slight face showing Her disdain for any such male pleasure, into thinking He is the dominant one, into doing anything the truly dominant woman wishes.”
She, Ms however didn’t approve or allow that sort of thing. All the men in Her sphere were totally subjugated and submissive and in chastity, there were no bulls or hunks for Her world.
But men are simple primitive creatures, She said scornfully men who thought they were ‘Alphas’ She said scornfully were just as easily led by their cocks as sissies in chastity were. But if some Women wanted to allow some men the illusion of sexual freedom, controlled discretely, this was a useful means to an end.
The younger, new generation of Mistresses had benefited from the groundwork Ladies like Ms had laid. But also thought the older generation were a little extreme, whilst still ultimately they sought to emulate them and their goals.
Ms envisioned a world where all males were totally subjugated. Mistress and Miss did too, but where some Men were given the illusion of freedom and control, as long as they were masculine and hunky, with nice big cocks to ride. The vision of Ms and the older heroines & pioneers of FLR was tempered by the enjoyment of seeing sissies so perfectly ‘feminized’ and subjugated, the so called Stepford sissy approach. Hyper or ultra femininity, is a construct that had been imposed on Women. Now sissies, males put properly in their place, would be the ones to fuss about makeup and pretty dresses, and be in utterly dependent on attention and tears at the slightest sign of the superiors dissatisfaction with them, not to mention tears of pain at the superiors pleasure.
“With their little ‘dramas’ and protests, dealt with sharply.” Miss had added laughing.
When we started fellatio training, up till that point and during the training Miss & Miss had only used the house crop to incentivize me. Mistress didn’t have Her own crop up till that point, only Her canes. But Miss made a gift of a new shiny black house crop to Her, and then later the much more severe punishment crop. Both implements were worn in now and although I polished them daily the brown of the leather still showed through where the leather was worn. I had to kiss the tab of riding crop shaped whips before and after cleaning & polishing, also after I had been beaten I was to kneel on all fours, or still secured over the bench or stocks & kiss the whip, thanking Her.
Sometimes in the hotels if Sir or Master chose to punish me with the whip, instead of the tawse Master would give me the rounded tip of the handle to kiss as if I was kissing the head of His cock, which I would soon be doing shortly after my beating.
I always tried to avoid dwelling to long looking at the browned parts of the whips knowing how they had been worn and browned only too well.
As Miss spoke in my minds eye I could see, taste & smell the tab of the leather crop, the smell and taste of my fright on the leather.
The mental image mingling with the smell of Misses leather skirt and Her own arousal too. Or was it the smell of Her previous arousal I couldn’t tell. And in any case it was perfectly acceptable for Her to get aroused and satisfy Herself, or not if she chose to wait, whenever She pleased.
“And seeing you both pressing and squeezing your hot thighs together, instead of hurrying on with the housework.”
“Yes Miss thank
You
“I will let Master deal with you both later,”
“Yes Miss thank
You
“And I will punish you both myself tomorrow, for your behaviour and dilly dallying with your housework.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“I have also informed your Mistress about your behaviour.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss, please Miss this maid does always want to be a good girl Miss .” I sobbed.
“I know you do maid emily but even good girls need to be kept under strict discipline don’t they sissy ?” Her reply was not mean but it was firm
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“And maids should be punished if they are naughty.”
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
She twisted around again “You may kiss my bottom again now emily.”
“Yes Miss thank
You
Then stood and curtsied, smoothing my apron prettily afterwards.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
“You may continue washing my panties now maid emily.” She sounded pleased with Herself.
“Yes Miss thank You Miss.”
She closed the window and then closed the door leaving me in the little airless room, now made even stuffier as I simmered with both arousal from Her proximity and fright.










No comments:
Post a Comment